Security Token Yay...

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Security token yay...
Security token yay...
 Unicorn.Tinysalmon
サーバ: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
By Unicorn.Tinysalmon 2009-08-05 03:46:02  
Finally got my security token delivered.
But its with my cousin in Melbourne, since they dont ship it to Indonesia.
Now my question is "If i register the token to my SE account, does it automatically ask me for 'one time password' when i log in to the game next?"
Or i can disable the one time password right away since all i want is the mog satchel.
But the best bet for me is waiting for my cousin next semester break holiday and she'll bring the token to me.
Thats a couple of months from now... (T_T)

PS It took them 2 and a half months to deliver to Melbourne Australia. Thought they've forgotten about it lol
 Asura.Xenophire
サーバ: Asura
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2009-08-05 04:22:41  
If I remember correctly, it'll automatically ask you for your one timer along with the option of using it every time you log in. I'm not completely sure about this. I use mine every time I log in, which, to be honest; is just slowly weening down the Token's battery. These things don't have a long lifespan, and you can't get a new one with the same number. You need to re-order a new one and re-link it to the account, I think.

And yes, I've heard very interesting stories of people even in the US, getting their Tokens extremely late, or better yet, not at all. :x
 Sylph.Megumii
サーバ: Sylph
user: Megumii
By Sylph.Megumii 2009-08-05 04:37:44  
Yeah I'm pretty sure it asked for the one time password when logging into your SE account to change whether you wanted to use it or not. Couldn't you ring your cousin while you do it and ask for the code?