Random Politics & Religion #00

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 255 256 257 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Bloodrose 2015-02-10 13:14:05  
Credit cards don't put people in Debt. Irresponsible spending does.

Of course, in this current modern day era, one needs credit (as the majority are unable to secure enough cash on hand or save in a bank account, centralized or otherwise) to make major purchases for necessities.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-10 13:15:54  
fonewear said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Freedom does not age and die.

oh yes it does...

<insert diabolical laugh here>

here's a credit card kid. now run along and go buy a latte at starbucks...

24.99% APR how could I lose !

Have you given much thought to refinancing your home loan today?
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-10 13:20:02  
You do also know what "Isolationist" means, right?

You cut yourself off from the world, cut off imports and exports, and focus entirely inwards.

It's been done once in history by the US already, at a time when it was already a huge gamble in order to recover from the Great Depression. All foreign trade was cut off: meaning all imports and exports were stopped, as the idea was to focus entirely on producing goods, services, businesses, and so forth on American soil, for the American people.

However, such an approach would not be viable in today's era, on the basis of an international market economy. ALL businesses and people would suffer (except those who do everything they can to avoid paying taxes), resulting in massive business and economic collapse, meaning millions of people displaced because of loss of work, without necessities, medical care, and so forth.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-10 13:20:54  
fonewear said: »
Freedom does not age and die.

oh yes it does...

<insert diabolical laugh here>

here's a credit card kid. now run along and go buy a latte at starbucks...

24.99% APR how could I lose !

Have you given much thought to refinancing your home loan today?

No but I have a group that might want to see your kind. They go by the name ISIS.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-10 13:21:47  
Bloodrose said: »

Of course, in this current modern day era, one needs credit (as the majority are unable to secure enough cash on hand or save in a bank account, centralized or otherwise) to make major purchases for necessities.

AKA you need to build credit which exposes one to numerous pitfalls that only compound with each misstep. Store cards are basically cancer though, keep those tumors away from me.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2015-02-10 13:22:08  
HEY LORDGRIM!
DON'T DODGE THIS QUESTION

Lakshmi.Aelius said: »
Jesse Ventura is getting old and stale.

Freedom does not age and die though aelius you can't deny the message.

Vote for Change! (Not Democrats or Republicans)
prochange video

Then why are you wanting/wishing/voting for change then?

I can deny anything I don't desire.
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-10 13:25:48  
Fenrir.Atheryn said: »
you say that like theres something wrong with isolationism, you can be a isolationist country and still have free trade with foreign countries and have peaceful diplomatic friendships in the international community. You don't need alliances and treaties either to be a successful nation.

Tell that to North Korea.

I think you got that mixed up friend. The United Nations which should be disbanded which would save a lot of american tax payers dollars is forcing sanctions on North Korea for being one of only 3 countries left in the world without a Centralized bank. Go figure we hear alot of negative press and forcibly help this dictator starve his people with sanctions. Everyone of us shares the blame for those people suffering for accepting Centralized banking. Good thing I don't and millions of other americans too.
 Shiva.Onorgul
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-02-10 13:28:38  
HEY LORDGRIM!
DON'T DODGE THIS QUESTION
Can we make this a topic-ban-worthy requirement? Not just specifically for him, but he'd be as good a place as any to start.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-10 13:31:34  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

AKA you need to build credit which exposes one to numerous pitfalls that only compound with each misstep. Store cards are basically cancer though, keep those tumors away from me.
you build credit faster with smaller purchases where the money can be returned without the need to suffer paying it back in installments at exorbitant interest rates.

Also, just having bills paid on time, in your name (mortgage, phone bill, etc.) are quick and easy ways to build up credit and/or business/community rapport.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-10 13:36:29  
Quote:

Because someone has to fight for freedom and show there's still good left in humanity. I acknowledge the monumental task set before me and understand that i must climb a mountain of corruption in order to restore freedom and common sense law that our nation, a Constitutional Republic was founded on. I have been told by Kingnobody that my ideas would bring our great union to the dark ages and he is very wrong. We can operate more freer and be as prosperous as a nation as we want without a all powerful banking institution. That rips our currency to shreds and creates artificial booms and busts. What we have today is anything but free and orderly my friend. Is it wrong to go back to the basic fundamentals our country was founded on? I don't think so, we can still do everything we do today without a central bank. These naysayers who say we can't just love ripping off the people, which is something i am strongly against.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-10 13:38:22  
build credit faster.

/slaps himself in the face

Let me lower my evil down for a second and level with you guys... you don't need credit. for anything. ever. old billy shakehisspear was really onto something when he said

"neither a lender nor a borrower be"

save up to buy the things you want. it's a lot more enjoyable.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-10 13:39:16  
build credit faster.

