Man Poisons Dog To Death With Car Exhaust

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Man poisons dog to death with car exhaust
Man poisons dog to death with car exhaust
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Odin.Godofgods
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Godofgods 2015-01-06 17:35:59  
I actually saw this one else where. Ill post the personal response as well as the artical.

Quote:
On April 14th, a Toms River resident took it upon himself to kill his dog in his driveway, in plain sight of neighbors and people that were passing by. As if it wasn't bad enough that he was killing a dog in his driveway, it was the way he killed this poor animal that made it so horrific. He placed this dog, named Mocha, in a crate, (pictured here, after the body of the dog was removed) sealed the crate so the dog had no chance of escape, hooked up the exhaust pipe from his car to the crate, and gassed the dog to death. The dog suffered and screamed in agony while her lungs and eyes burned. This is a horrifying, painful way to die, to say the least. There were several witnesses to this barbaric act, including a female neighbor that begged the man to stop. This story has been kept very quiet for the last three months but finally, word is getting out to the media as Toms River residents and concerned citizens question why wasn't this man prosecuted yet? What is taking so long to "investigate" this case, when there were witnesses and a body. What is the state agency doing that is supposed to protect animals and their rights, about this despicable crime. Enough is enough. Something needs to be done NOW.....we demand justice for Mocha. Click here for the most recent article on this case: http://www.nj.com/…/prosecutors_probe_dogs_death_by_car_exh…

This matter is currently under investigation by the Ocean County Prosecutors office. That office, as well as the offices in Toms River Township, cannot comment on the case at this time.

Source

Quote:
Fumes from a car exhaust killed a dog in April and the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office is investigating the case after local authorities decided not to press charges, officials said Thursday.

The dog’s owner allegedly hooked a line from a car’s exhaust to a "makeshift" container to euthanize the dog, Toms River Assistant Attorney Anthony Merlino said.

“The Township has decided not to take any action within its jurisdiction,” Merlino said. “There were extenuating circumstances in the investigation that led the authorities to conclude that it was not warranted in this instance.”

At the July 8 council meeting, a “handful” of people showed up with signs and one person spoke during public comment asking questions, but was told there would be no comment due to the pending investigation by the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office, Merlino said.

Prosecutor’s office Capt. Jack Sramaty confirmed there was an investigation into someone killing their dog with exhaust fumes, but said the case is active and couldn’t provide additional details on Thursday.

Toms River police spokesman Ralph Stocco said the department was aware of the incident but Toms River Animal Control handled the investigation. Stocco said the police department was not involved in the investigation and referred questions to Merlino or the prosecutor’s office.

Monmouth County SPCA Chief Law Enforcement Officer Victor “Buddy” Amato said in general, it’s illegal to euthanize an animal using a car exhaust. Amato is not involved in the Toms River case.

“That is totally against the law,” Amato said. “You can’t just take your dog and stick it in the car, hook it up to the exhaust and gas it.”

Amato said if a person used exhaust to kill an animal in Monmouth County, they would be charged with animal cruelty. Several years ago, Amato said he charged someone in Keansburg with animal cruelty for using a car exhaust to kill a cat and was convicted.

If an animal needs to be euthanized, Amato said it should be taken to a vet to be done humanely.

“That’s why you have vets,” Amato said. “It’s definitely wrong.”

Source
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2015-01-06 17:37:14  
Very short version.

Guy put dog in. Sealed it up. Pumped car exhaust in until the pet died.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-06 17:38:02  
This is horrible why did you post this
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-06 17:46:00  
This is worse than the microwave baby
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
サーバ: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-06 17:50:06  
i don't see any difference between this and what vets do only dude doesn't have a killing license
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-06 17:50:51  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
This is worse than as bad as the microwave baby
I think human slaughter falls at the very least equal to animal slaughter.

But seriously, I doubt he will get anything worse than a few years behind bars.
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2015-01-06 17:51:01  
Hate to break it to everyone, but the world aint all filled with sunshine and rainbows. Stuff like this happens. And how we deal with (or prevent) it is something i find quite important.
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2015-01-06 17:51:58  
Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
i don't see any difference between this and what vets do only dude doesn't have a killing license

being put down by a vet is done painlessly. Forcing your dog to suffocate slowly to death is a massive difference.
[+]
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2015-01-06 17:55:40  
Humanity always finds a way to make me lose hope that's not filled with cruel savages... : /
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-06 17:58:55  
Phoenix.Demonjustin said: »
Humanity always finds a way to make me lose hope that's not filled with cruel savages... : /
Well, I hope this helps you believe in our true masters and protectors:

