Random Politics & Religion #00

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 791 792 793 ... 1375 1376 1377
By fonewear 2015-07-20 11:06:21  
Ramyrez said: »
fonewear said: »
In Kayne West voice: Bernie Sanders and Martin O Malley don't care about black people.

What does Kanye West actually sound like?

For all the money he's made as an "entertainer", I couldn't name a Kanye song if you put a gun to my head and I only know him from the idiotic ***that spews from his mouth that hits the headlines because apparently he's important and his faux pauxs are worth reporting?

And I've never heard it via sound byte, just in print.

I don't know. I just know I wish he'd go the *** away.

Like this this was a great moment I saw it live:

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Ramyrez 2015-07-20 11:08:44  
All I see is a comic that is a shadow of himself and a guy in a shirt that has too many unbuttoned buttons.

They both have too many unbuttoned buttons, for that matter.

(It doesn't help that I can't watch video atm.)
By fonewear 2015-07-20 11:09:40  
It is pretty funny. Cause Bush whether your love or loathe him has done more for Africa than Kanye has ever done...
By Ramyrez 2015-07-20 11:12:50  
It is pretty funny. Cause Bush whether your love or loathe him has done more for Africa than Kanye has ever done...

There's an episode of Family Guy where Brian says, "I don't know what a 'hollaback girl' is, I just know Gwen Stefani needs to die."

I'm not advocating violence, but you could replace "hollaback girl" with anything Kanye has ever uttered and "Gwen Stefani" with "Kanye" and...well, it would be equally as amusing and valid.

More so, really, because Gwen actually contributed to real music before her production went to hell.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-07-20 11:12:54  
Bernie Sanders is an old Jewish white guy of course he is down with the blacklives matter cause !
 Bismarck.Leneth
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Leneth 2015-07-20 11:15:19  
Odin.Jassik said: »
I used your numbers for argument's sake. I don't believe for a second that 6000 westerners have actually joined ISIS, nor do I believe their ranks are that low.
ICSR numbers published in January this year. More detailed than Nikolce's link but slightly lower due to being a few months older.

Edit:
Why western females join ISIS. Published early last month.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-07-20 11:15:27  
Bernie Sanders is an old Jewish white guy of course he is down with the blacklives matter cause !

Before we got sidetracked, I think my point was that special interest groups from all sides of the political spectrum are going to be the end of this country.

But I'm perfectly cool talking about No Doubt instead. Kanye not as much.

[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-07-20 11:17:02  

[+]
By fonewear 2015-07-20 11:17:23  
No doubt was great...no doubt ! That might have been my first introduction to ska music.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-07-20 11:22:24  

I try to be as fair to W. as I can be. He played the hand he was dealt. I don't think he was the best man for the job, and I don't think he did everything right and I think he listened to some really sinister people that were relics of his father's cadre.

In fact, I seem to recall reading somewhere that toward the end of his presidency, Cheney was really pissed with him because W. wouldn't listen to the evil ***anymore.

So, good on GWB.

Fact of the matter is I try to have respect for the PotUS even if I dislike his politics, because it's a shitty job that no one is ever going to be happy with what you do, ever. At least not within your lifetime.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-20 11:22:33  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I used your numbers for argument's sake. I don't believe for a second that 6000 westerners have actually joined ISIS, nor do I believe their ranks are that low.

first they aren't my numbers their Vera Jourova's the EU justice commissioner from April 2015 the link you didn't bother to read the first time

second facts don't require your belief in them.

You called *** on what? I still can't figure out who point you're trying to make.

your "few hundred" statement it's wrong and it was pulled directly out of your ***.

You want to believe it's true because you are biased. But it isn't true. and all the crying in the world isn't going to make it come true. So hang it up.

6200 members with access to social media =/= 6200 wealthy westerners. Homeless people here have access to social media. And the "few hundred" was taken directly from the FBI release, Aman was not specific and had referenced ONLY USA incidents and individuals.

The EC estimates are based off of voluntarily reported passenger travel information, not actual intelligence information. Most of the French citizens exiting are first generation Muslim immigrants. The children of refugees. They aren't "middle class westerners", they're refugees returning home.

RT is owned by the Kremlin, I don't trust a single damn word on Russian Federal channels. You have an article which consists of a second hand interview with a largely symbolic appointed politician and exactly ZERO context or source material. Forgive me if I don't take those numbers as gospel.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-20 11:31:39  
Bismarck.Leneth said: »
ICSR numbers published in January this year. More detailed than Nikolce's link but slightly lower due to being a few months older.

Edit:
Why western females join ISIS. Published early last month.

ICSR publications

Quote:
All figures are ‘conflict totals’. We estimate that between 5-10 per cent of the foreigners have died, and that a further 10-30 per cent have left the conflict zone, returning home or being stuck in transit countries. As a consequence, the number of foreigners that are currently on the ground in Syria and Iraq is likely to be significantly less than the figures provided.

