Random Politics & Religion #00

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 952 953 954 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-21 16:10:36  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Wait, you call Walker fiscally irresponsible, but you are willing to support Clinton?

You're completely missing the point, King. Pros are for people on your side, cons are for people on their side.

Can you imagine what it would be like if people actually looked for faults in their own candidates and positive attributes in the competition? Our poor Congress would never recover from the devastation.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-09-21 16:17:22  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
There are no fiscally responsible candidates in existence, but Scott Walker sure tried to pretend to be one, didn't fool a soul. One look at his latest state budget shows how terrible he is, won't be missed at all!
You know, I'm tired of proving you wrong, so why don't you explain to us what's wrong with his latest state budget. Remember, source your findings.

Oh, and it would help you out a lot if you source the budget itself...

Nah, I don't need help, I'm too happy to care about your problems. I don't need any sources or anything because I don't care, its not like you have ever actually proven anyone wrong. Nothing you post is gonna affect Walker's failure. Keep trying for my entertainment tho!

Walker spent way too much and as a result he was forced by law to balance the budget, and he chose to just kill public education, K-12 and universities. Why do the kids have to suffer because of Walker's bad spending? Good luck on your next candidate, whoever that is!
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-09-21 16:28:27  
There are no fiscally responsible candidates in existence, but Scott Walker sure tried to pretend to be one, didn't fool a soul. One look at his latest state budget shows how terrible he is, won't be missed at all!
You know, I'm tired of proving you wrong, so why don't you explain to us what's wrong with his latest state budget. Remember, source your findings.

Nah, I don't need help, I'm too happy to care about your problems. I don't need any sources or anything because I don't care, its not like you have ever actually proven anyone wrong. Nothing you post is gonna affect Walker's failure. Keep trying for my entertainment tho!

Walker spent way too much and as a result he was forced by law to balance the budget, and he chose to just kill public education, K-12 and universities. Why do the kids have to suffer because of Walker's bad spending? Good luck on your next candidate, whoever that is!

/shake fist

there's 20 more losers where he cam from!...

wait...
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-09-21 16:31:41  
I think they are down to 15 now!
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-09-21 16:31:44  
Jassik said: »
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Jetackuu said: »
Jassik said: »
Again, what is the relevance? Why is that being asked?

I wouldn't vote for a person who said a Muslim shouldn't be president, especially if that person claimed to be a Christian. It's a litmus test for hypocrisy and xenophobia. THAT'S why it's relevant.

So you in turn disqualify someone from being Predident based on his religion.

How did you deduce that from what was typed? As that's not what was typed.

Why does being Christian play a role in Jassik's decision. Since he said "especially" it appears to be a major role.

Any religious person saying a person of a different faith shouldn't be allowed to be president BECAUSE of that faith is a hypocrite. How is this so hard to wrap your head around?

I'd never vote for someone that blah blah blah blah blah, especially if they were a Muslim. That would be bigoted right? Your hypocrisy is freakin' hilarious.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-21 16:34:58  
Or your inability to read is hilarious. Convenient you left out from your flipped sentence the important part.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-21 16:59:41  

How can you use Walker's latest budget as an example of his fiscal responsibility and then balk at the notion of explaining why you think his fiscal responsibility is bad?

I basically told you to prove your assertion and not only did you fail to prove anything, you tried to turn this around like I'm the one flailing around.

Just admit that you don't know what you are talking about and move on. We all know you don't have a clue, so it's not going to come as a surprise when you finally admit it yourself. Remember, the first step of fixing a problem is admitting that there is one....

Josiahkf said: »
Breaking: Scott Walker to abandon campaign

Wow that escalated quickly.
Contain your glee Vic.

We all know you hate Walker because he is anti-union/pro-growth, but you don't have to bask in his failure.
This might be one of the weakest trolling attempts you've ever made KN. what are you thinking señor? You're far better than this.

This is the type of dialogue you left behind long ago.
Let me state this again to you.

I
Do
Not
Troll

Everything I stated is either my opinion or knowledge (usually followed by sources). I'm not the one who trolls around here.
VIP
By Jassik 2015-09-21 17:04:00  
I
Do
Not
Troll

I guess it depends on what the meaning of the word "not" is?
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-09-21 17:04:06  
Just because you tell me to do something doesn't mean I have to do it, its a funny concept tho! I know exactly what Walker is...whoops, was all about, and instead of wasting time telling you about him, I suggest you find a new candidate while I continue my happy dance.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-21 17:08:03  
Just because you tell me to do something doesn't mean I have to do it, its a funny concept tho! I know exactly what Walker is...whoops, was all about, and instead of wasting time telling you about him, I suggest you find a new candidate while I continue my happy dance.

Ah, so we're to gloating now. I'm going to put my clogs on in preparation for when Biden kicks Clinton out of the race.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-09-21 17:10:07  
Make sure to wear socks.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-09-21 18:14:23  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Ah, so we're to gloating now. I'm going to put my clogs on in preparation for when Biden kicks Clinton out of the race.

I'm going to sing the "ding dong the witch is dead" song at the top of lungs until I pass out.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-09-21 18:16:02  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

I'm going to sing the "ding dong the witch is dead" song at the top of lungs until I pass out.

You have plenty of time to practice, Super Tuesday is a long ways off.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-09-21 18:23:45  
I would rather vote for biden and sanders running in tandem as a married couple and the first three legged president than see hilary win
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-09-21 18:24:44  
I would rather vote for biden and sanders running in tandem as a married couple and the first three legged president than see hilary win
I hope Hilary wins, just to disgruntle you.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Ihina
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2015-09-21 18:27:27  
You're all being fooled by Obama's master plan. Biden will enter and win with Hillary as his VP. 2.01 years into his run, he'll resign and Hillary will take over, leaving her the option to run 2 more times, totally 9.99 years of a Hillary Clinton presidency.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-09-21 18:29:05  
Bismarck.Ihina said: »
You're all being fooled by Obama's master plan. Biden will enter and win with Hillary as his VP. 2.01 years into his run, he'll resign and Hillary will take over, leaving her the option to run 2 more times, totally 9.99 years of a Hillary Clinton presidency.
Good, the saltiness on Fox News is fun to watch.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-09-21 18:32:48  
Obama and plan in the same sentance?

Is it as good as his pen and phone plan?
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-09-21 18:33:48  

Maybe you should run.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Ihina
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2015-09-21 18:41:13  

Yeah, you're right. If his plan to take people's guns, put everyone in hobbit homes and force your daughter to marry big black men didn't work, neither will this.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-21 18:42:12  
Asura.Floppyseconds said: »

Cookies and milk.

There are many occasions where I find myself wondering if I'm the only one who doesn't have a clue what you're talking about.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-09-21 18:42:41  

Cookies and milk.

There are many occasions where I find myself wondering if I'm the only one who doesn't have a clue what you're talking about.
Right there with you.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-09-21 19:04:21  
Anna Ruthven said: »

Maybe you should run.

I do have as much support as lindsey graham already.......
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-21 19:12:55  
Hardly one of my more obscure references.

Perhaps, but I considered the idea that the "Thanks, Obama" video was what you were referring to and still don't have a clue what that has to do with what you quoted.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 952 953 954 ... 1375 1376 1377