Beyond (EGLS)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Kujata » Beyond (EGLS)
Beyond (EGLS)
 Kujata.Stanpy
サーバ: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: Stanpy
By Kujata.Stanpy 2009-08-09 00:13:39  
Beyond is fairly new and in need of skilled players.

If you are interested in joining please visit us at

http://beyond-ls.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Thank you. And remenber this is a game and a game is build to have fun :)
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-08-09 00:23:37  
There's an established linkshell by the name of Beyond on ... Phoenix? I think. Don't quote me on that. You might get confused with them from time to time.

I would proofread your website too; there are lots of spelling errors such as "schedule" and use of abbreviations like "ur". Personally, my first impression of the LS is from looking at that website and when it is riddled with errors like that, it does not make it look very appealing.

Not condemning, just some constructive criticism.
 Kujata.Stanpy
サーバ: Kujata
user: Stanpy
By Kujata.Stanpy 2009-08-09 00:37:03  
Thank you on that to be honest my main language written is french I live in Quebec Canada (French part) so sorry about that Ill work on it I promise :o Oh and why people would be Confused this thread is on Kujata not the other server you mentioned.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-08-09 10:58:18  
Sorry for the late response and it's no problem :) the English is fine on the whole, just get a proofreader or something. For some reason I always spot errors miles away :(

Oh, I meant in general. If your LS becomes powerful and well established enough that people talk about it regularly, there may be some confusion and such.