Quote:
Individuals from Middle Eastern countries continue to represent the majority of foreign fighters (around 70 per cent)

Quote:
Country Estimate
Afghanistan 50
Albania 90
Algeria 200
Australia 100-250
Bahrain 12
Bosnia 330
Canada 100
China 300
Egypt 360
Israel/Palest. Territories 120
Jordan 1,500
Kazakhstan 250
Kosovo 100-150
Kuwait 70
Kyrgyzstan 100
Lebanon 900
Libya 600
Macedonia 12
Morocco 1,500
New Zealand 6
Pakistan 500
Qatar 15
Russia 800-1,500
Saudi-Arabia 1,500-2,500
Serbia 50-70
Somalia 70
Sudan 100
Tajikistan 190
Turkey 600
Turkmenistan 360
Tunisia 1,500-3,000
Ukraine 50
United Arab Emirates 15
United States of America 100
Uzbekistan 500
Yemen 110

Even their own estimates are in line with what Kara said than what Aman and Nik have.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-07-20 11:42:51  
Homeless people here have access to social media. .

>.> so now all but a few hundred of the six thousand or so are super resourceful homeless people with access to the internet and enough money, passports etc. to fly to turkey.. is that what you are telling us?

/loud click with tongue
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-07-20 11:43:45  
RT is owned by the Kremlin
This explains a lot!

Is the chinese government behind Ni instead?! I wonder...
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-20 11:49:17  
Homeless people here have access to social media. .

>.> so now all but a few hundred of the six thousand or so are super resourceful homeless people with access to the internet and enough money, passports etc. to fly to turkey.. is that what you are telling us?

/loud click with tongue

No, access to social media doesn't make someone affluent. A few weeks work and a trip to a government office is enough to have those resources. We're not talking about people with mountains of disposable income, just highly motivated people.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-20 11:49:43  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
This explains a lot!

Ni is Japanese...
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-07-20 11:50:24  
Ni is Japanese...
I know the word is, but the japanese don't seem evil enough.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-07-20 11:51:14  
This explains a lot!

Meshi did mention getting a little over extended in credit...
[+]
 Bismarck.Leneth
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Leneth 2015-07-20 11:54:35  

Even their own estimates are in line with what Kara said than what Aman and Nik have.
Don't know which Kara's numbers you refer to. Her post on page 790 doesn't interfere with ICSR numbers. And Nik's numbers from his RT link are in line with ICSR.
Their discussion point is wether the recruits are middle class or not. And both are correct, to my knowledge, that there isn't a full fledged study published yet to support any side of the argument.
I did only hear about partial results. Will try to find a link later about it, but if I remember it correctly it stated that British recruts has a significant better background than Recruts from France or Germany.
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-07-20 11:55:48  
crazy knows no economic borders.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-07-20 11:56:08  
What, no mentioning about Donald Trump making what may be the greatest comment of the last week on John McCain?

Quote:
"He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured."

Hahahahaha. That made my week.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-07-20 11:57:15  
No, access to social media doesn't make someone affluent. A few weeks work and a trip to a government office is enough to have those resources. We're not talking about people with mountains of disposable income, just highly motivated people.

this just in....now in jassikworld the western combatants are 6,000 highly motivated homeless people...

what was it you said earlier. "Forgive me if I don't take those numbers as gospel"
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-07-20 11:57:38  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
What, no mentioning about Donald Trump making what may be the greatest comment of the last week on John McCain?

Quote:
"He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured."

Hahahahaha. That made my week.
I don't know why he has a dedicated thread, but someone did!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-07-20 11:59:02  
Coulda swore the Gestapo nuked that thread...

*waves a Confederate flag*
[+]
By fonewear 2015-07-20 11:59:11  
***I can't find 6,000 highly motivated people in general let alone homeless...
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-20 12:01:22  
Ni is Japanese...
I know the word is, but the japanese don't seem evil enough.

The don't seem evil enough NOW...

Don't know which Kara's numbers you refer to. Her post on page 790 doesn't interfere with ICSR numbers. And Nik's numbers from his RT link are in line with ICSR.
Their discussion point is wether the recruits are middle class or not. And both are correct, to my knowledge, that there isn't a full fledged study published yet to support any side of the argument.
I did only hear about partial results. Will try to find a link later about it, but if I remember it correctly it stated that British recruts has a significant better background than Recruts from France or Germany.

Some recruits are well off, but they are the exception. The ICSR numbers are about 40% less than the RT article claims and, by their own admission, about 30-40% higher than the actual number. Heck, they even listed only 100 US citizens, half of what he FBI claimed.

The 6200 estimated by the EC is extrapolated based off the rates of voluntary reporting from travel companies and filling in data for countries that did not report at all.

If you find that report, I'd be interested in reading it. As it stands, most of the information out there is optimistic and reactionary at best.
By fonewear 2015-07-20 12:01:41  
Speaking of ISIS:

Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-20 12:02:37  

this just in....now in jassikworld the western combatants are 6,000 highly motivated homeless people...

what was it you said earlier. "Forgive me if I don't take those numbers as gospel"

You're just all kinds of rustled and putting words in my mouth. I swear there HAS to be a raving lunatic in P&R and you're just filling the void.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-07-20 12:03:22  
And Nik's numbers from his RT link are in line with ICSR.

I have no idea how many could be considered "middle class" since that's a pretty broad stroke. I also can not prove Jassik's "few hundred" number was directly removed from his own anus.

it smells like ***, but I don't know jassik well enough to testify that it was in fact his own *** he pulled that number out of.

without dna samples I fear we will never get to the bottom of this mystery
By fonewear 2015-07-20 12:10:10  
This is what I"m thinking reading all this:

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 791 792 793 ... 1375 1376 1377