Let me lower my evil down for a second and level with you guys... you don't need credit. for anything. ever. old billy shakehisspear was really onto something when he said

well said
 Shiva.Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-02-10 13:44:41  
Out of curiosity, does this mean you oppose homeownership? For the overwhelming majority of Americans, it's simply not feasible to "save up" $50,000+ for a house, and that'd be a small house even in a lackluster market.

I suppose if you have the skills, which is not a likely proposition, you can do like some friends, buy up a dilapidated hulk in Old Towne East, and renovate it, but try doing that with two kids and no heat.

I'd raise the question with regards to a car, but if you're willing to buy used, $5,000 can get a decent, if somewhat high mileage, vehicle, though even $5,000 can be hard to save with how wages have stagnated leaving most people living hand-to-mouth.

Otherwise, I largely agree with your sentiment. And I do advise against owning a house (unless you have the skills to renovate it).
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-02-10 13:44:51  
build credit faster.

I just find it easier to whip out a cc than to run to the atm every 5 mins to get more money. I know how much is in my account and I always have enough in there to pay it off on the same day every month. Plus I like to pay my bills online.

You need credit these days if you want to purchase a home though unless you're kingnoby that is as he has told us on numerous occassions that he is a guy that has money.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-10 13:45:30  
just love ripping off the people, which is something i am strongly against.

For arguments sake. Let's say that you are 100% right. ok?

And this goes for anyone that wants to change anything not just you.

Why should the rest of everybody have to change? What if we all like being wrong?

You do not have the ability to see the future. No one does.
So you can not guarantee any change would be for the better.
It could all blow up in our faces and then where would we be?

So....isn't it easier for one person to move somewhere else to be with people that agree with him than to try to change the minds of three hundred million other people that like things the way they are now?
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-10 13:47:40  
Bill Shakespeare also said:

"Stripper by day mom by night makes everything alright"
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-10 13:47:42  
Yeah, you're not buying a house with cash.

Generally I agree that if you don't have at least 50% of the money for what you want, you're gonna *** yourself over on those greed traps of 0% down, no need to pay for 2-3 year sinks that wreck souls.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-10 13:50:38  
Shiva.Onorgul said: »
Out of curiosity, does this mean you oppose homeownership? For the overwhelming majority of Americans, it's simply not feasible to "save up" $50,000+ for a house, and that'd be a small house even in a lackluster market.

Poverty is a result of the inability to delay gratification.

It's a simple matter of will. Immigrants come to this country every day with nothing but the clothes on their backs and save up enough money to buy a home. They have no credit cards, they have no credit, they don't even make minimum wage.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2015-02-10 13:50:38  
Quote:

Because someone has to fight for freedom and show there's still good left in humanity. I acknowledge the monumental task set before me and understand that i must climb a mountain of corruption in order to restore freedom and common sense law that our nation, a Constitutional Republic was founded on. I have been told by Kingnobody that my ideas would bring our great union to the dark ages and he is very wrong. We can operate more freer and be as prosperous as a nation as we want without a all powerful banking institution. That rips our currency to shreds and creates artificial booms and busts. What we have today is anything but free and orderly my friend. Is it wrong to go back to the basic fundamentals our country was founded on? I don't think so, we can still do everything we do today without a central bank. These naysayers who say we can't just love ripping off the people, which is something i am strongly against.

I haven't seen anything from you aside from conspiracies of the old ages and speculation on the current government in how you think they run things. As an individual yourself, how much influence do you think YOU can start the movement for change for the better?

Before you answer, you are not powerful, you are not Jesus, you are neither a guide nor shepard, you cannot be charismatic since this has been proven at this website alone, so, I ask again; what makes you think that any effect that you have on anything will turn any gear of politics/democraacy aside from speculation and bs?
[+]
 Shiva.Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-02-10 13:52:52  
Immigrants come to this country every day with nothing but the clothes on their backs and save up enough money to buy a home.
Where? Here in Columbus, you can tell exactly where the Mexican immigrants are living because their apartment buildings sprout satellite dishes. I don't see that in many neighborhoods with houses and, of those that do, they're still generally rental properties.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-10 13:54:56  
Damn, what did I miss?

In 1999 former president and Gov Bush made claims of a humble foreign policy, no nation building, and no policing the world said this " Let us have an american foreign policy that reflects American character.
Which Bush? In 1999 GWB wasn't president, so it can't be him, and GWHB was never a governor, so it couldn't be him.

Is there a 3rd Bush who was president by 1999 that the rest of the world is unaware of?

Bush also rejected nation building saying " Somalia started off as a humanitarian mission and changed into a nation-building mission and thats where the mission went wrong. The mission was changed. And as result, our nation paid a price. And so I don't think our troops ought to be used for whats called "Nation building". I think what we need to do is to convince the people who live in the lands ( themselves) to build the nations. Maybe i'm missing something here-we're going to have a kind of "nation-building corps" from America?"
Obviously you failed to understand what he even said. Which is not a surprise. He was against completely supporting Somalia and changing that nation to reflect what it was at the time. Not UK, not France, not the US, but Somalia.

