Random Politics & Religion #00

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 951 952 953 ... 1375 1376 1377
VIP
By Jassik 2015-09-21 15:18:56  
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Again, what is the relevance? Why is that being asked?

I wouldn't vote for a person who said a Muslim shouldn't be president, especially if that person claimed to be a Christian. It's a litmus test for hypocrisy and xenophobia. THAT'S why it's relevant.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-09-21 15:19:04  

It's about as relevant as the religious beliefs of any other elected official.

But the same question could be said of many things that have been asked over the years.

Here's a picture for it:

Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-21 15:19:41  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Who cares where Hillary is "from?"
Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Hold on, so we are now saying that democrats planted some trailer park trash
Spicy cares, at least he made the retort on some of the voters that would vote for Trump.

But yeah, keep calling voters who vote Republicans "trailer park trash" while ignoring the fact that your horse came from the trailer park capital of America. No contradictory statements there...
By Jetackuu 2015-09-21 15:19:59  
Jassik said: »

I wouldn't vote for a person who said a Muslim shouldn't be president, especially if that person claimed to be a Christian. It's a litmus test for hypocrisy and xenophobia. THAT'S why it's relevant.

Then there's this, damn I am tired.
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-09-21 15:24:04  
He was asked questions along the lines of this because of what happened with the Trump-dump and the clock incident. Why is this hard to understand? Why is it some conspiracy?
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-09-21 15:25:38  

So you in turn disqualify someone from being Predident based on his religion.
VIP
By Jassik 2015-09-21 15:28:41  

My word, you're not very good at this. If a Christian thinks a Muslim shouldn't be president, not only are they a pathetic excuse for a Christian, but they're also a hypocrite and display really poor judgement. The answer to the question asked of Trump and Carson is relevant to all those things.
By Jetackuu 2015-09-21 15:28:52  

How did you deduce that from what was typed? As that's not what was typed.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-09-21 15:31:00  
He was asked questions along the lines of this because of what happened with the Trump-dump and the clock incident. Why is this hard to understand? Why is it some conspiracy?

And now you're getting why the question was planted loudly and clearly at Trump's event. Look at the narrative that the media created. Now every single Republican candidate must prove that they aren't Islamaphobic.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-21 15:31:07  
Personally, who gives a flying flip what religion a person is? All that matters is what sort of job they are fit to do and how they do it.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-09-21 15:32:28  
Jetackuu said: »

Why does being Christian play a role in Jassik's decision. Since he said "especially" it appears to be a major role.
VIP
By Jassik 2015-09-21 15:32:42  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Personally, who gives a flying flip what religion a person is? All that matters is what sort of job they are fit to do and how they do it.

If someone is legislating because god told them something, it matters a lot. Tell me you wouldn't be at least a little concerned if a president went on about how his imaginary friend Larry told him to ban Polka music.
By Jetackuu 2015-09-21 15:33:57  

Why does being Christian play a role in Jassik's decision. Since he said "especially" it appears to be a major role.

For a number of reasons.
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2015-09-21 15:34:00  

Any religious person saying a person of a different faith shouldn't be allowed to be president BECAUSE of that faith is a hypocrite. How is this so hard to wrap your head around?

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-21 15:49:55  

If someone is legislating because god told them something, it matters a lot. Tell me you wouldn't be at least a little concerned if a president went on about how his imaginary friend Larry told him to ban Polka music.
So, are you saying that Obama's imaginary friend Larry told him to ban Polka music now?

Seriously, ever single president has been "religious" some way or another. If you are going to accuse Christians or Muslims of following their religion to rule America, you are as bad as Trump and Carson is.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-09-21 15:51:31  
Breaking: Scott Walker to abandon campaign

Wow that escalated quickly.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-21 15:53:04  
Contain your glee Vic.

We all know you hate Walker because he is anti-union/pro-growth, but you don't have to bask in his failure.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
VIP
By Jassik 2015-09-21 15:57:15  

So, are you saying that Obama's imaginary friend Larry told him to ban Polka music now?

Seriously, ever single president has been "religious" some way or another. If you are going to accuse Christians or Muslims of following their religion to rule America, you are as bad as Trump and Carson is.

Is this seriously supposed to make sense?

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-09-21 15:57:43  
Nah, I don't need to contain anything, I'm glad this fiscally irresponsible candidate is out. His war on education and unions won't see the light of day on the national stage, and thats a good thing.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-21 16:01:59  
Nah, I don't need to contain anything, I'm glad this fiscally irresponsible candidate is out. His war on education and unions won't see the light of day on the national stage, and thats a good thing.
Wait, you call Walker fiscally irresponsible, but you are willing to support Clinton?

Hell, there is no fiscally responsible democrat running for president! Hardly any Republicans either, but certainly no liberals/democrats in existence. Oh, and before you retort, spending without caps is not considered responsible....
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-09-21 16:05:48  
There are no fiscally responsible candidates in existence, but Scott Walker sure tried to pretend to be one, didn't fool a soul. One look at his latest state budget shows how terrible he is, won't be missed at all!

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-21 16:08:27  
There are no fiscally responsible candidates in existence, but Scott Walker sure tried to pretend to be one, didn't fool a soul. One look at his latest state budget shows how terrible he is, won't be missed at all!
You know, I'm tired of proving you wrong, so why don't you explain to us what's wrong with his latest state budget. Remember, source your findings.

Oh, and it would help you out a lot if you source the budget itself...
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-21 16:09:32  
The next president, whoever it will be, will be assassinated.

Think back about my warning when it'll happen.
First Page 2 3 ... 951 952 953 ... 1375 1376 1377