フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » The Hidden Talent of Cerb
The Hidden Talent of Cerb
 Cerberus.Makira
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2014-11-17 20:51:47  
Cerberus.Conagh said: »
Anyone not on my blacklist is probably a good place to start Midgitis.

Tabooo - Hands down the BEST PLAYER I have ever met. And yes I rate him as better than me.

Flaminglegion (not an unknown player) Good generally, and defo can adapt to the situation.

Tombula - when he actually plays.

Dilios - Was good, took direction well and could deal with the random ***the game threw out at him. Would never try and do something he had never done without reading about it and asking a few questions to those who had done it.

Mariketa - great WHM and knew how to prioritize spells and would favour the heaviest DPS in pt for debuffs for the smoothest transition (even at the expense of her friends).

Dariaaa - No longer plays but Dear god, could she play.

Dekar - Good BRD.

Hikuzo - one of the best PLD's I ever met.

Rielly and Riellyx (new account) - The best PLD and DRK I played with (not dps wise but strategist wise).

Bumping because Conagh accidentally gave Kuzy the biggest compliment ever, not knowing Hikuzo is Kuzy. ;)

<3
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-11-17 20:59:19  
Cerberus.Makira said: »

Tabooo - Hands down the BEST PLAYER I have ever met. And yes I rate him as better than me.

Flaminglegion (not an unknown player) Good generally, and defo can adapt to the situation.

Dilios - Was good, took direction well and could deal with the random ***the game threw out at him. Would never try and do something he had never done without reading about it and asking a few questions to those who had done it.

Mariketa - great WHM and knew how to prioritize spells and would favour the heaviest DPS in pt for debuffs for the smoothest transition (even at the expense of her friends).

Dekar - Good BRD.

Rielly and Riellyx (new account) - The best PLD and DRK I played with (not dps wise but strategist wise).

Bumping because Conagh accidentally gave Kuzy the biggest compliment ever, not knowing Hikuzo is Kuzy. ;)

<3

I was being sarcastic.
 Cerberus.Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2014-11-17 21:39:48  
Cerberus.Makira said: »

Dekar - Good BRD.

<3

I was being sarcastic.

Sure you were, lol.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-11-17 21:40:52  
You'd sooner believe I was being nice, than being an ***...........

k.
[+]
 Cerberus.Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2014-11-17 21:43:10  
Cerberus.Tidis said: »
Cerberus.Valmur said: »
****(does he still play)?
Oh God, I would actually /sigh irl everytime I saw him in pt/alliance.

So how many posts we gonna reach until a serious suggestion is made?

Lets not make this into a player warning thread cos it will get deleted... **** had good gear, you couldn't deny that.

Based on this and your instant response in game, I know you aren't being sarcastic, lol. You got caught being nice! DEAL WITH IT.
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2014-11-17 21:48:51  
The better question is, who are your #1 stunners of the world?
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2014-11-17 22:08:24  
valmur was the best at wearing man panties for sure
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2014-11-17 22:52:05  
Cerberus.Meatster said: »
Doesn't exist. Jps were the only ones able to clear legion beside that one linkshell that transferred over from another server to sell marrows. Every linkshell I joined doing supposed endgame was filled with the exact same ***players who were unable to work as a group or even lock buffs before a nm was popped.

Had to quit because people were requesting accuracy corsair rolls from me while going into delve with 85 empys and keeping my 99 ukon out. They would tp in next to 0 accuracy and eat meat mithkabobs wondering why we wiped and another group could just 'zerg it'. Oh ***and all the corsairs on Cerberus are lazy as ***. Not one used ranged attacks or had a stp set. They just sat there and waited to either roll or do a fire shot. Im sure other servers were just as bad but the general groups on Cerb were terrible.

I remember doing Morta on corsair and Taint (apoc) linked the parse. He was doing like 39% of the damage against 99 Rags tping in calemecac trousers doing less then my 85 Arma. Infuriating barely begins to describe this server.

