Another New Linkshell ... Goodtimers

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Another New Linkshell ... Goodtimers
Another New Linkshell ... Goodtimers
By drakaru 2014-09-21 17:59:50  
After a 2 Year break Twit, Drakko, and Drakaru are back... Problem is the LS we used to be in is no longer around so time to build a new one.. We are open to NEW, Returning, or Veteran players that haven't left...

As the name of the shell implies... we are out to have a GOODTIME no drama to bickering other than that which is typical of a friendly family atmosphere lol..

You don't have to have the best of the best of gear or tons of gil or every level capped out.. All we ask is that if others need help with quests,missions,leveling etc.. that ya help if ya can.. eventually once we get enough members that know what they are doing we can start working on planning events (I personally haven't done very many of any sky,sea,Promy etc.. types of runs) and once the rustiness wears off I'm usually pretty good at running through a handful of the lower missions and quests to get them done.. specially when it comes to reading walk-throughs while running through a mission to see what all needs to be done if it isn't still in my memories lol..

feel free to drop a /tell to any of the three of us or post up on here or on Goodtimers.guildwork.com a site I am still working of building but at least it is a starting point to get ahold of us :D