[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-06 17:59:07  
still death by asphyxia in both cases im not saying what the guy did wasn't wrong and nobody knows if its painless the veterinarian method
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-06 17:59:44  
Odin.Godofgods said: »
The dog suffered and screamed in agony while her lungs and eyes burned.
[+]
 Asura.Hoshiku
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2015-01-06 18:02:26  
I worked at a vet for a summer job in high school. Animals were monitored during euthanasia and they were euthanized through injection, not asphyxiation. I currently research the immune system in mice. We asphyxiate mice before cervically dislocating them. Death by asphyxiation is not pleasant, even when the CO2 is slowly added to the environment the mice show some signs of distress and I am not a fan of it (but it is IUCAC and you follow that or you don't work with animals). Death by asphyxiation from toxic car fumes would be a whole other level of torture because the gas flow is not regulated to acceptable levels and not only are you causing pain when cutting off oxygen supply there are also toxins in car exhaust which would further assault the airways.
[+]
By Enuyasha 2015-01-06 18:03:14  
still death by asphyxia in both cases im not saying what the guy did wasn't wrong and nobody knows if its painless the veterinarian method
Pretty sure from what my dad has told me when we put our lab down (I wasnt about to watch that in case something went wrong), the only real pain she suffered was from them putting the IV in to inject the overdose. He says she was gone in a couple seconds without a sound.
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-06 18:08:30  
must have changed then because when my dog killed another dog who came into my fenced in backyard the vet who murdered my dog said blahblahblah painless too yet my dog struggled and convulsed after the injection
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2015-01-06 18:12:51  
must have changed then because when my dog killed another dog who came into my fenced in backyard the vet who murdered my dog said blahblahblah painless too yet my dog struggled and convulsed after the injection

then something was f***ed up there.

Odin.Godofgods said: »
Hate to break it to everyone, but the world aint all filled with sunshine and rainbows.
Unfortunately this goes for vets too. Some just don't give a damn. Like Dr. Foster and Smith (if you've heard of there store). Only in it for the money and could care less about the health and well being of the pet. Its truly a shame.
[+]
By BlaTheTaru 2015-01-06 18:13:03  
How is this news? Who cares?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-06 18:15:18  
Breaking News:

Man posts on a video game forum on a topic of a dog being murdered by car exhaust, posts "Who cares?" and was never seen from again.
[+]
By Enuyasha 2015-01-06 18:15:46  
The vet that did it explained to us there might be some reactions like sounds or movements, but the dog isnt actually there at that point and the body is just doing its usual thing once something dies.
Said it was pretty common and not to worry.

I believe its based on what they used to do the actual injection with and then theres the animal by animal difference. Humans dont react the same way during lethal injection either.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-06 18:16:00  
BlaTheTaru said: »
How is this news? Who cares?

Get out
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2015-01-06 18:16:32  
How is this news?
Murder is news. Havnt you been paying attention the last 20 years?

Who cares?
Apparently you do... care enough to leave a response anyway'
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-06 18:16:43  
i still shoot out his windows etc every time i pass his house and tell the neighbor she's a *** and that i hope her first child is born HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and dies a slow painful death in front of her
By BlaTheTaru 2015-01-06 18:18:20  
If the biggest thing going on right now is a man killing a dog I think as a whole we are doing pretty good. The truth is that it's insignificant, and while it sucks.... It's only a dog.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-01-06 18:19:07  
i still shoot out his windows etc every time i pass his house and tell the neighbor she's a *** and that i hope her first child is born HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and dies a slow painful death in front of her

Always taking the moral high ground. That's the Anjisnu we know and love.
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2015-01-06 18:19:15  
The truth is that it's insignificant, and while it sucks.... It's only a dog.

funny, i would have the same though if it were you'
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-06 18:19:25  
We get it, you're so edgy and the scum of the Earth. Stop posting
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-06 18:19:36  
If the biggest thing going on right now is a man killing a dog I think as a whole we are doing pretty good. The truth is that it's insignificant, and while it sucks.... It's only a dog.
rather see a human be put down than an animal anyday
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-06 18:22:10  
Come on man, leave the kid out of it. o.o
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-06 18:22:19  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Always taking the moral high ground. That's the Anjisnu we know and love.
hey their *** killed someone i loved i'll do whatever it takes till my sadness subsides and considering i had him for 15 years and he was killed for protecting my daughter they deserve every bit of what i do
By BlaTheTaru 2015-01-06 18:22:50  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
We get it, you're so edgy and the scum of the Earth. Stop posting

Being in touch with reality may make me scum, and I'm ok with that. Have any of you bleeding hearts ever spent any time in a third world country? I'd venture to say no. If posting about a man killing an animal, which isn't murder, makes you feel like great human beings then go forth and continue to be awesome. I'll continue to have my opinion and not judge you for yours.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5