Random Politics & Religion #00

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 288 289 290 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Altimaomega 2015-02-15 23:35:01  
Bloodrose said: »
Sorry, as much as I also like Stargate SG1, I have no intention of casting them as forum users. Except maybe Kurt Russell.

I guess I could drive the semi..
By Bloodrose 2015-02-15 23:36:26  
I guess the FFXIAH: The Movie could star Bill Pullman and other stars from Mel Brooks films.
By Altimaomega 2015-02-15 23:38:11  
I guess the FFXIAH: The Movie could star Bill Pullman and other stars from Mel Brooks films.
That would make more sense tbh. I see your swartz is almost as big as mine.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-15 23:38:51  
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-15 23:40:25  
I have to wonder, with all the absolutely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ideas being crowdfunded, if we could actually get this idea off the ground.
By anik 2015-02-15 23:44:56  
sounds good
By Jetackuu 2015-02-15 23:52:17  
so Comcast merger anyone?
By Altimaomega 2015-02-16 00:02:12  
I have to wonder, with all the absolutely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ideas being crowdfunded, if we could actually get this idea off the ground.

In an unknown corner of the internet where everyone thinks they are right and debate topics until page 9. Aspiring politically minded individuals strawman and fallacy themselves into not caring. Who out of these insanely bored ffxi players will Hold the title for best forum debate style!!!! "insert awesome intro here"
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-02-16 00:10:38  
Altimaomega said: »
Odin.Jassik said: »
So I'm not racist for calling white brown red and purple people lazy. Only when I call black people lazy.. See the problem with your thought process?

The problem is that you differentiate white people from lazy white people, but you never differentiate black people from lazy black people, or even just lazy people from not lazy people. The problem isn't with my thought process or my perception, it's with how you present your opinions.

We have never had any conversations that I had the opportunity to differentiate non-lazy black people from black people. The problem is with your perception that, I am a evil racist because no honest hard working black man has been discussed on this site.

Seriously, white black w/e damn color should all be held to the same standards and get the same things. It's not hard. However, we do not live in that world and most likely never will because people like you insist on putting people into groups and labeling them racist, feminist, yadda, yadda, yadda. When you do that discrimination runs wild and people get special treatment and extra things because OMG they are discriminated against!

There have been plenty of conversations where you could have expressed that differentiation, you just didn't. I haven't put you into a category, I didn't label you anything, I said that the way you make statements is why people call you racist. I don't know you and I honestly don't know if I could make a call on people I do know, all I can go on is what you say on this forum, and that is what a lot of people get from what you write.
By Altimaomega 2015-02-16 00:22:06  
So I'm not racist for calling white brown red and purple people lazy. Only when I call black people lazy.. See the problem with your thought process?

The problem is that you differentiate white people from lazy white people, but you never differentiate black people from lazy black people, or even just lazy people from not lazy people. The problem isn't with my thought process or my perception, it's with how you present your opinions.

We have never had any conversations that I had the opportunity to differentiate non-lazy black people from black people. The problem is with your perception that, I am a evil racist because no honest hard working black man has been discussed on this site.

Seriously, white black w/e damn color should all be held to the same standards and get the same things. It's not hard. However, we do not live in that world and most likely never will because people like you insist on putting people into groups and labeling them racist, feminist, yadda, yadda, yadda. When you do that discrimination runs wild and people get special treatment and extra things because OMG they are discriminated against!

There have been plenty of conversations where you could have expressed that differentiation, you just didn't. I haven't put you into a category, I didn't label you anything, I said that the way you make statements is why people call you racist. I don't know you and I honestly don't know if I could make a call on people I do know, all I can go on is what you say on this forum, and that is what a lot of people get from what you write.

I'm not gonna hold close-minded peoples hands, pretty mush everyone I argue with on this site already have their mind made up before they even type in this little box. I really could care less what people think about me, but it is sad when they cannot differentiate between being racist and calling it like it is.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-02-16 00:27:22  

I'm not gonna hold close-minded peoples hands, pretty mush everyone I argue with on this site already have their mind made up before they even type in this little box. I really could care less what people think about me, but it is sad when they cannot differentiate between being racist and calling it like it is.

I don't care, really, but you say repeatedly that everyone just calls you a racist, I gave you an example of why they think that. If you don't want to "hold closed minded people's hands", don't complain when you're called a racist. (and don't use it as a cop-out either)
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-16 00:32:25  

Anything's possible. We just need to figure out what stereotypes will be used to portray each person. It is a movie, after all.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-02-16 00:42:28  

I don't care, really, but you say repeatedly that everyone just calls you a racist, I gave you an example of why they think that. If you don't want to "hold closed minded people's hands", don't complain when you're called a racist. (and don't use it as a cop-out either)

No, you don't understand what I am saying.. I'm saying calling someone racist is taking the easy way out for a close minded person. If you wanna call that a cop-out so be it. Its lazy and you should feel bad.
By Altimaomega 2015-02-16 01:01:40  
Speaking of Mel brooks, Space balls 2 could be in the works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Shiva.Onorgul
サーバ: Shiva
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-02-16 01:22:03  
pretty mush everyone I argue with on this site already have their mind made up before they even type in this little box
First thing first, "pretty mush"... I try to forgive the typos, and I suppose S and C are close to each other on the keyboard, but... really? I can't help wondering if you're using a voice recognition or something.

