users online
Destiny!
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37
 Asura.Triffle
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Triffle
By Asura.Triffle 2014-10-12 00:51:09  
I love PvP. Consistently first place. The only thing that brings me down is the other players on my team. That feeling of getting the MVP medal on a losing team... It seems like many who play on Xbox One haven't played many shooters before.
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-10-12 00:59:29  
Kalila said: »
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Why do you play it then?
Because I like the PvE.

Then just play PvE >.> I haven't gotten anything from the Crucible that I need for PvE. Those exotic bounties are shiny and all but you don't need them.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-10-12 01:12:24  
Why do you play it then?
Because I like the PvE.

Then just play PvE >.> I haven't gotten anything from the Crucible that I need for PvE. Those exotic bounties are shiny and all but you don't need them.
Exotic PvP bounties aren't an issue for me, it eventually happens.

Iron Banner has some things I want to get before the "event" ends, if you can even call it that.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-10-12 01:19:05  
I've enjoyed Iron Banner for the most part, I'm 50% of the way through Rank 2, hope to make it to rank 3 before it goes away. But if you don't like PvP its not for you. Especially since you get nothing for losing, resulting in people trying even harder to win. Rank 2 is attainable doing the bounties..but those aren't exactly cakewalks, especially if you struggle in PvP.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-10-12 01:20:19  
I'm able to do the exp bounty, that's about it.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-10-12 01:26:28  
Well I would just recommend you take your ball and go home, its not worth the headache, it really isn't. I don't know what weapons you are trying but they need to be maxed out purples+ or a blue Auto Rifle like the Galahad-E or the Shingen-E, a maxed out Invective shotgun would put them down but that takes skill and you have to be on the right side of the lag which is rampant in Iron Banner. Same with Thorn. Playing with friends also helps because like I said, you get nothing for losing, which sucks.
 Siren.Novadragon
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-10-12 05:46:23  
Asura.Triffle said: »
I love PvP. Consistently first place. The only thing that brings me down is the other players on my team. That feeling of getting the MVP medal on a losing team... It seems like many who play on Xbox One haven't played many shooters before.

This, to the max. Winning so many Skirmish matches and lost 8 kills below against a 3x Vex Mythoclast team.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-10-12 07:20:15  
Ugh...it's beyond a joke. I don't need anything from the vault at this point, aside random exotics from chests and such. But it's fun, so I like to help out.

All people want to do is cheese everything, this is really lame. I'm even coming across people wanting to cheese normal Atheon god damnit..

Why isn't Bungie doing anything !???
By Leoheart 2014-10-12 07:25:33  
Because it's funny watching a timelord walk off of a cliff, and supplicants are annoying.

But no really, I agree, I've yet to do level 28 Vault but normal mode is pretty simple.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-10-12 08:02:39  
Leoheart said: »
Because it's funny watching a timelord walk off of a cliff, and supplicants are annoying.

Supplicants, just camp the pillars at the time portals and they still try to self-destruct but you won't be hurt, at all.

Edit: The 3rd can camp above the left portal, can shoot Atheon when gathering the middle pillar.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-10-12 15:13:19  
Honestly, this goes back to XI/XIV where randoms can't accomplish what a static can, at least not for a few months or if you win the lottery and get people who are equally as skilled and are able to sync together in the hours you know each other.

What you and your friends are able to do in 30 sec will take randoms 3 hours. I love doing VoG because of the challenge, yet I have yet to get a random pickup group that is able to do it w/o cheap strategies. I had a static this week that wasn't even able to clear the final boss so I just soloed it myself. It's cheap, but I don't want to keep rolling the dice until I find people who know how to play.

I had a guy thinking it was a good idea to die in the middle to attract the attention of all the adds, because the AI keeps attacking you after you're dead.

It's this reason why people only use cheap strategies, and is why Bungie designed hidey holes in every boss fight for these kinds of players to finish content.

