Random Politics & Religion #00

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 245 246 247 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Jetackuu 2015-02-08 07:59:24  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Altimaomega said: »
The senate and the house obtain a huge influx of representatives the people voted in, and the few remaining democrats are blocking the will of the people.. Get ready for a Republican president and the downfall of the democratic party in 2016 when they lose even more house and senate seats!

Doesn't it feel ironic or are you that biased?

he's under the repeated delusion that the midterms are a representation of the "will of the people" and not just voter apathy in total disgust of the ineptitude of congress. (aka voter turnout was ***).

He's still also under the delusion that elected representatives are supposed to vote in regards to the will of the people, when that isn't the case, unfortunately they too often do to pander instead of doing what is necessary for our nation. We can probably blame lobbyists for that though.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-08 08:21:08  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Bismarck.Ihina said: »
What the hell is Obama doing. Did we piss him off or something? Why is he raising the price of gas so much? It went up 10 cents since last week. I need to catch him one of these days at the gas station changing out the price sign and ask him what's up.

blame the federal reserve and wall street. And yes the Democrats and Republicans for being false representatives to our great union.

END FED: Wall Street Is Behind High Food-Oil Prices That Caused Arab Instability Plus Weak Dollar
YouTube Video Placeholder

Fed-Propped Oil Prices Tumble. Stocks and Real Estate Next.
So, add "spectatory trading" as another concept Lordgrim doesn't know about. Also "hedging risk," "risk," "cause and effect," and "futures trading" as other concepts and words Lordgrim doesn't understand.

Your first video attributed a correlation between the rising food prices and spectatory trading, however it failed to attribute a cause between the two.

Your second video pretty much went 180 against your first. It also attributed a correlation between falling oil prices to falling stock prices, but failed to give a reasonable cause. That guy in the second video went all over the place, naming possible causes but failed to tie them together.

Personally, I think you just YouTube searched "FED" and posted two videos that had titles suited to your agenda. You never watch these videos before and/or you do not understand what they are saying.

rp&r page 213 Lordgrim does a thing.
rp&r page 216 Lordgrim doesn't understand a thing.
rp&r page 221 Lordgrim asks a loaded, directed question.
rp&r page 223 Lordgrim doesn't have a clue.
rp&r page 228 Lordgrim pops.
rp&r page 233 Lordgrim: Leader of the Illuminati.
rp&r page 234 Lordgrim claims he is Jesus.
rp&r page 239 Lordgrim doesn't understand representation and appropriations bills.
rp&r page 240 Lordgrim claims to have an education, but doesn't prove it.
rp&r page 243 Lordgrim claims to be smarter than everyone else.
rp&r page 244 Lordgrim vs. the world.
rp&r page 245 Lordgrim posts some videos contradicting each other and his viewpoint.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-08 08:28:40  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
rp&r page 255 Lordgrim posts some videos contradicting each other and his viewpoint.
apparently skips pages ahead too!

At least it's the fabled number of pages. Well almost.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-08 08:56:02  
Jetackuu said: »
rp&r page 255 Lordgrim posts some videos contradicting each other and his viewpoint.
apparently skips pages ahead too!

At least it's the fabled number of pages.
Sorry, thanks for catching that. lol
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-08 09:37:06  
Quote:
WORLD leaders gathered at Auschwitz last month to mark the liberation 70 years earlier of the Nazis’ most infamous concentration camp. More ceremonies will follow in coming months to remember the Allied forces’ discovery, in rapid succession, of other Nazi concentration camps at places like Bergen-Belsen that winter and spring of 1945.

Largely lost to history, however, is the cruel reality of what “liberation” actually meant for hundreds of thousands of Holocaust survivors discovered barely alive in the Nazi camps.

Even after the victorious American and Allied forces took control of the camps, the survivors — mainly Jews, but also small numbers of gays, Roma, Communists, Jehovah’s Witnesses and others — remained for months behind barbed wire and under armed guard in what became known euphemistically as displaced persons, or D.P., camps. Many Jews were left wearing the same notorious striped pajamas that the Nazis first gave them.

