Warning To All Gardeners Out There.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Warning to all Gardeners out there.
Warning to all Gardeners out there.
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-08-08 13:31:04  
You heard of the players who get banned for having too many gardening mules.

Well, here's SE's final solution.

Last Monday (August 3, 2009) we had an update. Wana guess what it was?

SE imposed a limit on the number of gardening mules without telling anyone.

The limit is 6 characters (your main and 5 mules) and I found this out cause I have (or had) 7 characters. All 7 characters did onions at a regular basis, got me like 17-20 stacks of onions every 4 days.

After Monday, my last mule only gave me 1 onion per pot, where the minimum is (and always has been) 2. It even gave me 1 crystal where the min is 7...

and it was for ALL THE FU!@#$% POTS.

So, just throwing that out there, SE imposed a mule limit now, and I just verified today, cause this is the second time it has happened.....
 Siren.Clinpachi
サーバ: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2009-08-08 13:34:23  
I believe after 90 days that won't happen anymore... but yeah that's pretty shitty for anyone who just started up mules for gardening within the past month or two.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-08-08 13:40:58  
Meh, I'm not even going to keep this one mule anymore.

Instead of buying 5 stacks of seeds every 4 days, with that extra mule I would have bought 7 instead. Not really worth it imo, and I would forget about the 90 days are up by the time its up....
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-08-08 13:44:25  
Besides, I wouldn't know about that 90 day limit anyway.

Anyone know about how many mules would be the limit? In case I'm mistaken about this whole thing?
 Carbuncle.Zanno
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-08-08 13:48:41  
I just know that my gardening have been messed up, but its been for like 2 months now. if there's a 90 day limit, know if its 90 days since creation or 90 day playtime? I've had my gardening mules for like 1.5 years but doubt that any of them have more than 2 play day. have deactivated all my gardening mules for now though :(
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-08-08 13:50:06  
My other 5 mules are just fine.

Its the latest one that sucks, and it didn't start sucking until last Monday....
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-08-08 13:53:09  
Wow that sucks. I was actually interested in starting up gardening recently too. Luckily for me I only play 3 characters and have 1 mule. So hopefully nothing will be altered too badly.
 Unicorn.Ulquiorra
サーバ: Unicorn
user: HodeUp
By Unicorn.Ulquiorra 2009-08-08 14:00:34  
It's definitely only for characters that have been active for less than 90 days. There was a write-up on it in the POL info bar thing that I (and I would assume most people) just click shortcut and skip past. It's titled "Regarding the gardening changes" and was indeed dated 8/3.

So, feel free to make all the gardening mules you like, but be ready for them to be less than productive for the first 3 months. >.<
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-08-08 14:34:15  
Ulquiorra said:
It's definitely only for characters that have been active for less than 90 days. There was a write-up on it in the POL info bar thing that I (and I would assume most people) just click shortcut and skip past. It's titled "Regarding the gardening changes" and was indeed dated 8/3.

So, feel free to make all the gardening mules you like, but be ready for them to be less than productive for the first 3 months. >.<

Thats why lol.