Random Politics & Religion #00

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 274 275 276 ... 1375 1376 1377
By fonewear 2015-02-12 11:34:12  
Global warming is real. The Jews are in on it !

The Jews like it hot just like Marylin Monroe.

By Jetackuu 2015-02-12 11:35:10  
Ramyrez said: »
The debate I want to see:

<Panel> Sir, how would you address the growing federal deficit?

<candidate> Well, you know that's a very good question. Just let me reach down here and find my prepared answer for this..ah...where did...ah! Here we go:

<Panel><Audience><Viewers at home> ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.
Deficit has been shrinking

/checks

yup, still shrinking
By Ramyrez 2015-02-12 11:38:32  
Jetackuu said: »
Deficit has been shrinking

Then insert whatever other stupid political question you want. It was clearly meant as a joke anyhow.

You really know how to make this not fun sometimes.

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-12 11:39:10  
In other news, killjoy Jetackuu takes another joke too seriously.

Edit: Dang it, Ramy beat me to it.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-12 11:42:54  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Pretty sure the last words we'll hear out of humanity when this planet lay in ruins is some rambling about the Jews..

"delete my browser history"

"soylent green is people"

"not that button you idiot"
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-12 11:47:34  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Pretty sure the last words we'll hear out of humanity when this planet lay in ruins is some rambling about the Jews..

"delete my browser history"

"soylent green is people"

"not that button you idiot"

"Sweetie, it was an honest mistake, I just hit the wrong hole."
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-12 11:49:36  
Hey, if you're going to be funny, be accurate and funny, damnit!

To be fair, I still got a chuckle.
 Bahamut.Milamber
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-02-12 11:56:11  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Conspiracy Theorist Now Convinced Global Warming is Real a must see!
YouTube Video Placeholder
Do you enjoy just letting people ***in your brain?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-12 11:57:02  
/Poop
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-12 11:57:03  
Because I give a ***if some conspiracy theorist finally sees that the people who do science for a living aren't all apart of some conspiracy to lie to the entire world.
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-12 11:59:27  
Bahamut.Milamber said: »

[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-02-12 12:14:50  
Your fetishes are getting really specific Rav...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-12 12:20:40  
Eeew, a scat fetish.

I'm judging you.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-12 12:21:50  
Eeew, a scat fetish.

I'm judging you.
"chocolate rain"
By Bloodrose 2015-02-12 12:22:04  
He just has a lot of fetishes.

LEAVE RAV ALONE!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-12 12:23:46  
Live video from the Lordgrim bunker:

FUKUSHIMA RADIATION WAVE HEADING FOR CALIFORNIA.

Wait, I thought California was already an irradiated, gay, fascist, hippie wasteland? Seems like nuking it would be overkill.

Also, grandpa get the *** off my PC!
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-12 12:24:21  
Quote:
Sir, what is your stance on birth control?
My stance is i think each State should decide that choice and The federal government should not overrule what each state has on that matter. I personally am anti abortion, but i leave that choice to the States to decide and the freedom of people to move to any state they prefer over another based on the choice made.

Quote:
Sir, what is your stance foreign policy?
I do not think it is in our best interest as a nation to continue our imperialistic policing of the world. I do however believe we have a right to defend our nation and it citizens from economic and militaristic or terrorist threats near or within our borders not three thousand miles away. I firmly believe that George Washington was ignored when he said " Do not meddle in foreign affairs". We have become what our fore fathers and countrymen fought to free ourselves from. We are despised rightfully so. Do not take my view of lessening Americas military presence in 130 bases as a sign of weakness.

Quote:
why should we abolish the Federal Reserve?

Where should i start? It favors the too big to fail over the American people and i think our nations banking institutions should always be in ALL the american peoples best interest not just Big everything. It is not in the American peoples best interest as it devalues our national currency and artificially causes booms and busts. It It put our secretary of treasury out of his original job and i wish to give him his job back like i wish to give American people more jobs rebuilding a better america all of which is possible without a federal reserve.

