English Speaking Unity?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » English Speaking Unity?
English Speaking Unity?
By Elvyn87 2014-11-12 09:14:10  
Pretty much what the title says, in Apururu at the moment and while its active most don't speak English. Any suggestions on which is mostly EU/USA?
 Sylph.Ashiya
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Ashee
By Sylph.Ashiya 2014-11-12 09:17:27  
Unfortunately, the unity's can't be divided so depends on when is peak time for NA/EU speakers are when you are in unity.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-11-12 09:27:13  
Since I'm also on Cerberus, I can say I joined the Maat Unity and have only seen English speakers so far.
 Fenrir.Mefuki
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Mefuki
By Fenrir.Mefuki 2014-11-12 09:37:10  
One thing of interest I've noticed is that it seems that the Japanese players just seem more talkative then the North American players(though that may just be a matter of population). I've seen too many players abuse that good incentive that SE put in Unity to talk, Unity Communique. Most NA just type 1 then 2 or test then test, etc. I hope people will start using it more genuinely.
[+]
 Fenrir.Aisere
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Aisere
By Fenrir.Aisere 2014-11-12 09:57:06  
Part of the problem stems from people not knowing what it's supposed to be used for. If you've got an event you want to start, you can use /unity as an additional alternative from /yell. That way people will get accustomed to it more.
[+]
 Cerberus.Makira
user: Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2014-11-12 10:00:31  
I'm with Naja (also on Cerb) and there seems to be a good amount of English. Late night/early morning it switches to JP though. Which I kinda dig it's mixed within the time zones.
 Asura.Hoshiku
サーバ: Asura
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2014-11-12 11:20:03  
Only problem with Naja is that unity chat fills up quickly. I'm always getting kicked out as I zone.
 Cerberus.Makira
user: Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2014-11-12 11:46:33  
Asura.Hoshiku said: »
Only problem with Naja is that unity chat fills up quickly. I'm always getting kicked out as I zone.

I haven't experienced that on Cerb. Maat seems to be most popular on our server.