TIRED OF RMT /TELLs?????

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » TIRED OF RMT /TELLs?????
TIRED OF RMT /TELLs?????
 Cerberus.Geldric
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Geldricv2
By Cerberus.Geldric 2009-08-09 21:48:41  
I really don't see how a simple /tell, that does not need any response, is annoying or can stop you from playing the game.;

I can understand someone being constantly spammed with RMT tells or any tells to be annoying or hinder his gameplay. And if I remember correctly, Hikuzo when I was on Cerberus you were more annoying then the RMT tells that I got, which at most were at least 1 every 3 hours and my name starts with a G.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-08-09 22:14:11  
I'm paranoid, so I see this as an attack on honest players by getting them to sign up (or even visit the blog) and attack them with viruses.....

Too many people have had this happen before, I just hate for this to happen here.
 Asura.Slamm
サーバ: Asura
user: Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-08-09 23:29:14  
SE wont listen to this at all

if your on pc get chatmon, if not just deal with it
 Garuda.Shizukat
サーバ: Garuda
user: Shizukat
By Garuda.Shizukat 2009-08-10 05:22:40  
Boyaci said:
I realize that some people just aren't happy unless they have something to complain about, but seriously,
what do these /tells do to you that makes your life so miserable?

Although it doesn't really hinder that much. It's just the simple fact that they are used to make a violation of the terms of use of FFXI. As in promote the use of RMT which isn't allowed.
 Ragnarok.Axels
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Axels
By Ragnarok.Axels 2009-08-10 06:16:48  
Last time people *** about it we winz the VerifiedByVisa stuff, and personally I lost 50% of my in game friends, so, TIRED OF RMT /TELLs????? No, I *** love them.
 Kujata.Segaia
サーバ: Kujata
user: Segaia
By Kujata.Segaia 2009-08-10 06:26:45  
If you have no friends online in ffxi because your botting...
if the fun stagnates for the moment because u got reported for exploiting...
if you dont have someone to talk to because everyone got you blacklisted...
if your not getting invites because ur equipment is gimp...
you will always know...

the RMT cares...
 Alexander.Garlend
サーバ: Alexander
user: Garlend
By Alexander.Garlend 2009-08-10 06:35:53  
The only way the RMT /tell's will stop is if SE takes away that 14day free trial. No CC needed means rmt's can make all the characters they want to spam with.
 Gilgamesh.Vidian
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Vidian
By Gilgamesh.Vidian 2009-08-10 07:02:49  
Garlend said:
The only way the RMT /tell's will stop is if SE takes away that 14day free trial. No CC needed means rmt's can make all the characters they want to spam with.

This
 Garuda.Wooooodum
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-08-10 07:28:51  
Korpg said:
I'm paranoid, so I see this as an attack on honest players by getting them to sign up (or even visit the blog) and attack them with viruses.....

Too many people have had this happen before, I just hate for this to happen here.

So essentially, because you treat everyone with contempt and you're a *** yourself, you assume everyone else is trying to be a *** to you?

I guess that makes sense.
 Garuda.Feifongwong
By Garuda.Feifongwong 2009-08-10 07:58:20  
Wooooodum said:
Korpg said:

So essentially, because you treat everyone with contempt and you're a *** yourself, you assume everyone else is trying to be a *** to you?

I guess that makes sense.

I don't think Korpg is wrong in the way he's thinking. That is how a lot of scams start.
 Hades.Arkhelshar
サーバ: Hades
By Hades.Arkhelshar 2009-08-10 08:02:18  
I might be naive, but when I receive such tell, I simply report them, so that it can stop for others...Even if all they have to do is create another account at the moment.

SE probably doesn't need a petition to stop RMT, but at least this guys trying. So pay some respect here. You all bashers are taking side of RMT by making their life easier.

From reading people fear and idiotic bashing, here another idea you might try, that might please everyone,

Ask site admin from every major, here, KI, alla, site to start a thread for this matter. This might also have a little bit more power and put less security parainoid on their guard...

I would be first one to sign this up. Windower have cool shits built-in, but because self-centered people can avoid RMT tell, doesn't mean it's not ruining the game for everyone.
 Odin.Karusan
サーバ: Odin
user: Karusan
By Odin.Karusan 2009-08-10 08:12:13  
If SE had a way to stop RMT tells they would have done it by now, an online petition (regardless of numbers) isn't going to make any difference.