This Is A Plus Size Model?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » This is a plus size model?
This is a plus size model?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
By Ramyrez 2014-11-12 12:40:05  
Blazed1979 said: »
Sylph.Tigerwoods said: »
I'm here for the potential fap material - Tiger please elaborate on your point using more images, please... =)

Perfect in my book. Before anyone says she's too big; it won't look even close to that when she's not actively flexing.
dont like blondes. got any brunettes with a tan?

"Tans aren't healthy! People who tan put themselves at unnecessary risk for skin cancer and premature aging! Don't support people's unhealthy habbits!"
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-11-12 12:41:47  
Just how many of you are hoodie and Crocs people? Seriously?

[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
サーバ: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2014-11-12 12:43:21  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Ramyrez said: »
If you're fat and happy
I can't understand. I'm not saying you shouldn't be happy in life in general, but surely shouldn't be happy of being fat. People should always strive to better themselves; if you're lazy etc that's fine it's your 12.95$life, but someone going "yay I'm fat!" sounds wrong on so many levels.
And no I don't say this cause I like to see fat people suffer, but cause I really feel this way.

As someone who had his body ravaged by cancer for over a decade my first lb of side roll was celebrated but special circumstance lol
By Blazed1979 2014-11-12 12:43:53  
Gold and Honey = hot, sweet and sizzling.
White and pale = cold like raw fish.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2014-11-12 12:44:20  
I like hoodies dunno wtf a croc is other than an animal lol
By Ramyrez 2014-11-12 12:44:21  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

Uh. Do the two things have to go together? I mean, I wear hoodies most of the winter, but Crocs are just nasty...
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-12 12:47:23  
In the eyes of mainstream media, most everyone is fat anyway. Heck, the OP showed that little tidbit.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-11-12 12:47:27  

Uh. Do the two things have to go together? I mean, I wear hoodies most of the winter, but Crocs are just nasty...

Don't worry about it. Just teasing. I saw something funny last night, so I'm matching silly for silly in this thread. Apparently, men on FFXIAH are fashionistos now, and know everything about womens' sizing.
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2014-11-12 12:48:25  
eslim said: »
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
There's a reason we make fun of "do you even lift, bro?" folks and it's because fitness is a lifestyle.
makes sense, so being overweight is a lifestyle and fat people falling or trying to be petite is funny?

Anyone falling is funny fat people just have more action when they hit the ground. Imagine th truffle shuffle done by some skinny kid would lose all effect
By Ramyrez 2014-11-12 12:52:17  
Apparently, men on FFXIAH are fashionistos now, and know everything about womens' sizing.

I know the concept of a "size zero" has made me laugh for nearly twenty years.
By Blazed1979 2014-11-12 12:54:27  
There's a reason we make fun of "do you even lift, bro?" folks and it's because fitness is a lifestyle.
makes sense, so being overweight is a lifestyle and fat people falling or trying to be petite is funny?
I can understand women's obsession with looking a certain way. There's a lot of social pressure on them. Heck there's a lot of social pressure on men now to have 6 packs and ***. I don't really give a ***though about myself in that respect. As long as I can do all the things I want to do, my body is fine. Utility > Aesthetics. And that includes swinging my fists with enough force and speed to knock pretty boy out.

Women though, I recall reading that below a certain body % of fat, they're bodies just don't function like God made them (or how they evolved to function if you're a western post-christian athiest). I also find women who are a good 20-30% heavier than what modern beauty and fashion standards would dictate to be a lot more attractive than the disgustingly malnutritioned models they have everywhere.

edit: and I find skinny lanky people to be funnier and more awkward than heavy people.
[+]
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2014-11-12 12:57:44  
I can understand women's obsession with looking a certain way. There's a lot of social pressure on them. Heck there's a lot of social pressure on men now to have 6 packs and ***. I don't really give a ***though about myself in that respect. As long as I can do all the things I want to do, my body is fine. Utility > Aesthetics. And that includes swinging my fists with enough force and speed to knock pretty boy out.

Women though, I recall reading that below a certain body % of fat, they're bodies just don't function like God made them (or how they evolved to function if you're a western post-christian athiest). I also find women who are a good 20-30% heavier than what modern beauty and fashion standards would dictate to be a lot more attractive than the disgustingly malnutritioned models they have everywhere.

Everyone should have a 6-pack.

Mine is Dr. Pepper, but to each his own.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2014-11-12 12:59:32  
Apparently, men on FFXIAH are fashionistos now, and know everything about womens' sizing.

Women's sizes are weird.

I was a size zero in the US (in most brands, but lets not discuss brand differences), but I'm also short. If your a tall woman it is unrealistic to expect to be that and it has nothing to do with being too fat to wear that size.

Women's clothes should really move towards measurements (waist, hip, and leg length) like men's.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2014-11-12 13:03:52  
Bahamut.Kara said: »

Women's sizes are weird.

I was a size zero in the US (in most brands, but lets not discuss brand differences), but I'm also short. If your a tall woman it is unrealistic to expect to be that and it has nothing to do with being too fat to wear that size.

Women's clothes should really move towards measurements (waist, hip, and leg length) like men's.

I fully agree.

The "size 0" joke to me isn't that women are that size. Some women are, and that's obviously just fine. I'm not making fun of their bodies.

