Lakshmi.Amymy
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-12 17:56:04  
Lakshmi.Kathee said: »
Lakshmi.Amymy said: »
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
He's not being berated. I'm just not in agreement with that logic. Call a spade a spade and quit with these circumstantial ethics. There are so many times where players do something with an entirely different motive in mind than what it appears.

I can't speak for panta but isn't it true I'm just minding my own business till kathee decided to take his hatred of me and tries to derail me?

When business is good other people will see it and come in to make a profit. 18-36 to se I can donate it no problem if it keeps the game going for another 5 years.

If you weren't so uppity about how much you're doing for the community, this would never have been brought up.

As I stated in my very first post, I know people have been doing this for years, it has never bothered me.

By no means is it his hatred, I just looked on the AH and seen how many boles were up, and said "Oh joy, let the undercutting begin" /sarcasm.

So 16 boles happens to be in ah u decided to go to my page and call me out? You know how many boles I sold while on Lakshmi? If I was still there I would be Listing many boles on ah too. I did like what 3-4 trees a night back then.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-12 17:57:58  
Lakshmi.Kyosukerob said: »
As an "underemployed" man (using the terminology of the local tech school commercials) I don't understand why with your economic mastery you aren't contributing to the real economy.

You happen to know what I do or not do in real life?

Seriously do more people need to argue with me?
By Pantafernando 2015-02-12 18:07:18  
Regarding Panta's comment that she is helping the community, I lol'd. This is the same logic people who 5box lair reives use when they sell back their proceeds. Or Salvage cheats.

Well, you said by yourself whats the true problem of boting reive: boting, third party.

The compain isnt the end, but the means to get to that end. none complain with the increase in hp bayld or alex by having 16 chars and do 16 salvages runs a day, but obviously will complain with being against rules to take advantage over others legitelly farming.

I didnt notice any third party tool in buying thing from a server and transfering. Basically your argument is invalid because youre creating a intersection between cheating farming with legit transaction, and saying both are wrong. Im not maquiavel, so ends does not justify the means, but if the means are legit, why are you making such distorted conclusion about the ends?

Second, about prices. I myself never rationally complained about prices. Maybe in a moment i feel like things are excessively expensive/cheap, i can feel its bad, but anyone with minimal economical knowledge will not complain with prices, because its not one or 2 that define a price, its the market. And bitching about market is just for people that dont have a clue about economic. Anything price, is worth what someone is willing to pay it. the end.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2015-02-12 18:19:40  
Can we just lock this thread. It's quickly evolving into a warning-esque thread.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-12 18:23:01  
Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
Can we just lock this thread. It's quickly evolving into a warning-esque thread.

This is actually my thread and people have tone down their comments about it and we are trying to settle our different and move on.
By fonewear 2015-02-12 18:24:22  
What is going on I'm scared.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-12 18:26:48  
Triple post. Mistake
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-02-12 18:35:43  
Odin.Jassik said: »
If kathee is wrong for calling you out, then you are as well for calling out lenus. Deal?

Lenus made fun of me. i didn't say anything to him beforehand. If people of lakshmi are annoy with my post about moving to bahamut they or you can easily tell me so. When I first transfered I sent u a message which you didn't even respond to.

True enough, lenus made fun of you, but it's not like he was the only one who responded to your rants about Lakshmi, or even the most disrespectful. He's just the one who got your goat and you continued to call out in threads for days.

I'm not sure who else made fun of me at that time but I point the finger at him for getting me into this. So that's the reason I still get on his case.

Again people can read threads they can also tell me hey you are badmouthing lakshmi can you stop?

The tryst could have died with that thread, my point is that you keep bringing it up, so it's continuation falls on you. I couldn't care less, either way, at least it's entertaining, but own your behavior before you complain about others'.
By Pantafernando 2015-02-12 19:01:11  
fonewear said: »
What is going on I'm scared.

Is it your very first time?

Relax, it wont hurt.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Stepth
user: Stepth
By Lakshmi.Stepth 2015-02-12 19:21:24  
So 16 boles happens to be in ah u decided to go to my page and call me out? You know how many boles I sold while on Lakshmi? If I was still there I would be Listing many boles on ah too. I did like what 3-4 trees a night back then.

You are a well known undercutter of anything Delve-related.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-12 19:52:23  
Lakshmi.Stepth said: »

You are a well known undercutter of anything Delve-related.

Awesome
 Lakshmi.Lenus
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-02-12 20:08:16  
If kathee is wrong for calling you out, then you are as well for calling out lenus. Deal?

Lenus made fun of me. i didn't say anything to him beforehand. If people of lakshmi are annoy with my post about moving to bahamut they or you can easily tell me so. When I first transfered I sent u a message which you didn't even respond to.

True enough, lenus made fun of you, but it's not like he was the only one who responded to your rants about Lakshmi, or even the most disrespectful. He's just the one who got your goat and you continued to call out in threads for days.

I'm not sure who else made fun of me at that time but I point the finger at him for getting me into this. So that's the reason I still get on his case.

Again people can read threads they can also tell me hey you are badmouthing lakshmi can you stop?

The tryst could have died with that thread, my point is that you keep bringing it up, so it's continuation falls on you. I couldn't care less, either way, at least it's entertaining, but own your behavior before you complain about others'.

Remember when Foreverj thought Sparthosx was me? Good times
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/45729/good-bye-ffxi/6#2816050
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-12 20:26:10  
Lakshmi.Lenus said: »

Remember when Foreverj thought Sparthosx was me? Good times
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/45729/good-bye-ffxi/6#2816050

I said do u have anything to say about what sparthosx said.
By Goltana101 2015-02-12 22:15:22  
Quote:
I didnt notice any third party tool in buying thing from a server and transfering. Basically your argument is invalid because youre creating a intersection between cheating farming with legit transaction, and saying both are wrong. Im not maquiavel, so ends does not justify the means, but if the means are legit, why are you making such distorted conclusion about the ends?

