Multi-Step Warrior Skillchains

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » Multi-Step Warrior Skillchains
Multi-Step Warrior Skillchains
 Asura.Saevel
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 8050
By Asura.Saevel 2018-09-06 17:55:46  
Yep and it's why Chango is currently the most powerful of the GAXE's. Chango SC / Radiance creation creates a huge amount of damage. If the situation calls for non-scing WS spam, then switch to GSWD and let Resolution's fly.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [112 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Lohken
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Lohken
Posts: 6
By Asura.Lohken 2018-12-27 19:09:17  
With the introduction of the JSE necks I think you’ll find Ukko’s Fury better than King’s justice. Unless your using the Mythic GA. Upheaval is still the best of the 3 WS’s though for damage consistency...
 Asura.Saevel
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 8050
By Asura.Saevel 2018-12-27 22:33:37  
Asura.Lohken said: »
With the introduction of the JSE necks I think you’ll find Ukko’s Fury better than King’s justice.

Depends on your weapon and buffs. Ukko's doesn't scale well with TP while King's Justice scales just like Upheaval, also it doesn't have a T3 light property attached to it so SC's are easier to control.

@1K TP + Moonshade
KJ = 1.5 + 2 x 1.0 hits.

@1K TP + Moonshade + Chango
KJ = 2.5 + 2 x 1.0 hits

@1K TP + Moonshade + Warcry
KJ = 2.9 + 2 x 1.0 hits

@1K TP + Moonshade + Warcry + Chango
KJ = 3.9 2 x 1.0 hits

At all TP's
Ukko's = 2.0 + 1.0 hit.

So while at 1K with non-Chango and non-Warcry Ukko's likely does better, once you have some TP overflow, have a Chango or have Warcry up then KJ does better.
 Asura.Lohken
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Lohken
Posts: 6
By Asura.Lohken 2018-12-28 06:59:03  
Sure, but KJ’s STR mod is 50% and UF’s is 80%. At 2k tp KJ might be better, but not by a lot. I was thinking along the lines of solo multi step SCing. So without SAM’s roll your most likely going to be doing each step at 1k tp most of the time which means UF will most likely be better if your build is optimal.
 Asura.Saevel
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 8050
By Asura.Saevel 2018-12-28 07:07:12  
Asura.Lohken said: »
Sure, but KJ’s STR mod is 50% and UF’s is 80%. At 2k tp KJ might be better, but not by a lot.

At 2K it's better by a lot because moonshade and chango exist. Those numbers ~were~ at 1K which is the earliest you can WS. The difference between 80% and 50% isn't small but it's not that big either, Savage Blade is 50% STR along with Mistral Axe. It's the criticals that push Ukko's damage up since WAR had natural Critical Attack Bonus.

At 2K with Chango and Moonshade KJ is 4.5 fTP on first hit and extra hits are 1 fTP each.

Plus WAR can now get 100% DA rate (check main thread), over TPing is going to happen a lot.
 Asura.Lohken
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Lohken
Posts: 6
By Asura.Lohken 2018-12-28 17:23:46  
I see your point, but you can’t compare KJ with the likes of SB or mistral Axe. Both of those WS’s have a 50% mod, but their fTP starts at 4.0 and scales dramatically. I have just found personally that UF’s seems to hit better numbers than KJ at low tp. If your crit rate/dmg/multi hit is high enough you can yield some good numbers. Having said that, KJ is probably the best GA WS in the game now with the Mythic GA + AUGS. So I guess it comes down to what GA your actually using to SC with. If you have a Chango, then yes, you should be using it.
 Asura.Saevel
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 8050
By Asura.Saevel 2018-12-28 18:49:05  
Asura.Lohken said: »
I see your point, but you can’t compare KJ with the likes of SB or mistral Axe. Both of those WS’s have a 50% mod, but their fTP starts at 4.0 and scales dramatically. I have just found personally that UF’s seems to hit better numbers than KJ at low tp. If your crit rate/dmg/multi hit is high enough you can yield some good numbers. Having said that, KJ is probably the best GA WS in the game now with the Mythic GA + AUGS. So I guess it comes down to what GA your actually using to SC with. If you have a Chango, then yes, you should be using it.

If you have either Chango or Conq then KJ's going to easily beat Ukko's. That leaves two other REMA's, Bravura and Ukon. Bravura is a utility weapon leaving Ukon as the other DPS choice. Ukon has 50 STR which benefits Ukko's more then KJ and no other benefit for KJ.

