Cerberus Making Daurdabla Or Ochain?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Cerberus making Daurdabla or Ochain?
Cerberus making Daurdabla or Ochain?
 Cerberus.Rabies
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Rabies666
By Cerberus.Rabies 2015-01-16 09:29:43  
Looking for someone who is currently making a Daurdable or Ochain, I am in need of "Battle Trophy: 1st Echelon". Could use a lot of them and I'm willing to help people in need of horns for their final stage. Leave a message maybe we can work out a time, or /t me in game.

I figure this would be the easiest way to farm these, but if anyone knows a more efficient way please let me know. Thanks.
 Cerberus.Avalon
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-01-16 09:52:46  
Cerberus.Rabies said: »
Looking for someone who is currently making a Daurdable or Ochain, I am in need of "Battle Trophy: 1st Echelon". Could use a lot of them and I'm willing to help people in need of horns for their final stage. Leave a message maybe we can work out a time, or /t me in game.

I figure this would be the easiest way to farm these, but if anyone knows a more efficient way please let me know. Thanks.

Kaepernick has been farming souls for his harp so you might ask him.
 Siren.Sieha
サーバ: Siren
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2015-01-16 10:01:38  
I am curious with what you are doing with them.
 Asura.Azriel
サーバ: Asura
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2015-01-16 10:03:38  
You can exchange the lvl5 ones from low NMs to lvl4 ones and to lvl3 ones and so on. Just incase you didnt know. Happy hunting :)
 Cerberus.Rabies
By Cerberus.Rabies 2015-01-16 10:09:35  
Cerberus.Avalon said: »

Kaepernick has been farming souls for his harp so you might ask him.

Thanks I'll ask him when I see him, I thought he had finished horns before starting souls for some reason.

Asura.Azriel said: »
You can exchange the lvl5 ones from low NMs to lvl4 ones and to lvl3 ones and so on. Just incase you didnt know. Happy hunting :)

Yeah, I have used up all of mine turning them into 1st Echelons, and still need more :(

Siren.Sieha said: »
I am curious with what you are doing with them.

http://www.ffxiah.com/item/11837/skopos-jerkin
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Skopos_Jerkin

Skopos body, comes randomly augmented one of which can be -5 Snapshot which I need for my COR. Currently have -4 but figure why not try for -5. I'm unaware of any other Snapshot body for COR but I haven't looked into a lot of the newer gear maybe I missed something.
 Siren.Sieha
サーバ: Siren
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2015-01-16 10:59:54  
Skopos body, comes randomly augmented one of which can be -5 Snapshot which I need for my COR. Currently have -4 but figure why not try for -5. I'm unaware of any other Snapshot body for COR but I haven't looked into a lot of the newer gear maybe I missed something.

Iuitl Vest can get snapshot and lots of other useful stuff.
By Pantafernando 2015-01-16 11:10:36  

The max ive seen in an iuitl piece is 3 snapshot, whats inferior to the one op has, sieha-chan.
 Cerberus.Rabies
By Cerberus.Rabies 2015-01-16 11:10:56  

BG page is showing the highest possible augment as +3, is this correct or do you know the max value? Since it'll just be used for snapshot I could care less about other stats.
By dustinfoley 2015-01-16 11:25:42  
Mirke Wardecors has +5 and is a ton easier to get.
 Cerberus.Rabies
By Cerberus.Rabies 2015-01-16 11:27:31  
dustinfoley said: »
Mirke Wardecors has +5 and is a ton easier to get.

I currently have my Mirke augmented with -QD delay and MaB since there's no other body with -QD delay I'll prob keep these augments.