Random Politics & Religion #00

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 242 243 244 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-06 22:31:08  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Is Lordgrim still posting ***?

Did he come clean yet, or is still pretending to be a law student?

I hear he graduated from the U of Tube.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 22:32:22  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Is Lordgrim still posting ***?

Did he come clean yet, or is still pretending to be a law student?

I hear he graduated from the U of Tube.
With an Associate in Conspiracy.

Would have gotten a Bachelor's if his ideas were too far out there for even the most insane conspiracy theorists.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-06 22:32:32  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Jetackuu said: »
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
*Walks in*

Did something happen to Pluto or is it not worth knowing what grimmy is taking about?
He's apparently under the delusion that political science isn't an actual field, and that we shouldn't label things.

Yeah, honestly I don't know where to put this guy on the political spectrum, he's all over the place with his conspiracies, it's like a libertarian went the whole way off the left side of the board and stayed over there, out of place, in crazy land.

No i do believe it is thats why i said now thats innovation to create jobs labeling individual ideas in the name of science. If science can do that, i know we can create a lot of jobs in America with that innovation. its all a matter of opinion, everyones got one right.

You're confused, as this has been happening for thousands of years. There's nothing innovative about it.

Also you're confused if you think most ideas are original.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 22:33:41  
*Walks in*

Did something happen to Pluto or is it not worth knowing what grimmy is taking about?
He's apparently under the delusion that political science isn't an actual field, and that we shouldn't label things.

Yeah, honestly I don't know where to put this guy on the political spectrum, he's all over the place with his conspiracies, it's like a libertarian went the whole way off the left side of the board and stayed over there, out of place, in crazy land.

No i do believe it is thats why i said now thats innovation to create jobs labeling individual ideas in the name of science. If science can do that, i know we can create a lot of jobs in America with that innovation. its all a matter of opinion, everyones got one right.

You're confused, as this has been happening for thousands of years. There's nothing innovative about it.

But, he thought it up! So, it's an original thought for him!

Never mind that somebody else thought it up, he actually had two brain cells communicate with each other, it's a cause for celebration!
By Bloodrose 2015-02-06 22:35:59  
*Walks in*

But, he thought it up! So, it's an original thought for him!

Never mind that somebody else thought it up, he actually had two brain cells communicate with each other, it's a cause for celebration!
The other must have fluttered in from Youtube or Charlo.
[+]
By charlo999 2015-02-07 06:11:39  
Yeah let's attack YouTube as a medium. Most of things posted contain real news, industry professionals, official information and statistics. May as well invalidate books and TV while we are at it too.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-07 06:26:35  
Some of the things from YouTube contains real news from real sources.

What you two link to are conspiracy theorist crap that makes absolutely no sense at all.

There is another thing about using YouTube videos to support your position, instead of having it as the primary point in your argument....

Not only that, but you also fail to show any reasoning behind defending these sources and let the sources talk for you.
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-07 10:39:02  
I find it hilarious when mr nobody says i fail to show any reasoning behind everything i post. Lets take the federal reserve for example. It has destroyed the u.s's currency by devaluing its worth to 4 cents. it has done nothing but ruin this nation. You Mr nobody keep asking for sources and no sources i provide will ever satisfy you because you love it. You mr Nobody love the idea that this country under two treasonous parties is destroying itself . Mr. Nobody hates the fact that i care about my nation and wish to restore its Integrity and Honor and remind the world that this nation is the definition of overcoming odds set against it. The reason and source is? Because time and time again when every civil rights action took place or every looming threat that faced us, when we the people were truly informed we united and overcome everything. Give me your best shot , insult me, belittle me, i am beyond you and you can't accept that i am actively pursuing to make this nation better. Let it be known this is a Political Awakening For Truth and Justice. Providence is on the side of Justice as Martin Luther King said and i say it will prevail over tyranny. God bless you all never lose sight of a better america.

rp&r page 213 Let Freedom Reign
rp&r page 216 The Law That Never Was the 16th amendment.
rp&r page 223 The Constitutional Republic known as the USA.
rp&r page 239 Taxation without representation.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-07 11:06:57  
Trust me, you're not gonna win any election.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-07 11:12:12  
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/04/isis-crucified-children_n_6613578.html

Quote:
By Stephanie Nebehay

GENEVA, Feb 4 (Reuters) - Islamic State militants are selling abducted Iraqi children at markets as sex slaves, and killing other youth, including by crucifixion or burying them alive, a United Nations watchdog said on Wednesday.

Iraqi boys aged under 18 are increasingly being used by the militant group as suicide bombers, bomb makers, informants or human shields to protect facilities against U.S.-led air strikes, the U.N. Committee on the Rights of the Child said.

"We are really deeply concerned at torture and murder of those children, especially those belonging to minorities, but not only from minorities," committee expert Renate Winter told a news briefing. "The scope of the problem is huge."

Children from the Yazidi sect or Christian communities, but also Shi'ites and Sunnis, have been victims, she said.

