Player Looking To Jump Server.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » player looking to jump server.
player looking to jump server.
 Valefor.Nectorus
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Nectorus
By Valefor.Nectorus 2014-11-16 20:59:00  
Thanks for taking the time to look at my post. A buddy of mine just jumped to the server and tell me about all the great stuff that is going on. Then I see a post of people saying to head to this server and how others are leaving the server. Was wondering how the population is and how active the player base seems.

I have been playing since the ps2 days 20xx I forget how long now. I have interest in the delve and much of the end game that currently exists( delev and high twkr battles. I have a Sam well geared need delve gear I can't get, have a decent sch, Rdm,blu, bst, thf, whm decent but could use several high level items.

I currently find my self in a crunch for play time that I find at a premium, my life and work taking a really large chunk of my time. A friend has told me about the delve runs and the talent of the server and I am really interested in the jump. So I'm asking for an honest opinion of the server pop and it late afternoon and late night action for a U.S. Pst player.

Thank you for your time and I hope I'll meet some of you soon.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-11-16 21:47:24  
Valefor.Nectorus said: »
ps2

Might want to attempt to make the move to PC.

I currently find my self in a crunch for play time that I find at a premium, my life and work taking a really large chunk of my time.

If that's the case, might be best to give it up and start looking at other games out there that can be played as a leisure's pace.
 Valefor.Nectorus
By Valefor.Nectorus 2014-11-16 23:47:45  
Just a correction I started on ps2 does not mean I stayed on that. I have time to play once many things settle I my current situation.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-11-16 23:53:59  
Thanks for taking ng the time to look ate my post.

I'm sorry, I might be assuming English is your first language, but you're going to be overlooked by a lot of people with good advice if they can't get through the first sentence.

On topic: Lakshmi is generally pretty dead weekdays during the afternoon PST, no clue about other servers. Higher server populations will be your best bet if you are playing catch up and will be relying on shouts.
 Valefor.Nectorus
By Valefor.Nectorus 2014-11-17 20:21:06  
Sorry about that took a real look at the post as saw what you ment. Guess I was a bit sleep deprived when I posted it. Thanks for the input.
[+]