Place Your Midterm Election Bets.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Place Your Midterm Election Bets.
Place Your Midterm Election Bets.
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-11-06 09:35:43  
Siren.Mosin said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
You are clearly delusional and short-minded. You also are a hypocrite.

having read jassik's posts for two years or so, I'm going to have to say 'no'. he is none of those three things. I'd take a look at what you are projecting onto him.

It goes both ways. There isn't a single P&R regular that I haven't seen say something ridiculous and hypocritical, but obviously I see it more in people I disagree with on a regular basis.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-06 09:36:35  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »

Whenever you open your eyes and realize who you are and how you portray yourself to others, I'll be ready to accept your apology.

Please, apply this to yourself. Just do it. Please.
What, apologize to myself?

Ok, sure.

I'm sorry me, for being so awesome and great. I'll try to keep being awesome and great for a while.

Apology accepted me. Thank you.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-06 09:39:19  
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-11-06 09:46:20  
Siren.Mosin said: »
volkom said: »
i'm sure there's some white knights who swing that way

touche'

Those that do consider themselves Fabulous.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-06 10:09:23  

Whenever you open your eyes and realize who you are and how you portray yourself to others, I'll be ready to accept your apology.

Please, apply this to yourself. Just do it. Please.
What, apologize to myself?

Ok, sure.

I'm sorry me, for being so awesome and great. I'll try to keep being awesome and great for a while.

Apology accepted me. Thank you.

A+ for accuracy.
You want me to apply an action associated with me in your quoted post. The only action is: accepting an apology.

So, I did exactly what you told me, and yet....

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-06 10:37:13  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
It goes both ways.

SO DOES YOUR MOM!!!

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-11-06 10:47:50  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
It goes both ways.

SO DOES YOUR MOM!!!

You have offended me, dear sir. I suppose we should settle this like gentlemen.

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-06 10:51:39  
It goes both ways.

SO DOES YOUR MOM!!!

You have offended me, dear sir. I suppose we should settle this like gentlemen.

Pick your weapons:

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-11-06 11:11:26  
Funny you should post that, because I got an ad from Pollshare that said "Punch Bieber?" along with it. If I start seeing more Justin Bieber adds, I know who to blame!
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-11-06 12:21:09  
Odin.Jassik said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Obama. You voted for Obama. He's made them much worse.

I didn't vote for him either time, nice try, though.

You've stuck up for him at almost every opportunity. Quite simply, if you voted for McCain you don't get the whole concept of supporting a candidate by voting for him.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-11-06 12:37:46  
Obama:

“To two-thirds of voters that chose not to participate in the process yesterday, I hear you, too.”

Translation: Screw everyone who voted yesterday.

What a petulant child.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-06 12:49:00  
Didn't McCain tell people who voted for him to support Obama after his loss?

Both of them?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-11-06 12:49:42  
So clearly he is justified in doing what ever he wants cause 2/3rds didn't care enough to come out and stop him?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-11-06 12:53:01  
“If you call progress electing a person with the pigmentation that he has, who votes against the interest and aspirations of 95 percent of the black people in South Carolina, then I guess that’s progress,” Clyburn told the Post.

So I thought that the election of the first black senator from South Carolina would have been a good thing, turns out He's not Black enough.

Democrats are so racist.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-06 12:59:05  
I hear ya...

Which everyone knows is something you say when you are pretending you have heard and understood something someone has said and you are implying you have empathy for what they have said, but you really couldn't be forced to give a ***at gun point and couldn't care less without some sort of device or machine that somehow lowers caring below humanly possible levels of uncaring....
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-11-06 13:01:18  
Nothing racist in that article nausi, I would say try again but I think we would all rather you didn't.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Onorgul
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2014-11-06 13:15:44  
So as this little debate simmers back and forth (this section seems as dead as the rest of the site -- I wonder what happened), I have a thought that I'd love to see answered. I am dubious it will be answered, mind you.

I wrote way too many words, so spoiler tag to make it easier to disregard.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-06 13:17:20  
“If you call progress electing a person with the pigmentation that he has, who votes against the interest and aspirations of 95 percent of the black people in South Carolina, then I guess that’s progress,” Clyburn told the Post.

So I thought that the election of the first black senator from South Carolina would have been a good thing, turns out He's not Black enough.

Democrats are so racist.
That's not racism, that's progressive advancement.

It's only racist if a Republican says it (I would say white person, but we all know they get a free pass if they are liberal/democrat)
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-06 13:32:33  
Shiva.Onorgul said: »
So as this little debate simmers back and forth (this section seems as dead as the rest of the site -- I wonder what happened), I have a thought that I'd love to see answered. I am dubious it will be answered, mind you.

I wrote way too many words, so spoiler tag to make it easier to disregard.

because we like it when nothing happens and government doesn't get any bigger.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-06 13:36:40  
because we like it when nothing happens and government doesn't get any bigger.
Government getting bigger if there's an actual need for it, but bloated, no thanks!

Our government isn't getting bigger, it's getting bloated.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-11-06 13:46:00  
So it's all Reagan's fault? And the whole reason Obama can't fix it is because of those w-rascally republicans?

Republicans stood uniformly opposed to the passage of the ACA, Your memory is faulty if you forget that vote. It was 100% the democrats that insisted to pass it via reconciliation without the 60 votes needed to move it forward in the senate. Their influence may have been considered in the drafting of the legislation, but in the end none of them supported making the bill a law.

No conservative wants to murder the poor, we just think we should have the choice as to if and how we should support them. As a liberal you constantly construe the yearning for freedom and choice to "If you don't agree with me, you want to murder the poor".

The poor live in the country with the best healthcare around (not for much longer tho), they do have access to it. They just need to pay for it. Just like you and I need to pay for pizza when we order it. If we want to treat ourselves and get extra cheese we pay for the extra cheese. If we want it but can't afford it, guess what? We settle for regular cheese. In the end we still get pizza.

The fact that I cannot afford to buy a Ferrari as a daily driver doesn't mean that I don't have access to it. If I really wanted to drive one I could go out and rent it for a day for much less than the cost of buying one. Everyone has access to do this, everyone.

Services have value to them. To argue that someone inherently deserves to have a service simply because they are alive, is to suggest that someone else should be responsible for paying for it. Things just don't work like that. I do not owe you a pizza simply because you are hungry. Do I owe you a house because you're alive too?
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-11-06 13:48:09  
So clearly he is justified in doing what ever he wants cause 2/3rds didn't care enough to come out and stop him?

More like he's acknowledging that 2/3 of the country feel the process is futile and their voice isn't heard. So why bother taking time out of their day to participate in a partisan pissing match that basically results in the same gridlock, broken promises, and discontent?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-06 13:50:23  
I was looking at census.gov for the total number of government employees, federal. state. county and local...

22,040,106 with another 8 million on pension = 30,000,000

census
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-11-06 13:52:16  

More like he's acknowledging that 2/3 of the country feel the process is futile and their voice isn't heard. So why bother taking time out of their day to participate in a partisan pissing match that basically results in the same gridlock, broken promises, and discontent?

And how do you know that the 2/3rds that didn't vote didn't do so because of that? Did you ask them, or are you really so arrogant to assume they couldn't possibly have any other reason for not voting.

Maybe they were so disgusted with you they couldn't bring themselves to support you.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-11-06 13:53:50  
So why bother taking time out of their day to participate in a partisan pissing match that basically results in the same gridlock, broken promises, and discontent?

cause' P. Diddy said 'vote or die', fool.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32