users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Jeuno T2-T4 VW
Jeuno T2-T4 VW
 Cerberus.Nekdal
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Nekdal
By Cerberus.Nekdal 2015-01-18 21:59:13  
Lately can't find help with jeuno VM T2-T4 fights so me and the wife can join VW we have all T1's done just we are having a hard time with the T2's, was wondin if anyone can help us out dont need procsbjust need help clearing them so we can join the other fights like pil and such. Much help would be nice since it seems cerbserver is dying by the day as me and her been playing.
 Cerberus.Flaminglegion
By Cerberus.Flaminglegion 2015-01-19 03:10:56  
Are you aware you can take part without having the previous clears done? All you're missing out on is atmacites and periapts (maybe some temps and lights bonuses) - you won't be able to pop the NM yourself but you can still take part and get rewards
 Cerberus.Halticus
user: Halticus
By Cerberus.Halticus 2015-01-19 04:29:21  
Or you can do what I did, buy 5 displacers per mob and stick a pet on it. Kuftal tunnel urganite has a nasty poison aura that'll eat you and Garliage (S) worm you may need assistance on cause of disgorge but those should be an easy duo w/ displacers.
[+]
 Cerberus.Spirachub
user: Spiraboo
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2015-01-19 09:38:17  
Cerberus.Nekdal said: »
Lately can't find help with jeuno VM T2-T4 fights so me and the wife can join VW we have all T1's done just we are having a hard time with the T2's, was wondin if anyone can help us out dont need procsbjust need help clearing them so we can join the other fights like pil and such. Much help would be nice since it seems cerbserver is dying by the day as me and her been playing.

If you don't care about procs, you can pretty much do all of those with DD + healer (or even DD+DD and just rely on temps) if your characters geared in ilevel gear. Or like Halticus says, buy displacers.
[+]
 Cerberus.Nekdal
user: Nekdal
By Cerberus.Nekdal 2015-01-20 01:36:24  
Did dd + healer the gnat is a evil gnat in crawlers nest