The huge predator megabanks that now dominate the U.S. banking system use the Federal Reserve as a tool to make money all of which is out of thin air at a type of a keyboard also known as a blank check. One of the ways they do this is called the U.S. Treasury carry trade. What happens is that the Federal Reserve lends huge amounts of money to the megabanks for next to nothing, and then these megabanks use all that cash to buy U.S. government debt. This little “trick” helped enable four of the biggest U.S. banks (Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America and Citigroup) to have a “perfect quarter” with zero days of trading losses during the first quarter of 2010. Thats not Honest banking and its wrecking our middle class which is basically non existent.

The Federal Reserve is not part of the U.S. government. The truth is that the Federal Reserve is about as “federal” as Federal Express is. In defending itself against a Bloomberg request for information under the Freedom of Information Act, the Federal Reserve objected by declaring that it was “not an agency” of the U.S. government and therefore it was not subject to the Freedom of Information Act. It is kind of funny how Fed officials are always talking about how important their “independence” is, but whenever anyone starts criticizing them for being private they start stressing their ties with the government.

The Federal Reserve is not accountable to anyone. I find this extremely unacceptable for the damages it has done for 102 years. Any banking institution or business should be very accountable in a Honest government that represents its citizens. I am for Honest government, Honest banking practices ,and Honest capitalism and i know every American would appreciate Honesty for a change. For real true change that Reforms for the better for a Better America from sea to shining sea.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-12 12:25:00  
In regards to "giving the land back to the natives"...

Neither Canada nor the United States have given any land back to the Native peoples.

The land that was given them, still belongs to the federal government. That said, the land was also designed to be unfit for habitation and used as a means to segregate natives from predominantly populated white towns.

The earth was scorched and salted, preventing most habitable crops from growing.

Seriously, have you BEEN to a reservation? Have you seen the conditions of which they live, or the rampant corruption there-in by the tribal leaders?
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-12 12:25:10  
Live video from the Lordgrim bunker:

FUKUSHIMA RADIATION WAVE HEADING FOR CALIFORNIA.

Wait, I thought California was already an irradiated, gay, fascist, hippie wasteland? Seems like nuking it would be overkill.

Also, grandpa get the *** off my PC!
I think it's hilarious that people got hospitalized from their own idiocy by giving themselves iodine poisoning from fear of this.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-12 12:27:10  
Quote:
Sir, what is your stance on birth control?
My stance is i think each State should decide that choice and The federal government should not overrule what each state has on that matter. I personally am anti abortion, but i leave that choice to the States to decide and the freedom of people to move to any state they prefer over another based on the choice made.
Oh the "up to the states" nonsense again.

sorry, but woman's rights shouldn't be limited to members of just the sane states.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-12 12:28:36  
Pretty sure the last words we'll hear out of humanity when this planet lay in ruins is some rambling about the Jews.

And then the cephalopods will inherit the Earth.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-12 12:41:37  
Conspiracy Theorist Now Convinced Global Warming is Real a must see!
*youtube link from a conspiracy theory website*
Anyone else find the irony in this?
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-12 12:42:32  
This photo may offend you:

Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-12 12:42:49  
Bahamut.Milamber said: »
Why we stop calling him potato and start calling him a flower head.
By fonewear 2015-02-12 12:44:52  
This photo can't be unseen!

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-12 12:47:52  
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-12 12:48:06  
fonewear said: »
This photo can't be unseen!

The natural response when dealing with Lordgrim.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-12 12:54:08  
I am for Honest government, Honest banking practices ,and Honest capitalism and i know every American would appreciate Honesty for a change. For real true change that Reforms for the better for a Better America from sea to shining sea.

I prefer being lied to.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-12 12:54:39  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I am for Honest government, Honest banking practices ,and Honest capitalism and i know every American would appreciate Honesty for a change. For real true change that Reforms for the better for a Better America from sea to shining sea.

I prefer being lied to.
If you prefer being lied to, you're no true American~
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-12 13:06:02  
I do however believe we have a right to defend our nation and it citizens from economic and militaristic or terrorist threats near or within our borders not three thousand miles away.

