Windy Take Over Of Gustaberg!!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Ramuh » Windy take over of Gustaberg!!
Windy take over of Gustaberg!!
 Ramuh.Bradly
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Bradly
By Ramuh.Bradly 2009-08-16 01:40:25  
All people of Windurst help us take over the Gustaberg region!!!! This way ALL Windurstians will be able to take advantage of the outpost warp to the Bastok area!! The Conquest date we are doing is 8/23/09 - 8/29/09. Tell all your Windurst friends about the take over!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ways to do this are:

Level jobs with in the area. You could take a job to around Level 1 - 30ist, but make sure you can get exp.

Trade any gear you feel you can part with. You can not trade consumables items (i.e. arrorws)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for helping us. With all your help we will all have Gustaberg outpost warp with-in two weeks.

GO WINDURST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Siren.Clinpachi
サーバ: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2009-08-16 02:02:21  
now that you posted this instead of keeping it a secret your going to get boned and they might take over your zone instead XD
 Gilgamesh.Tallulah
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Tallulah 2009-08-16 10:42:16  
What the hell would anyone want to OP to Gustaberg for? lol
It's too damn far away from town.
Altep>Escape ONRY!
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-08-16 11:05:46  
If you have the Lyco warp thing, it's not that far, and not everyone has Whm/Blm at a level for Altep/Escape. :P
 Ramuh.Tipiro
By Ramuh.Tipiro 2009-08-18 13:52:22  
Clinpachi said:
now that you posted this instead of keeping it a secret your going to get boned and they might take over your zone instead XD

Well if Bastokans spend their energy elsewhere, it will improve the chances of getting Gustaberg. And if they want the Sarutabaruta Outpost, this might be a good opportunity.
 Seraph.Luuujeje
サーバ: Seraph
user: luuujeje
By Seraph.Luuujeje 2009-08-18 14:18:29  
Sorry for my short knowledge, But can you explain how Altep/escape work?please. Isn't Altep and open area not dungeon, thus you can't escape??
 Unicorn.Excesspain
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-08-18 14:22:17  
Luuujeje said:
Sorry for my short knowledge, But can you explain how Altep/escape work?please. Isn't Altep and open area not dungeon, thus you can't escape??

Altep Tele/OP run to Korokolla and use Escape to Zehurn Mines.

or

I OP as THF/BLM, Flee to the closest QSQ zone Escape (which brings you to Korokolla zone) then zone in the tunnel and escape again.
 Seraph.Luuujeje
サーバ: Seraph
user: luuujeje
By Seraph.Luuujeje 2009-08-18 14:24:51  
Thank you for useful information ^^
 Gilgamesh.Tallulah
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Tallulah 2009-08-18 15:54:42  
I've used the gusta OP once since I got it (Windy for life). I used it to get to dynamis, and only because I was too lazy to change jobs. @.@
I had W.legs + Sprinters or I wouldn't have done it.
If you need to get to bastok a lot and it isn't your home nation I'd level Whm. Unless you have a fast chocobo you can call, but that's kind of a waste of a charge.
The new Super Kupower is really nice to hop towns, but on my server we usually get the HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ones every week.

It's after the tally, so I have to ask if you succeeded or not! Did you? :3