With the American forces overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of refugees under their control, underfed survivors lived for months in decrepit camps in Germany and Austria — a number of them on the same grounds as the concentration camps. Even after conditions improved, thousands of former prisoners remained inside and in limbo for as long as five years because the United States and most other nations refused to let them in.

In the early months after the war, thousands of survivors died from disease and malnutrition. Food was so scarce that rioting broke out at some camps, as Allied commanders refused to give extra food rations to Jewish survivors because they did not want to be seen as giving them preferential treatment over German P.O.W.s and other prisoners.

Faced with complaints by outside Jewish groups about conditions of “abject misery,” President Harry S. Truman sent a former immigration official, Earl Harrison, to Europe to inspect the camps. His findings were blistering. The survivors “have been ‘liberated’ more in a military sense than actually,” Harrison wrote Truman in the summer of 1945.

“As matters now stand,” he wrote, “we appear to be treating the Jews as the Nazis treated them except that we do not exterminate them. They are in concentration camps in large numbers under our military guard instead of S.S. troops.”

I ran across Harrison’s report a few years ago while researching a book on the flight of Nazis to the United States after the war. As I examined the path the Nazis took out of Europe, I struggled to understand how so many of them had made it to America so easily while so many Holocaust survivors were left behind.

One answer came in a copy of Gen. George S. Patton’s handwritten journal. In one entry from 1945, Patton, who oversaw the D.P. operations for the United States, seethed after reading Harrison’s findings, which he saw — quite accurately — as an attack on his own command.

“Harrison and his ilk believe that the Displaced Person is a human being, which he is not, and this applies particularly to the Jews who are lower than animals,” Patton wrote. He complained of how the Jews in one camp, with “no sense of human relationships,” would defecate on the floors and live in filth like lazy “locusts,” and he told of taking his commander, Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower, to tour a makeshift synagogue set up to commemorate the holy day of Yom Kippur.

“We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking mass of humanity I have ever seen,” Patton wrote. “Of course, I have seen them since the beginning and marveled that beings alleged to be made in the form of God can look the way they do or act the way they act.”

Other evidence emerged revealing not only Patton’s disdain for the Jews in the camps, but an odd admiration for the Nazi prisoners of war under his watch.

Under Patton, Nazis prisoners were not only bunked at times with Jewish survivors, but were even allowed to hold positions of authority, despite orders from Eisenhower to “de-Nazify” the camps. “Listen,” Patton told one of his officers of the Nazis, “if you need these men, keep them and don’t worry about anything else.”

Following Harrison’s scathing report to Truman, conditions in the camps slowly became more livable, with schools, synagogues and markets sprouting up and fewer restrictions. But malaise set in, as survivors realized they had no place to go.
Continue reading the main story

Hundreds of thousands of war refugees from Eastern Europe — including many top Nazi collaborators — gained entry to the United States in the first few years after the war, but visas were scarce for those left in the camps. Some Washington policy makers were actively opposed to the idea of taking in Holocaust survivors because of lingering anti-Semitism.

At Bergen-Belsen, as many as 12,000 Jewish survivors at a time remained there until the camp was closed in 1951. Menachem Z. Rosensaft was born at the camp in 1948 to two Holocaust survivors. He said in an interview that he believed that the survivors’ hardships after the war had often been overlooked because “it doesn’t neatly fit the story line that we won the war and liberated the camps.”

Mr. Rosensaft, the editor of a new book by Holocaust descendants called “God, Faith and Identity from the Ashes,” added: “Nobody wanted them. They became an inconvenience to the world.”

Joe Sachs, an 88-year-old Holocaust survivor who now lives outside Miami, said his three and a half years in a displaced person camp were tolerable. He met his wife there, learned a trade as a dental technician, and, on most days at least, there was enough food for everyone to get a piece of bread or meat.

Compared with the Nazi camps, “it was heaven,” he said. “But of course we felt abandoned,” Mr. Sachs added. “We were treated not quite as human beings. In a camp like that with a few thousand people, the only thing you feel is abnormal.”

The State Department finally approved visas for Mr. Sachs and his wife and their 18-month-old daughter in 1949, just as Holocaust survivors were finally being allowed into the country in large numbers, and they left for New York City.