I get that you don't want people to cheat, but unless you know 5 other people who can do content as well as you can if not better, then the only real option for them is to not do the content at all. You can't exactly expect thousands of players to realize the wrong they are doing cheating and just stop doing it so players who know how to do the content can find each other to team up.
[+]
By volkom 2014-10-12 15:49:22  
iron banner is soo rage inducing. at least today. Probably because i'm working on the bounty for thorn :/
going against 4/6th of a team thats all apart of the same clan. blarrgghh

and they have a vex mythoclast :[

edit:
500 kills done :3
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-10-12 16:55:30  
Thorn strike is super easy to do, even for solo. Shrieker exploit, he pops on the 3rd drop ship.
 Shiva.Dwyte
user: dwyte
By Shiva.Dwyte 2014-10-12 17:24:04  
If anyone is playing on xbox one, add me, WB beater
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-10-12 17:45:45  
Honestly, this goes back to XI/XIV where randoms can't accomplish what a static can, at least not for a few months or if you win the lottery and get people who are equally as skilled and are able to sync together in the hours you know each other.

What you and your friends are able to do in 30 sec will take randoms 3 hours. I love doing VoG because of the challenge, yet I have yet to get a random pickup group that is able to do it w/o cheap strategies. I had a static this week that wasn't even able to clear the final boss so I just soloed it myself. It's cheap, but I don't want to keep rolling the dice until I find people who know how to play.

I had a guy thinking it was a good idea to die in the middle to attract the attention of all the adds, because the AI keeps attacking you after you're dead.

It's this reason why people only use cheap strategies, and is why Bungie designed hidey holes in every boss fight for these kinds of players to finish content.

I get that you don't want people to cheat, but unless you know 5 other people who can do content as well as you can if not better, then the only real option for them is to not do the content at all. You can't exactly expect thousands of players to realize the wrong they are doing cheating and just stop doing it so players who know how to do the content can find each other to team up.

Why even have battles then, if immense cheap tactics are something to be allowed, why even bother scripting battles?

Why not have you select the vault of glass, and upon entering, there is a small, glass room with a chest in the middle, that gives gear out randomly.

Because as it stands, atleast where Atheon is concerned, that's essentially what it is right now.....only the rooms bigger....

....and there's no chest. But you get what I mean.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-10-12 17:57:44  
XIV bosses are scripted, and people aren't able to clear titan or Twintania or any of Coil 2nd round.

A battle being scripted does not mean that it is easy for everyone. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses, but they still enjoy playing the game even if it hurts the rest of the team they joined.
 Phoenix.Chomeymatt
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Chomeymatt 2014-10-12 18:36:10  
I am so sick of Iron Banner, I want rank 3 so I can be done with it :(

get a ps4, all the cool people are on it :3
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2014-10-12 18:38:02  
Phoenix.Chomeymatt said: »

but bloodborne isn't out yet :<
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-10-12 18:50:58  

gamestop had its street date as 2/6 last week so reason to get it sooner <,<
[+]
By volkom 2014-10-12 19:39:50  

get ps4, all the cool people are on it
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-10-12 19:57:49  
volkom said: »

and Dragonage!
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2014-10-12 20:05:03  

but bloodborne isn't out yet D;!
By volkom 2014-10-12 20:09:56  

but bloodborne isn't out yet D;!
get it now~ so you don't have to get it later
VIP
By Kalila 2014-10-13 02:06:44  
They need to ban Fist of Havoc from PvP, they really, really do.

I can deal with the 1 shot kill shot guns, rocket launchers, voidwalker limit, 6 instant kill blade dancer, 3 instnat kill gunslinger, reraising 13 grenade spamming sunsingers, moon snipers, and the horrible PvP design and map options, and this "event" they call Iron Banner.

Just there is no reason a tank should be able to spam fist of havoc 10 times in a single match, and if you have two on the enemy team, well walk out, because that's all you're going to see the whole time. The jumping hulk smash cheap instant kill is by far the worst ability.

"BUT TANKS NEED STUFF TOO!!!"
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-10-13 03:48:00  
No... Just no...
VIP
By Kalila 2014-10-13 04:06:31  
Yes.

All they do is run up and hulk smash. They could die a dozen times without it, but they can take out 30 in a match just by using it.

SO TIRED OF IT!
VIP
By Kalila 2014-10-13 04:06:49  
Also, rank 2 1356/2400 @56.5% rep, ughhhh
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-10-13 04:31:55  
I always have a Bladedancer problem on Xbox.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2014-10-13 04:38:00  
Kali sounds as if she is speaking my mind while playing Crucible...arrgh!

But I suck at FPS PvP in general anyways
 Ragnarok.Zeig
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2014-10-13 04:41:20  
btw, H-Poirot- on PS4
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37