Random Politics & Religion #00

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 314 315 316 ... 1375 1376 1377
By fonewear 2015-02-23 14:15:52  
"I’ve been emotionally manipulated" every Lifetime movie I've ever watched !

What everyone wants: To love to be loved and to scroll through FFXI P and R
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-23 14:17:43  

John McCain advocates a hawkish stance on a political conflict, more at 11.

Oh, the suffering of the Ukrainians. Hm, what about Mali, Yemen, Mexico, DRC, North Korea et al?
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-23 14:18:02  
McCain Bush 2016 !

Hillary / some minority 2016!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-23 14:19:10  
fonewear said: »
What everyone wants: To love to be loved and to scroll through FFXI P and R
As the Flower-head Turns.

Speaking of which, where is the flower-head? He hasn't posted in a while.

I almost miss him.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-23 14:20:42  
He is helping Nicolas Cage steal the Declaration of Independence !
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-23 14:21:13  
fonewear said: »
This is right up are ally shame it isn't Huff Post though !

http://www.xojane.com/sex/sex-as-a-fat-woman?utm_hp_ref=women&ir=Women

Had sex with a woman twice my weight. Enjoyed it.

For my next trick I'll have sex with a card carrying Republican who talks to dirty to me about small government, strict constitutionalism, closing abortion clinics, denying evolution and restoring traditional marriage. States rights, states riiiiiights.

Wish me luck.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-23 14:21:45  
Quote:
U.S. President Barack Obama said on Monday that a partial shutdown of the Department of Homeland Security would mean more than 100,000 border patrol, port inspection and airport security agents would be temporarily left without paychecks.

"It will have a direct impact on your economy, and it will have a direct impact on America's national security because their hard work helps to keep us safe," Obama said in a speech to a meeting of state governors at the White House.

Homeland Security spending authority will expire at midnight on Friday unless Congress approves new funding. While essential security personnel would still report to work, there would be no money to pay them during the funding lapse.

A new $39.7 billion budget for the department is stalled in Congress over Republican-authored provisions that aim to block any spending on Obama's recent executive orders, which lift the threat of deportation from millions of undocumented immigrants.

Republicans who control the U.S. Senate will try for a fourth time to advance the measure later on Monday, but it is again expected to fall short of the needed 60 votes as Democrats reject it. Even if it were to pass, Obama has threatened to veto the measure unless immigration restrictions are stripped.

Senate and House aides declined to outline their next steps. Some moderate Republicans support removing the immigration provisions or passing a one- or two-month extension of last year's funding levels.

That would allow Homeland Security to continue paying essential personnel such as airport and border security agents while a court challenge to Obama's immigration orders plays out.

Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson on Monday called for an end to the impasse but did not suggest a path forward.

"Responsible members of both parties must work together to find some way to fund DHS without further delay," he said in a statement.

A senior Senate Democratic aide said the party would likely reluctantly accept a short-term funding extension.

The decision about what to do next is likely up to Republican House Speaker John Boehner, whose members want him to keep the immigration changes in any funding bill.

State governors who met with Obama said they want no interruption in Homeland Security funding, which would halt grants to states for anti-terrorism efforts.

"We want it funded," said Utah Governor Gary Herbert, a Republican. "We also want immigration reform done
Obama warns U.S. security funding lapse would hurt economy
By fonewear 2015-02-23 14:21:57  
I heard the Starbucks liberals are good in the sack !
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-23 14:22:21  
Fenrir.Atheryn said: »
It's probably not because they're surprised she has a sex life, but because they're now traumatized by the mental image of her having a sex life.

How remarkably enlightened.

Anonymously taking potshots at fat people on the internet! I never would have expected to see it!
By fonewear 2015-02-23 14:24:10  
She is kinda cute or was I should say:
In the early 90's

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-23 14:24:32  
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Quote:
U.S. President Barack Obama said on Monday that a partial shutdown of the Department of Homeland Security would mean more than 100,000 border patrol, port inspection and airport security agents would be temporarily left without paychecks.