That, he said, was truly liberating.
Surviving the Nazis, Only to Be Jailed by America
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-08 09:45:25  
I can understand how they had to survive under the conditions they were "freed" against for a couple of months, but the continual conditions placed on them after they were "liberated" is sickening.

But by the sounds of it, it was due to one officer's dislike towards Jews, who it wasn't shared with by his commanding officer.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-08 09:51:25  
I can understand how they had to survive under the conditions they were "freed" against for a couple of months, but the continual conditions placed on them after they were "liberated" is sickening.

But by the sounds of it, it was due to one officer's dislike towards Jews, who it wasn't shared with by his commanding officer.
Eh, it's a bit more complicated than that, but due to other factors, and his disdain, it worsened an already bad situation.

I mean we could keep talking about it, as it is a very important part of more modern history that's a touchy subject, but I'm afraid it would be ruined quite quick.

It's a shame, as the history is definitely worth learning from.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-08 10:35:47  
Quote:
A bidding war was sparked after the rope that ended the life of Saddam Hussein was put on auction, London based al-Arabi al-Jadeed newspaper on Friday.

The noose, which fell into the hands of Iraq's former national security adviser, was seen pictured as it reprised its former role, hanging around the neck of the former Iraqi tyrant's bust alongside the physician who oversaw the execution.

Offers soared well into the millions, with the record being set at $7 million.

Among the bidders was a Kuwaiti businessmen, an Iranian religious organization and a wealthy Israeli family, whose name was not given.

Saddam Hussein had at some point during his 23 year rule been in conflict with the nations of origin of all three of the bidders.

In 2006, three years after the invasion of Iraq and his capture, Hussein was executed after a trial by a special military tribunal.
Bids over rope that hung Saddam Hussein reach $7 million
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-02-08 10:41:09  
Thanks Chaosx.

That is a bit of history that few know.

I was not aware of it till '54 or '55, at 10 or 11 years old. There are details in those few paragraphs I never knew.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-08 10:42:02  
Yeah and tbh, I didn't know all that stuff about Patton.
By Blazed1979 2015-02-08 11:05:19  
No mention of the 300,000 German prisoners of war who were starved to death and the other 100,000 sent on the death march to Siberia. Eisenhower's order to shoot any citizen or soldier caught sneaking food into the German POW camp is available.
By Blazed1979 2015-02-08 11:07:56  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
What the ***. No really, what the *** has happened to this thread. You know, I am going to go find an American topic that is Red vs Blue that we can all argue about just so we can have a sense of normalcy. Yes I mean calling each other names and laughing at the other side, because what lordgrim and Blazed have reduced us to is a previously undiscovered lowpoint in the depths of Hell.

I can't help but take this as a compliment. I'd sooner be paired with someone actively thinking for himself and examining the world than a blind herd of cattle.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-08 11:27:25  
Truth's a ***.
 Bahamut.Milamber
サーバ: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-02-08 12:22:25  
Blazed1979 said: »
What the ***. No really, what the *** has happened to this thread. You know, I am going to go find an American topic that is Red vs Blue that we can all argue about just so we can have a sense of normalcy. Yes I mean calling each other names and laughing at the other side, because what lordgrim and Blazed have reduced us to is a previously undiscovered lowpoint in the depths of Hell.

I can't help but take this as a compliment. I'd sooner be paired with someone actively thinking for himself and examining the world than a blind herd of cattle.
If you confuse thinking for yourself with reposting Youtube videos, well... that explains a lot.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-08 12:24:18  

Said the blind cow.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-08 13:27:07  
Quote:
Bahamut.Milamber said

If you confuse thinking for yourself with reposting Youtube videos, well... that explains a lot.

Whoa watch out people i believe Milamber and Kingnobody actually truly believe that if you repost a video your not thinking or understanding about the cause and effects.

Blazed1979 if we played on the same server we would be good friends. I would buy you a drink of your preference good sir if we ever meet in RL. I am sorry to disagree with you about one thing though, about your labeling them as cattle( i know same livestock labeling they could be chickens too). They are sheep ,and a successful product of the 3rd age of slavery in the 21st century who are obedient slaves to a system they think is absolutely perfect.