Go back and read it again. Never insisted it was wrong. From the beginning I acknowledged it was a common practice. I'm saying don't try to rationalize that she's helping the server or community, because she didn't do it for that reason; even people who do things maliciously use that excuse. She's the first person to call someone out on never doing anything for others. Meanwhile, her first order of business is lining her pockets along the way. It just comes off as largely hypocritical.

This is the same person that claims she's helping the community by doing tree delves, and everyone who joins is selfishly benefiting from her efforts. You're defending the wrong person bro.
By Pantafernando 2015-02-13 04:19:04  
Goltana101 said: »
Quote:

Go back and read it again. Never insisted it was wrong. From the beginning I acknowledged it was a common practice. I'm saying don't try to rationalize that she's helping the server or community, because she didn't do it for that reason; even people who do things maliciously use that excuse. She's the first person to call someone out on never doing anything for others. Meanwhile, her first order of business is lining her pockets along the way. It just comes off as largely hypocritical.

This is the same person that claims she's helping the community by doing tree delves, and everyone who joins is selfishly benefiting from her efforts. You're defending the wrong person bro.

I am not her lawyer, she should defend herself. I will just defend my own opinion. obviously she never had the intention of helping by bringing stuffs from a server and selling in another. But thats why economy works. Thats called the "invisible hand", where both parties will be satisfied (the seller for receiving the cash he asked for the good and the buyer who paied the amount he considered worth to pay for the good) even if none wants to help the other.

Just thinking in your own pocket, or your own business, its the right thing to do, regardless of your intentions. Thats how its supose to be.

The drama amyamy started in last 2 threads was wrong, no doubt. But the drama started in this thread was the exactly same thing as the one she started. there is an implicit logic youre (and the one who started this) doing, that if she was wrong in the last 2 threads, she deserve to receive the same treatment. No! If she was wrong and you does the same, youre wrong also. There is no difference between calling lenus in a random thread to bad mouthing him, as well coming here to criticize her practices (that are legit).

I just think the reason that originated this is lame, as it was the reason amyamy used to start lenus drama. Criticizing how someone make some cash, or mix "helping" with business.

Business is business.

And personally, i never considered undercutting, selling cheap or giving thing as "helping". I believe "helping" as a deep meaning than simple satisfying some unnecessary demand.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-13 06:00:36  
Quote:

u can't see that someone is calling me out in this thread? Am I suppose to be hunted down forever? Another person who don't mind their own business and joins a drama they not part of. You can get beat up for it in real life.

I do have supporters you know? I personally told them NOT to help me on this matter as they would get grilled as well.
By LakshmiArtemas 2015-02-13 11:21:30  
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-02-13 11:27:28  
Quote:

u can't see that someone is calling me out in this thread? Am I suppose to be hunted down forever? Another person who don't mind their own business and joins a drama they not part of. You can get beat up for it in real life.

I do have supporters you know? I personally told them NOT to help me on this matter as they would get grilled as well.

Up till Kathee's post, you were very much the one inviting the attention, and you have continued to invite it. You're essentially standing in the middle of the street yelling, "why won't people just stop asking me to move!?"
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-13 12:20:55  
Quote:

Up till Kathee's post, you were very much the one inviting the attention, and you have continued to invite it. You're essentially standing in the middle of the street yelling, "why won't people just stop asking me to move!?"

So You saying I should let whatever people say about me and don't fight back?
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-13 12:27:04  
Its better to let people think you're stupid than to open your mouth and validate their thoughts....?

Is that what we're talking about now?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-13 12:30:43  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Its better to let people think you're stupid than to open your mouth and validate their thoughts....?

Is that what we're talking about now?

I don't back down. I don't know about you. I welcome this. But if multiple people goin to bash me AND report me what else can I do?
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-02-13 12:40:10  
Quote:

I'm saying that you can't call people out and continue to create the focus and claim to be a victim at the same time. 2 people have actually said anything that wasn't directly in response to you and you have stretched it into 3 multipage threads about how everyone is elite and mean and etc. Lenus called you out for complaining nonstop about Lakshmi at every opportunity, Kathee called you out for being a hypocrite talking about the community constantly while trafficking items across servers for a profit. Take your licks and move on, you used to be such a likable person.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-13 12:41:11  
But if multiple people goin to bash me AND report me what else can I do?
Stop posting?
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-13 12:42:51  
If action is taken against reported posts of yours, it means you deserved it.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-13 12:44:41  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
But if multiple people goin to bash me AND report me what else can I do?
Stop posting?

Am I suppose to be scare of fake tough guys?
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-13 12:45:39  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
If action is taken against reported posts of yours, it means you deserved it.

You constantly bud into other people's business. What comes around goes around.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-13 12:46:48  
No, but you could try to use your spell check.

You're being baited, regardless if you deserve it or not you should realize that.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-13 12:48:32  
Quote:

I'm saying that you can't call people out and continue to create the focus and claim to be a victim at the same time. 2 people have actually said anything that wasn't directly in response to you and you have stretched it into 3 multipage threads about how everyone is elite and mean and etc. Lenus called you out for complaining nonstop about Lakshmi at every opportunity, Kathee called you out for being a hypocrite talking about the community constantly while trafficking items across servers for a profit. Take your licks and move on, you used to be such a likable person.

Lenus called me out and I called him out. Do something about the community then.

Kathee caled me out and I answered him. And people instantly gather together and say oh sht Amymy is causing trouble again. I didn't say anything about anything In this thread
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7