Asura.Lohken said: »
KJ is probably the best GA WS in the game now with the Mythic GA + AUGS

No Chango Upheaval still beats it, but the difference isn't as dramatic as it was before. Again check the main thread to see us discussing this recently.

And yes you can compare it to Savage and Mistral because 2H weapon base DMG is much higher then 1H and Utu's exists. Also you can only MA twice per WS regardless of your weapons base DMG, thus for non-fTP transfer WS's 2H adds more power on extra hits then 1H.

Standing outside MH with just Hasso up this is the breakout.

R15 Chango
Code
WDMG:	352
STR	114+199=313
DEX	101+148=249 * 0.10	=	+24
VIT	104+235=339 * 0.85	=	+288
fSTR	=	+29 [47 cap]
BDMG:	693


The WSC component is 41.5% of the total damage while the weapons D value contributes the most.

Savage Blade
Code
WDMG:	164
STR	114+227=341 * 0.50	=	+170
MND	 97+115=212 * 0.50	=	+106
FSTR	=	36 [26 cap]
BDMG:	466


What really powers Savage Blade is TP past 2K and because WAR has Jesus level Fencer bonus's it automatically is over 2K. COR's also get this by using the Magian TP Bonus Gun.

What your making an argument for is an Ukon build where Ukko's becomes better then KJ but still weaker then Upheaval.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 582
By kishr 2018-12-28 20:40:21  
Upheaval spam, /thtead
 Quetzalcoatl.Evildgnker
Offline
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
Posts: 43
By Quetzalcoatl.Evildgnker 2018-12-28 23:18:44  
where em kj's sets at fam?
Asura.Lohken said: »
Sure, but KJ’s STR mod is 50% and UF’s is 80%. At 2k tp KJ might be better, but not by a lot. I was thinking along the lines of solo multi step SCing. So without SAM’s roll your most likely going to be doing each step at 1k tp most of the time which means UF will most likely be better if your build is optimal.
 Asura.Lohken
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Lohken
Posts: 6
By Asura.Lohken 2018-12-29 03:06:09  
ItemSet 364137

My Ody augs are 9 STR 15 Acc 4% WSD
Using Pummeler’s legs for acc.
Cape is STR/WSD

ItemSet 355752

Cape is STR/Crit rate
Val Feet 9 STR 6 Acc 11 Atk 5% crit dmg
Can use Boii Calligae +1 as an alternative

Oh, side note my neck isn’t capped yet, 23/25...
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [91 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Bayonette
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 86
By Asura.Bayonette 2019-03-30 08:52:50  
Since we dual wield axes now i’ll add this:

Rampage > Decimation > Smash Axe > Decimation > Decimation

Great way to use Dolechinus. Even chaining the middle 3 makes for a potent chunk of damage.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 2291
By eliroo 2019-03-30 09:08:57  
Yeah going to second this. Deci > Smash > Deci > Deci alone is a really strong skillchain.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [58 days between previous and next post]
Offline
Posts: 18
By Tarualex 2019-05-27 13:34:07  
Asura.Bayonette said: »
Since we dual wield axes now i’ll add this:

Rampage > Decimation > Smash Axe > Decimation > Decimation

Great way to use Dolechinus. Even chaining the middle 3 makes for a potent chunk of damage.

Hi - I am confused by this skillchain. When I look this up in the skillchain calculators this doesnt produce a skillchain past smash axe. What am I missing about the way this works?
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-05-27 13:39:18  
Offline
Posts: 325
By Sidiov 2019-05-27 15:10:52  
Tarualex said: »
Asura.Bayonette said: »
Since we dual wield axes now i’ll add this:

Rampage > Decimation > Smash Axe > Decimation > Decimation

Great way to use Dolechinus. Even chaining the middle 3 makes for a potent chunk of damage.

Hi - I am confused by this skillchain. When I look this up in the skillchain calculators this doesnt produce a skillchain past smash axe. What am I missing about the way this works?
Yar it do...
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
Offline
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Xilk
Posts: 1066
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2019-05-27 16:24:30  
Tarualex said: »
Hi - I am confused by this skillchain. When I look this up in the skillchain calculators this doesnt produce a skillchain past smash axe. What am I missing about the way this works?

Smash Axe (Induration) > Decimation (Reverberation) = Fragmentation

Fragmenation > Decimation (Fusion) = LIGHT

Though I'd rather use Calamity than Rampage. pretty sure the Impaction won't screw things up, and Calamity is better damage.
Log in to post.