users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Cerberus Linkshell Community
Cerberus Linkshell Community
 Cerberus.Reiden
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2014-09-01 11:18:56  
I'm tired of reading the forums and seeing people say we have no community or no one cares about researching what linkshells are doing things. So i am going to do it for us instead. Here are the current active linkshells whether they are recruiting or not idk or care but you can message their leaders:

Whirlingwindls: Reiden (Event/Merc)
TwoGil: Kuzy (Social/Event)
Majestic: Nemezar (EU Social/Event)
Princessls: Flaminglegion (Social/Merc/Spa Days)
Rebourne: Tristenn (Social)
Gamerz: Manotouro (Social)
Callforhelp: Curtice (AUS/ASIA Scoial/Event)
CaptainCavemen: Sipherus (Social)
LagunasWarriors: Quilly (Social)

All these ls are active in endgame content, if i forgot any i can add them later. The one with the most members is Twogil which i think is close to capacity at 63 or so.
[+]
 Cerberus.Spirachub
user: Spiraboo
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-09-01 11:48:55  
We do events!

Quote:
Daily events
Mon/Wed/Fri: Throwing fits
Tues/Thurs/Sat: Tantrums
Sun: Day at the salon
[+]
By Miniberg 2014-09-01 12:03:52  
I guess we need more than 2 ppl in our ls to count!
[+]
 Cerberus.Reiden
user: Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2014-09-01 12:11:27  
i was gonna put you and coops ls but you guys hang out with flame and spira so idk if ya even give pearls out.
 Cerberus.Kylos
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-09-01 12:24:42  
Lagunas and Majestic are the two longest running linkshells originally from the Hades server :)

I am in charge of Lagunas whenever Quilly isn't online, and sometimes we do events, but only if the players are geared enough and enough people need the same thing (Dynamis clears, Limbus runs etc.). It's always been a casual social linkshell which doesn't promise anything, but we have always been better at helping the new/returning player.

We are here for information more than anything. Of course, finding information is a lot easier nowadays, but you can't replicate experience, and Quilly and I have done almost all the content at some point.

Quilly is great at helping out new players (bare with him, he just turned 51 years old, he doesn't type much), whereas I help the more seasoned players if they need it. We don't ask for 100% commitment, you can come and go as you please, just be respectful in the LS, and ignore me when I start ranting, because yeah, I do that sometimes. :P LagunasWarriors gives pearlsacks out to everyone, so you can invite who you like. This is great for a group of friends or family members.

Not only that, but we have a LagunasWarriors on FF14 as well. We have a private Facebook group which keeps linkshells from both games up to date. You can find the address for the Facebook page in our LS message. I like that this post was made. We need more players joining in and getting to know one another. You can add me alongside Quilly for LagunasWarriors.