It favors the too big to fail over the American people and i think our nations banking institutions should always be in ALL the american peoples best interest not just Big everything.
Except it isn't. There are only 3 things that the Federal Reserve actively does, and then several different things they assist with.

The 3 major components of the Federal Reserve are:

1) Loan money to banks.
2) Retire old/damaged currency.
3) Regulate the amount of currency out in circulation.

I know that those 3 concepts are beyond you, but those are the 3 main items they deal with.

Haven't you figured it out yet? Notice that none of those items show what you think that they do? Care to prove me wrong? Yeah, didn't think so.

It is not in the American peoples best interest as it devalues our national currency and artificially causes booms and busts.
Seriously, stop using this argument. You have been proven wrong, you will continue to be proven wrong, and you will forever be proven wrong, as long as this is an argument of yours.

Who has more weight in knowledge of economic theories, 5 well-respected and peer-reviewed historical economic PhDs, or a pretend law student?

It put our secretary of treasury out of his original job and i wish to give him his job back like i wish to give American people more jobs rebuilding a better america all of which is possible without a federal reserve.
You have absolutely no idea what his job is. You don't even know who our current Secretary of the Treasury is, and more importantly, his credentials....

If you did, you would be pissed off.

The huge predator megabanks that now dominate the U.S. banking system use the Federal Reserve as a tool to make money all of which is out of thin air at a type of a keyboard also known as a blank check.
Wait, let's read that again:

as a tool to make money all of which is out of thin air
Yeah, congratulations. You are a certified idiot. Money does not come out of thin air, nor does it grow on trees. The Federal Reserve controls the circulation of currency, I'm sure that if you had a dollar bill on hand, you can how they can control it.

Can you figure it out, or should I hold your hand and point it out for you?

One of the ways they do this is called the U.S. Treasury carry trade.
I'm curious, what do you think "carry trade" is? I know what it is, but I'm curious as to what you think it is. You certainly didn't use it right, as you put "U.S. Treasury" in front of it.

What happens is that the Federal Reserve lends huge amounts of money to the megabanks for next to nothing, and then these megabanks use all that cash to buy U.S. government debt. This little “trick” helped enable four of the biggest U.S. banks (Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America and Citigroup) to have a “perfect quarter” with zero days of trading losses during the first quarter of 2010. Thats not Honest banking and its wrecking our middle class which is basically non existent.
Wait, you think this is "carry trade"? You do not even know what these 4 banks did. Or why they did it (newsflash: Dodd-Frank forced these banks to do it by federal regulations).

The Federal Reserve is not part of the U.S. government. The truth is that the Federal Reserve is about as “federal” as Federal Express is. In defending itself against a Bloomberg request for information under the Freedom of Information Act, the Federal Reserve objected by declaring that it was “not an agency” of the U.S. government and therefore it was not subject to the Freedom of Information Act. It is kind of funny how Fed officials are always talking about how important their “independence” is, but whenever anyone starts criticizing them for being private they start stressing their ties with the government.
Yeah, newsflash: The Federal Reserve is separate from the government for good reason....but I doubt you would understand it, since you want to put the Fed back to the federal government's hands.

The Federal Reserve is not accountable to anyone.
Wrong yet again. The Federal Reserve is accountable to Congress.

I find this extremely unacceptable for the damages it has done for 102 years.
You haven't even attributed any harm created by the Fed. You have theories, which were all debunked by me, but you haven't shown any actual damages.

Any banking institution or business should be very accountable in a Honest government that represents its citizens.
It is. It's called "banking regulations."

I am for Honest government, Honest banking practices ,and Honest capitalism and i know every American would appreciate Honesty for a change.
You are the most dishonest person I know of. That is including politicians in Congress and Obama himself. Your willful ignorance to policies, events, and facts show how you are not only dishonest, but have extreme hatred towards this country.

You never loved this country, you truly wish to destroy it.
First Page 2 3 ... 274 275 276 ... 1375 1376 1377