"It will have a direct impact on your economy, and it will have a direct impact on America's national security because their hard work helps to keep us safe," Obama said in a speech to a meeting of state governors at the White House.

Homeland Security spending authority will expire at midnight on Friday unless Congress approves new funding. While essential security personnel would still report to work, there would be no money to pay them during the funding lapse.

A new $39.7 billion budget for the department is stalled in Congress over Republican-authored provisions that aim to block any spending on Obama's recent executive orders, which lift the threat of deportation from millions of undocumented immigrants.

Republicans who control the U.S. Senate will try for a fourth time to advance the measure later on Monday, but it is again expected to fall short of the needed 60 votes as Democrats reject it. Even if it were to pass, Obama has threatened to veto the measure unless immigration restrictions are stripped.

Senate and House aides declined to outline their next steps. Some moderate Republicans support removing the immigration provisions or passing a one- or two-month extension of last year's funding levels.

That would allow Homeland Security to continue paying essential personnel such as airport and border security agents while a court challenge to Obama's immigration orders plays out.

Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson on Monday called for an end to the impasse but did not suggest a path forward.

"Responsible members of both parties must work together to find some way to fund DHS without further delay," he said in a statement.

A senior Senate Democratic aide said the party would likely reluctantly accept a short-term funding extension.

The decision about what to do next is likely up to Republican House Speaker John Boehner, whose members want him to keep the immigration changes in any funding bill.

State governors who met with Obama said they want no interruption in Homeland Security funding, which would halt grants to states for anti-terrorism efforts.

"We want it funded," said Utah Governor Gary Herbert, a Republican. "We also want immigration reform done
Obama warns U.S. security funding lapse would hurt economy
GDI Chaos, look to see if that story has been posted first!
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-23 14:25:34  
Never!

Must be a really slow news day.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-23 14:26:18  
Local man ruins everything more at 11 !

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-23 14:27:10  
Never!

Don't worry, I'm sure there's an article somewhere where somebody blames their problems on either Republicans or the US.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-23 14:27:51  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Never!

Don't worry, I'm sure there's an article somewhere where somebody blames their problems on either Republicans or the US.

OR THE JEWS.

*insert twilight zone music here*
*insert spinning stars of david here*
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-23 14:28:55  
Found one
By fonewear 2015-02-23 14:29:06  

[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-23 14:30:19  
Even tony the tiger is gay !

[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-23 14:31:40  
Burger King Oreo's all your favorite brands are gay !

[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-23 14:32:14  
The JEWS and the GAYS in the same place? Clearly God is asleep at the wheel. Use the tornado death tool, God. It's right next to the rain disease on Africa tool.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-23 14:34:11  
I wonder who gay Jewish people complain about !
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-23 14:34:58  
All your arguments are belong to me!

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-23 14:35:11  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
The JEWS and the GAYS in the same place? Clearly God is asleep at the wheel. Use the tornado death tool, God. It's right next to the rain disease on Africa tool.
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-23 14:36:03  
What is sad about the Proud Whopper is the name is already copyrighted by several clubs in San Fran.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-23 14:39:39  
So how about that Bill O'Reilly?

Seems like he pulled a Brian Williams.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-23 14:41:58  
He took down a black hawk helicopter !
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-23 14:43:24  
So it was Bill O'Reilly who was shooting at the helicopter Brian Williams was in!

Case closed.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-23 14:43:47  
One more "gay" post cause f it that's why !

[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-23 14:46:13  
I have to be careful the gay mafia has me on their hit list. It is fabulous !
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-23 14:48:21  
So it was Bill O'Reilly who was shooting at the helicopter Brian Williams was in!

Case closed.

Well to be fair, he clearly told the chopper this was a....no spin zone.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 314 315 316 ... 1375 1376 1377