It's the marketing of a "size 0". Zero is nothing. You can I not be a "size nothing". It is physically impossible to not have a waistline. It's psychological marketing by clothing companies preying on the largely-unattainable standards set by society as a whole.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2014-11-12 13:06:10  
from least sexy (left) to most sexy(right)

Some horror stories - click at your own risk, you have been warned:

That last one - might as well admit you're a necrophiliac if you find her attractive.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-11-12 13:11:17  

Way to miss the point.

The reason "do you even lift, bro?" types get made fun of is because they take their fitness to the same extremes morbidly obese people do with their eating. In an attempt to run away from being an unhealthy mess, you end up being a calorie counting, annoying mess.

Well that and having a small penis.
By Blazed1979 2014-11-12 13:15:13  

Way to miss the point.

The reason "do you even lift, bro?" types get made fun of is because they take their fitness to the same extremes morbidly obese people do with their eating. In an attempt to run away from being an unhealthy mess, you end up being a calorie counting, annoying mess.

Well that and having a small penis.
Counting calories = small penis :O? dafuk
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-11-12 13:16:12  
Bahamut.Kara said: »

Women's sizes are weird.

I'm afraid that if we were to move toward the more honest (hip/waist/leg) measurements, we would still run into the same problems. People would end up seeing the numbers in inches and centimeters, and still complain. It's all lose/lose for some people.

YOU ARE DEAD ON IN BRAND DIFFERENCES!

When shopping in the US, it seems like they size for an average too! That's why I love exact measurements. I run into the same problem being 5'8". Two and four (depending on brand and bloaty days) but the legs are always too damn short.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-11-12 13:18:38  
Counting calories = small penis :O? dafuk

I knew XIAH didn't have a sense of humor but yeesh. The joke is that an obsession with sculpting your body is a means to hide personal insecurities behind the figure of an Athenian god.

Like a small penis.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-11-12 13:19:47  
Unrealistic white male standard since 1504:

Potentially NSFW? lol.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Mckenzee
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Mckenzee 2014-11-12 13:25:21  
The whole time I was growing up I had a power lifter build, like those guys you see in strongman competitions, and everyone called me fat. Then in high school, when they got to see me in the weight room, they were rather surprised at just what I could do. Nobody called me fat after that, but blowing out my knee ended my college athletic career and I put some weight on, which I'm now losing.

Fitness is a part of everyones lives, even if it just entails walking places and not eating the whole buffet. For my 2 cents, that video of the street workout in the ukraine i think, is what I strive towards. The body is a tool, how you take care of that tool determines what you can do with it. Even if you look fat or plus size, it's about being able to use your body for the things you want to do.

edit: found the video
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-11-12 13:25:44  
You're going to have to censor that. Google didn't like it when I posted a Caravaggio a while back.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2014-11-12 13:27:55  

This happens to guys too. Just between Van Heusen and Haggar things get dicey, and that's actually using measurements.

But then for women when different brands just make up their own sizing...what the hell. Seriously.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2014-11-12 13:29:32  
I'm afraid that if we were to move toward the more honest (hip/waist/leg) measurements, we would still run into the same problems. People would end up seeing the numbers in inches and centimeters, and still complain. It's all lose/lose for some people.

When shopping in the US, it seems like they size for an average too! That's why I love exact measurements. I run into the same problem being 5'8". Two and four (depending on brand and bloaty days) but the legs are always too damn short.

Different cuts in different brands also vary widely. Why does a boot cut change where the waist is?!

Unless I buy petite the legs are almost always too long. =/

Totally agree on the juniors section. I was going to mention this in the last post but eh... None of the pants ever fit perfect either in juniors for me. Waists tend to be bigger and hips narrower. And the color pink...I'm beginning to hate that color.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-11-12 13:31:59  

This happens to guys too. Just between Van Heusen and Haggar things get dicey, and that's actually using measurements.

Express Men seems to be the worst in tailoring to the "ideal" male figure! It seems like they only cater to certain collar sizes too. The sweetpea can't stand going in there now since they introduced the "slim-fit" suits.

EDIT: It's a tad more expensive but Joseph A. Banks carries the best from what I gather.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-11-12 13:36:19  
You know what the ideal size is for a male? Me.

/flexes
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2014-11-12 13:39:08  
Your moustache is plus sized and it offends me!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-11-12 13:39:18  
Which is hilarious because Express Men is one of the few stores that sells clothes that actually fit me well. My shopping experience with clothes is generally walking into a place, seeing clothes that don't form fit properly and wasting 15 minutes in futility searching the racks and seeing only gigantic sizes or something so tight it's like "people actually wear this?" Yeah, maybe in fashionland where everyone has pecs and Vaan abs.

Forget about the big retailers. Small and Medium apparently are 6x husky in this world of fashion. Need a 42-44 waist pair of slacks? Good, cause that's all they have on the fkn racks. *throws up hands*

I mean it's not like I'm short or anything. Is 5'8 short these days? It probably is. I told mom I needed more chicken steroids and Kraft Mac 'n Cheese as a youth. But in terms of good looking clothes? Yeah, join me on my adventure to find a decent collared shirt. Or some pants that fit properly.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8