Anyhow, now that I've vented my neurotic spleen, when have you ever entered a discussion with any indication that you'll change your mind? I grow increasingly tired of people who complain that everyone is "closed-minded" when they tend to be the lead offenders at having an inflexible opinion that may or may not stand up to factual scrutiny. I wonder if the hypocrisy of it all just flies over one's head or if self-reflection is truly that rare and impossible a feat.

Also, I'm pretty sure Mr Veiled-Christian-reference-name here still has me blocked, so this question is basically for the amusement of other people.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-02-16 02:11:44  
Sadly I unblocked you because its easier to see the whole conversation in a thread. I dunno if its worth it though because you are so damn picky. Really.. "mush" that bothers you enough that you feel the need to whine for FIVE sentences about it.. /sigh

I have been talking to Rav. in PM and this came up, why do we even post on this site. I've been thinking about it and the whole self-reflection thing strikes a cord. I come to this site to try my best at understanding why people think they way they do. It is quite obvious that everyone has certain views and a close-minded stance is to be expected. However, it is uncanny how much the left thinking people always and it never fails. When the view they hold is challenged they circle talk, deflect, do all the little tricks possible in order to get away from what is being stated against them.

My opinions are not inflexible and I have twice honestly been proven wrong. "Jassik did it once actually" I do not circle talk or deflect unlike every single left thinking person I've come across. Hypocrisy is another thing that burns me like no other and once again the left side of this forum reeks of it, along with putting words into others peoples "text".

You accuse me of being close-minded when all I do is defend my thoughts against the legion of trolls that do all of the above while I try my best to not stoop to those morals.

Also, Mr Veiled-Christian-reference-name wtf?
 Bismarck.Ihina
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2015-02-16 02:43:42  
I just want to point out that I literally spent an entire day, one day, asking you one question about why you don't agree with data that's being presented to you and you couldn't answer it. Rather, you opted to 'deflect' literally 5 times throughout the day. Before you headed to bed, not only did you not answer the question, you admitted to not being able to answer the question.

The question was, "what are your reasons for rejecting this data?"

I want to call it irony, seeing you talk about how closed minded other people are, but I don't think irony is strong enough a word.
By anik 2015-02-16 02:49:49  
You spent an entire day asking one question? How slow do you type?
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-02-16 02:55:15  
Bismarck.Ihina said: »
I just want to point out that I literally spent an entire day, one day, asking you one question about why you don't agree with data that's being presented to you and you couldn't answer it. Rather, you opted to 'deflect' literally 5 times throughout the day. Before you headed to bed, not only did you not answer the question, you admitted to not being able to answer the question.

I want to call it irony, seeing you talk about how closed minded other people are, but I don't think irony is strong enough a word.

Actually, I answered that question several times you just keep asking it in different ways because you didn't like the answer and I gave up trying to get through to you. I.E. "Circle Talk"

anik said: »
Believe me.. I know exactly what she is talking about and it was a long day.
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2015-02-16 02:56:15  

I actually went to check since I haven't timed my typing speed since grade school. 84wpm apparently.
By Altimaomega 2015-02-16 02:57:02  

I actually went to check since I haven't timed my typing speed since grade school. 84wpm apparently.

You also don't get humor.
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2015-02-16 02:59:49  

Actually, I answered that question several times you just keep asking it in different ways because you didn't like the answer and I gave up trying to get through to you. I.E. "Circle Talk"

You flat out admit to not being able to answer the question. The number of times I had to say, "I'll be happy to discuss that with you after, but for now, can you answer this question first, was pretty embarrassing for the both of us.
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2015-02-16 03:03:05  
I really don't want to keep this going. Let's just say that you do a fine job confirming many of the stereotypes the left has about the right.
By Altimaomega 2015-02-16 03:07:36  

You flat out admit to not being able to answer the question. The number of times I had to say, "I'll be happy to discuss that with you after, but for now, can you answer this question first, was pretty embarrassing for the both of us.

I still admit to not being able to answer the question to your satisfaction. I cannot remember the exact question but it required a lot of research and I did not have the time for it so I gave you what little I had on the subject but you keep persisting on an entire debrief which we both knew you was not gonna get.

You speak of irony, this is starting to feel a lot like that conversation.

I really don't want to keep this going. Let's just say that you do a fine job confirming many of the stereotypes the left has about the right.

Yeah, that every once in awhile the right screws up and falls into the lefts trap and that one time gets brought up over and over again. Its a smart tactic, which leads me to believe that you have the ability to have actual thought. You just refuse to use it to actually think...

I'm also remembering why I ditched you for bed, because it was about this time and its 4am where I live. But hey its cool to use that against me as well.
By anik 2015-02-16 03:21:25  

Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-16 07:12:11  
Don't feel too bad, you do a fine job confirming many of the stereotypes the right have about the left.

I'm sure you would find that as a complement, but trust me, it isn't.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-16 08:47:27  
Jetackuu said: »
Two shitty cable companies coming together, what could go wrong?
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-16 08:55:11  
Sadly I unblocked you because its easier to see the whole conversation in a thread. I dunno if its worth it though because you are so damn picky. Really.. "mush" that bothers you enough that you feel the need to whine for FIVE sentences about it.. /sigh
It was 2.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-16 09:26:41  

Hey now...that's not very nice. We don't make fun of the challenged here and Ihina was paralyzed from the neck up in a tragic accident.

You try blinking out all your thread posts like Jean-Dominique Bauby....
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-16 09:45:00  
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Jetackuu said: »
Two shitty cable companies coming together, what could go wrong?
What else would happen when you combine ***together?

*Captain Planet combine*
First Page 2 3 ... 288 289 290 ... 1375 1376 1377