I am very different then these false representatives and in todays world view yes it would be considered revolutionary ideas because you will never hear them run on these ideas.
Just because nobody accepts your ideas doesn't mean that there is false representation, it means that your ideas are just stupid and either shut up or change them. It also helps if you open a book every now and then.

People forgot elections are not determined on who makes the most money even though it seems like it with billion dollar election spendings.
Nobody, and I mean nobody votes for a person based on how much money they spent on an election. Unlike how you think otherwise, people vote on the candidate that suits their needs and agendas the most.

They prop up the devalued currency as a false illusion that we must be a millionaire or billionaire or own a company or have faculty degrees.
God damn it, we already went over this before. The value of currency has not devalued, it has grown very very very slightly.

Mr nobody thinks its hard to come up with 5,000 and says i can't. Well he is wrong i have the ability to raise that money.
How? You aren't smart enough to get/keep a job, using your posts as evidence. You already stated that you will never get a loan, as you wish complete and total destruction to the banking system (and the economy itself) because you don't understand it. Unless you get it from your parents, there is no way you can raise that amount of money.

Myself, on the other hand....and no, I will not give you $5,000, because that would be a complete waste of money. I would rather burn it, as the heat it produces is more valuable to me than you are.

you say that like theres something wrong with isolationism, you can be a isolationist country and still have free trade with foreign countries and have peaceful diplomatic friendships in the international community.
Um....no you cannot. Isolationism means you cut yourself off from the rest of the global community. Meaning complete and total independence from outside sources. Good luck with that.

You don't need alliances and treaties either to be a successful nation.
Yeah, why have peace treaties with other nations? They can all gang up on us and attack at the same time.

Siren.Lordgrim said:
bunch of other idiotic spew

Basically can lump the rest together into one quote that suits every single one of your arguments.

rp&r page 213 Lordgrim does a thing.
rp&r page 216 Lordgrim doesn't understand a thing.
rp&r page 221 Lordgrim asks a loaded, directed question.
rp&r page 223 Lordgrim doesn't have a clue.
rp&r page 228 Lordgrim pops.
rp&r page 233 Lordgrim: Leader of the Illuminati.
rp&r page 234 Lordgrim claims he is Jesus.
rp&r page 239 Lordgrim doesn't understand representation and appropriations bills.
rp&r page 240 Lordgrim claims to have an education, but doesn't prove it.
rp&r page 243 Lordgrim claims to be smarter than everyone else.
rp&r page 244 Lordgrim vs. the world.
rp&r page 245 Lordgrim posts some videos contradicting each other and his viewpoint.
rp&r page 246 Lordgrim takes the brown pill.
rp&r page 247 After 34 pages, Lordgrim still doesn't understand anything.
rp&r page 248 Lordgrim gets jelly.
rp&r page 249 Lordgrim accepts what he doesn't understand.
rp&r page 252 Lordgrim tried really hard.
rp&r page 254 Lordgrim gets old and stale.
rp&r page 255 Lordgrim's isolationist foreign trade agreement.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-10 13:57:18  
Quote:

I haven't seen anything from you aside from conspiracies of the old ages and speculation on the current government in how you think they run things. As an individual yourself, how much influence do you think YOU can start the movement for change for the better?

Before you answer, you are not powerful, you are not Jesus, you are neither a guide nor shepard, you cannot be charismatic since this has been proven at this website alone, so, I ask again; what makes you think that any effect that you have on anything will turn any gear of politics/democraacy aside from speculation and bs?
Damn it Aelius, now you want me to have your kittens baby.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-10 13:59:39  
Immigrants come to this country every day with nothing but the clothes on their backs and save up enough money to buy a home.
Where? Here in Columbus, you can tell exactly where the Mexican immigrants are living because their apartment buildings sprout satellite dishes. I don't see that in many neighborhoods with houses and, of those that do, they're still generally rental properties.

>.< not all immigrants are mexican... we're eastern european and greatly averse to any and all kinds of credit.
 Shiva.Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-02-10 14:02:24  

>.< not all immigrants are mexican... we're eastern european and greatly adverse to any and all kinds of credit.
I wasn't meaning to imply that, just pointing out that they're a huge immigrant population (in contrast to the Somali refugees, for instance) yet I rarely see home-ownership among them. If there's some neighborhood full of industrious Poles who bought their houses outright, do tell me about it, because I'm presently very dubious.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-10 14:04:05  
>.< not all immigrants are mexican... we're eastern european and greatly averse to any and all kinds of credit.