I offer a Political Awakening For Truth and Justice to restore the Constitutional Republic of the United States of America.

Morpheus said this in the matrix,lol
" You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."(metaphorically, i hate big pharma)

If you chose to believe Mr Nobody and his followers go ahead take the metaphorical blue.

If you with a open mind accept the information big everything does not want you know i offer the red and your acceptance to take your rights and freedoms and country back. God bless for a better america.

rp&r page 213 Let Freedom Reign
rp&r page 216 The Law That Never Was the 16th amendment.
rp&r page 223 The Constitutional Republic known as the USA.
rp&r page 239 Taxation without representation.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-08 13:57:14  
Red pill...? That sounds like commie speak!
By Jetackuu 2015-02-08 14:03:25  
More delusional conspiracy talk from LG, more anti-Jew/anyi-America crap from Blazed. life goes on.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-08 14:06:42  
More delusional conspiracy talk from LG, more anti-Israel/anti-America crap from Blazed. life goes on.
ftfy, spelling, etc. lol
By Bloodrose 2015-02-08 14:08:37  
It's amazing to see how *sane* everyone else looks that we used to argue with since Lordgrim's appearance in the PnR threads.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-08 14:09:39  
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
More delusional conspiracy talk from LG, more anti-Israel/anti-America crap from Blazed. life goes on.
ftfy, spelling, etc. lol
See post in RT.
By Blazed1979 2015-02-08 14:13:33  
Bahamut.Milamber said: »

Thank you for applying yourself, Milamber. A response truly worthy of you.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-08 14:21:08  
ftfy, spelling, etc. lol
See post in RT.
Idk what I'm looking for. All I see is anime and cats.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-08 14:29:44  
Bloodrose said: »
It's amazing to see how *insane* everyone ( those who agree with mr Nobody and gang) else looks that we used to argue with since Lordgrim's appearance in the PnR threads.

Fix that for you darling even though your a dude.

we all know you chose the blue, and love being a slave to the system.

wait sorry, pardon me, your not even american, your vote does not count. But you do accept a central bank system so the slave to a system statement still stands.
 Siren.Akson
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2015-02-08 14:41:35  
It's amazing to see how *insane* everyone ( those who agree with mr Nobody and gang) else looks that we used to argue with since Lordgrim's appearance in the PnR threads.

wait sorry, pardon me, your not even american, your vote does not count. But you do accept a central bank system so the slave to a system statement still stands.
Create a New Country of your perfect utopia and be done with it cuz you're only following brainwash videos/news reports that have you feeling as if you can and should make a difference. Yet you cannot and never will. It's all pointless. No offense.
By Blazed1979 2015-02-08 14:44:15  
Canada has its own issues to worry about.

Sorry Milamber there's a video on the page. Guess that means its tinfoil hats and unicorns.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-08 14:52:48  
Canada has its own issues to worry about.

Sorry Milamber there's a video on the page. Guess that means its tinfoil hats and unicorns.

well said it does,lol
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-08 14:59:43  
Siren.Akson said: »

Create a New Country of your perfect utopia and be done with it cuz you're only following brainwash videos/news reports that have you feeling as if you can and should make a difference. Yet you cannot and never will. It's all pointless. No offense.

I will rebuild the united states of america, will it be perfect? nothing is, i think for myself i am awake. Yes i can make a difference and will and will do my best to achieve that life goal. Freedom our fore fathers fought and died for is not pointless. I am exercising my civic duty as a citizen of this great union to make it a better place. I mean every word and Justice will be upheld to the highest form of law and the balance of power will be given back to the people of this great nation.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-08 15:12:06  
Truth's a ***.

true words,it is just sad that so many accept lies from false representatives from these two political party's known as republicans and democrats. I believe political parties should be abolished and people should represent themselves as independent individuals of there nation they wish to serve and not some party hierarchy. Thats how our first original government as a constitutional republic was founded as. It has been silently overthrown by a Democratic Majority Rule of omnipotent powers that break the constitution of the USA.

Kurt Cobain made a great song i suggest you listen to it this is what public service means " Serve the Servants"

Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-08 15:15:10  

was a pretty good cover of

what are we talking about again?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 245 246 247 ... 1375 1376 1377