users online
Motorhomes
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-17 22:50:36  
Odin.Godofgods said: »
how much u think setting up a vacant lot for something like that would even cost? Im not rly sure all that goes into setting up plumbing and electric for buildings.
I honestly do not know.

According to this website, between $1k to $5k
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Godofgods 2015-01-17 23:06:32  
interesting read. And i think thats just referring to making the connections between the home and the pipes and what not on the property. Not including actually having that stuff put in the property. Like drilling a well or putting in a septic tank or w/e the hell it is they do for those homes.
By Blazed1979 2015-01-18 12:59:35  
birthing is cheaper here because dubai and abu dhabi are very congested with cars. There's something like 3 cars for every inhabitant and due to outdated urban planning in the cities, parking spots are rare. To rent a normal parking spot from the municipality under your building, it costs 15,000 AED. That's a flat rate. There is a policy on buses (closest thing I could find to a motorhome) and there are designated parking spots for large vehicles, those are 20-25,000 AED and on the outskirts of the city.
Combine that with the cost one would pay other parking locations, it comes out to be pretty expensive to own a motorhome here.

By the way, 3.68 AED = 1 USD

The cost of renting a Yacht varies depending on which Marina you go to (we're an island city, there are a lot of marinas) but generally my friend has a spot in one of the better marinas for 12,000 AED a year, and his yacht is huge. Not something I will be buying.