So when you take over and/or destroy the world, you won't mind if I take all the credit?
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-10 14:05:50  
Quote:
So....isn't it easier for one person to move somewhere else to be with people that agree with him than to try to change the minds of three hundred million other people that like things the way they are now?
No, Because those 300 million + do not love the federal reserve. Those people need someone to stand up for them to be there voice , i would take that duty and make sure they are heard.

Quote:
Why should the rest of everybody have to change?
Slave owners said the same thing you just said. My answer is because any form of slavery is wrong, the 1st age of slavery was by divine right, the 2nd age of slavery was by chattel ownership of ones body, the 3rd age is by Financial obligations masking easy credit that binds chains on you. Making you think your free but you really are not. Its wrong thats why we should change and we can.

Quote:
What if we all like being wrong?
No one likes being wrong and let me tell you it takes courage to face the truth to recognize being wrong. I use to think our banking institution worked and helped our nation and its people until i started educating myself about the first 2 incarnations. Then i knew our nation was in danger. That is the first step that empowers you to seek the right choice.

Quote:
You do not have the ability to see the future. No one does.
Our fore fathers did. They wrote a Constitution that is ageless all those rights apply today which are currently being broken. They even wrote in a way to make peaceful change if elections fail that is article 5. Revolutions do not have to be bloody.
 Shiva.Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-02-10 14:06:54  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
I do advise against owning a house (unless you have the skills to renovate it).

You rather pay a rent until you die?
If I own a house, I'm paying a mortgage for several decades (again, buying the thing outright is not a reasonable proposition for most people), property tax for the remainder of my life, and all repairs fall on my shoulders. In general, you'll end up paying about the same amount either way.

The only benefit owning your house provides from a fiscal point-of-view is that if you decide to sell your house and move, you get a huge wad of cash with which to do so, meaning that unless your house's value plummets you should only have to pay for one home. That's a gamble, though, but not one that banks want you to consider while engaging in predatory lending.

So, yeah, I have no problems with the idea of renting 'til I die. Since I'm unlikely to have kids and cannot guarantee I'll ever necessarily marry (by which I mean cohabit), I wouldn't need that kind of floorspace, either.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-10 14:11:06  
I have been told by Kingnobody that my ideas would bring our great union to the dark ages and he is very wrong.
Ok, lets go ahead and break this down for you:

The Federal Reserve lends money to banks, holds reserves for banks, and takes old/damaged currency out of circulation.

You remove the Federal Reserve out of the picture, what are you left with?

Banks can no longer lend money to individuals who are seeking money to invest in a house, car, improvements, or whatnot.
Businesses cannot borrow money to upgrade their old systems/machines.
Businesses cannot borrow money to invest in new technology.
Businesses cannot borrow money to create additional research into the newest things.

Why would all these people be effected? Because you basically removed the ability for the banks to borrow money from an outside source to support what these people are asking.

Think of it this way: I deposit into the bank $1,000,000. The bank can then turn around and loan $970,000 (must keep a 3% amount of all deposits on hand) to various people they see fit to lend the money for. That money is gone quicker than I signing the deposit slip for the $1,000,000.

Well, guess what, I decide to take that $1,000,000 to a different bank because I can get a better service there. How can the bank give me that $1,000,000 back that they owe me because I put that money in there for safe keeping?

Under the current system: The bank borrows the $970,000 from the Federal Reserve to pay me back my $1,000,000.
Under your system: I'm screwed until every dime of that $970,000 is repaid. And believe me, not everyone is going to pay back that $970,000, because not everyone can pay it back (either their investments go south or they just pretty much stole from the bank).

Now, multiply this situation billions of times (because not trillions, but quintillions of dollars go between banks and the Fed every year) and you will see how much you have ruined this nation.

And the sad part is, this is a minor issue of the damage you would do if you removed the Federal Reserve from the current system.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-10 14:15:09  
No, Because those 300 million + do not love the federal reserve. Those people need someone to stand up for them to be there voice , i would take that duty and make sure they are heard.
Sorry, but 300+ million people do not understand the Federal Reserve. You are one of them.

Slave owners said the same thing you just said. My answer is because any form of slavery is wrong, the 1st age of slavery was by divine right, the 2nd age of slavery was by chattel ownership of ones body, the 3rd age is by Financial obligations masking easy credit that binds chains on you. Making you think your free but you really are not. Its wrong thats why we should change and we can.
Can't you just run away? The thing about the "3rd age of slavery" is that people can leave and no physical harm is done to them. And what do you know, that happened.

No one likes being wrong and let me tell you it takes courage to face the truth to recognize being wrong.
So, basically you just called yourself a coward....

I use to think our banking institution worked and helped our nation and its people until i started educating myself about the first 2 incarnations. Then i knew our nation was in danger. That is the first step that empowers you to seek the right choice.
Self-education is worthless if you don't have something to test yourself on. Which, in your case, shows that statement true.

Nice knowing you.
First Page 2 3 ... 255 256 257 ... 1375 1376 1377