I nominate Ephexis for being hidden talent. Mainly becaues every person who talked ***about him were usually absolute trash and should be kicked from groups in the first place. That had to be the best part of the server. He would outparse me on Ig-Alima atleast half the time aswell not saying that Ig was current or hard content worth mentioning but atleast he could hit a few buttons correctly which is far more then most of the dam server.

yeah ephexis was good his ukon war almost kept up with my blu
 Cerberus.Halticus
user: Halticus
By Cerberus.Halticus 2014-11-17 23:21:55  
I'm the best at holding up the Auction House walls if that counts for anything, I mean someones gotta hold down the fort and protect the goods ya know?
 Cerberus.Demonsgate
By Cerberus.Demonsgate 2014-11-18 02:29:12  
I use to be good but I quit got into soloing too much stuff game got bored im not original cerb so didn't know many there mostly log in for salvage a couple times a day on main and alts then bazar the rest of day ifigured 13$ was better spent else where
 Cerberus.Cybon
user: Cybon
By Cerberus.Cybon 2014-11-18 04:35:11  
There is no spoon
[+]
 Cerberus.Halticus
user: Halticus
By Cerberus.Halticus 2014-11-18 12:38:40  
What are these elusive macro's you speak of and can they be bought on the Auction House?
 Bismarck.Alyora
VIP
サーバ: Bismarck
user: alyria
By Bismarck.Alyora 2014-11-18 12:58:52  
[+]
 Cerberus.Avalon
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-11-18 13:27:09  
I'm not sure if the ye olde 18-man Delve runs were any indication of talent, but it seemed like the chances and success rates of wins were in part based on whether certain people were present in said runs. We all know how many failgas happened back then.

That being said, now days, if you can low-man a moderate-to-difficult venue, you're probably playing with people who know what they're doing and you trust them to do content with regularly.
 Cerberus.Reiden
user: Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2014-11-18 13:39:56  
Cerberus.Meatster said: »
Doesn't exist. Jps were the only ones able to clear legion beside that one linkshell that transferred over from another server to sell marrows. Every linkshell I joined doing supposed endgame was filled with the exact same ***players who were unable to work as a group or even lock buffs before a nm was popped.

Had to quit because people were requesting accuracy corsair rolls from me while going into delve with 85 empys and keeping my 99 ukon out. They would tp in next to 0 accuracy and eat meat mithkabobs wondering why we wiped and another group could just 'zerg it'. Oh ***and all the corsairs on Cerberus are lazy as ***. Not one used ranged attacks or had a stp set. They just sat there and waited to either roll or do a fire shot. Im sure other servers were just as bad but the general groups on Cerb were terrible.

I remember doing Morta on corsair and Taint (apoc) linked the parse. He was doing like 39% of the damage against 99 Rags tping in calemecac trousers doing less then my 85 Arma. Infuriating barely begins to describe this server.

I nominate Ephexis for being hidden talent. Mainly becaues every person who talked ***about him were usually absolute trash and should be kicked from groups in the first place. That had to be the best part of the server. He would outparse me on Ig-Alima atleast half the time aswell not saying that Ig was current or hard content worth mentioning but atleast he could hit a few buttons correctly which is far more then most of the dam server.

At least now we know why you quit ls. Even though this ***player taught Ephexis how to do delve T_T

Edit: And i was kicked from a VW alliance by Ephexis before cuz i forgot to reload stones and went to refill. No hard feelings.
 Cerberus.Midgitis
By Cerberus.Midgitis 2014-11-18 17:02:22  
Sylph.Systematicchaos said: »

#1 and #2 right here
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-11-18 17:19:40  
Cerberus.Midgitis said: »
Sylph.Systematicchaos said: »

#1 and #2 right here

Wait... you still play?
 Cerberus.Midgitis
By Cerberus.Midgitis 2014-11-18 17:42:33  
If theres a reason too I suppose I could log in. Do you have a reason?
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2014-11-18 18:07:17  
I miss you
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-11-18 18:36:35  
Cerberus.Midgitis said: »
If theres a reason too I suppose I could log in. Do you have a reason?

Make fun of Reiden.

Naturally.
[+]