"We have had reports of children, especially children who are mentally challenged, who have been used as suicide bombers, most probably without them even understanding," Winter told Reuters. "There was a video placed (online) that showed children at a very young age, approximately eight years of age and younger, to be trained already to become child soldiers."

Islamic State is a breakaway al Qaeda group that declared an Islamic caliphate across parts of Syria and Iraq last summer. It has killed thousands and forced hundreds of thousands from their homes, in what the United Nations has called a reign of terror.

On Tuesday, the group, which is also known as ISIL, released a video showing a captured Jordanian pilot being burned alive.

The U.N. body, which reviewed Iraq's record for the first time since 1998, denounced "the systematic killing of children belonging to religious and ethnic minorities by the so-called ISIL, including several cases of mass executions of boys, as well as reports of beheadings, crucifixions of children and burying children alive."

A large number of children have been killed or badly wounded during air strikes or shelling by Iraqi security forces, while others had died of "dehydration, starvation and heat," it said.

ISIL has committed "systematic sexual violence," including "the abduction and sexual enslavement of children," it said.

"Children of minorities have been captured in many places... sold in the market place with tags, price tags on them, they have been sold as slaves," Winter said, giving no details.

The 18 independent experts who worked on the report called on Iraqi authorities to take all necessary measures to "rescue children" under the control of Islamic State and to prosecute perpetrators of crimes.

"There is a duty of a state to protect all its children. The point is just how are they going to do that in such a situation?", Winter said. (Additional reporting by Marina Depetris; Editing by Crispian Balmer)

From the makers of wanton slaughter, summary executions, sex slavery and crucifixions comes burying children alive!

ISIS: For when Al Qaeda is just too blase.
 Bahamut.Milamber
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-02-07 11:12:35  
I find it hilarious when mr nobody says i fail to show any reasoning behind everything i post. Lets take the federal reserve for example. It has destroyed the u.s's currency by devaluing its worth to 4 cents.

Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-07 11:14:54  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
"There was a video placed (online) that showed children at a very young age, approximately eight years of age and younger, to be trained already to become child soldiers."
Incoming "but that video is clearly fake" apology. Cause ISIS is made up of good guys who are just misunderstood by racist westerners.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-07 12:24:39  
Bahamut.Milamber said: »
I find it hilarious when mr nobody says i fail to show any reasoning behind everything i post. Lets take the federal reserve for example. It has destroyed the u.s's currency by devaluing its worth to 4 cents.

I don't think he did the math.

$20 = 1oz gold, 1913.

$1233.3 = 1oz gold, 2015 2/7 19:15 UTC+1

So it would be 20/1233.3 = 0.01622

Meaning that a $20 bill only holds 1.622% of its 'original' value.

So it would be 1.6 cents today.

As for the rest and what it means, carry on you guys. Just trying to guess how he came up with that figure.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-07 13:51:58  
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Bahamut.Milamber said: »

I don't think he did the math.

$20 = 1oz gold, 1913.

$1233.3 = 1oz gold, 2015 2/7 19:15 UTC+1

So it would be 20/1233.3 = 0.01622

Meaning that a $20 bill only holds 1.622% of its 'original' value.

So it would be 1.6 cents today.

As for the rest and what it means, carry on you guys. Just trying to guess how he came up with that figure.

further validates the proof no central bank is good for any nation. end the fed
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-07 13:54:48  
Proof? No, you're going to have to prove that inflation wouldn't have happened otherwise.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-07 14:08:13  
Quote:
An Oregon judge has acquitted a 61-year-old man who admitted taking photographs up the skirt of a 13-year-old girl as she shopped at a Target store in suburban Portland, lawyers in the case said Friday.

Washington County Circuit Court Judge Eric Butterfield ruled on Thursday that Patrick Buono did not break the law when he surreptitiously took the pictures of the girl in January 2013, said his defense attorney Mark Lawrence.

"He did not deny it and he feels real bad about it too, by the way," Lawrence said.

The girl did not notice his actions, Lawrence said, but another woman in the store alerted officials and film from surveillance cameras later confirmed Buono's act.

The practice of "upskirting" has caused problems for prosecutors in other court cases where there are no laws on the books preventing people from taking unauthorized pictures up the skirts of clothed women in public places.

Prosecutors accused Buono of attempting to engage in criminal conduct and charged him with invasion of privacy and attempted encouraging child sex abuse.

Washington County Deputy District Attorney Paul Maloney said the girl, now 14 and testified against Buono in court, was shocked by the incident. He said he was disappointed by the judge's decision.

"She's a great kid," Maloney said. "She's got a great family and what she did the other day was really brave and I'm proud of her. I think she's a mature, young girl and she's doing the best she can with this."

Lawrence said he filed for an acquittal in the case because there was no Oregon law that Buono had violated.

Maloney said he thinks lawmakers could provide more clarity, "but it was clear what conduct the defendant engaged in."
Oregon judge: taking photos up girl's skirt not illegal
By fonewear 2015-02-07 14:11:42  
They call upskirt shots "modern art"
[+]
By charlo999 2015-02-07 14:25:49  
Proof? No, you're going to have to prove that inflation wouldn't have happened otherwise.

Wow, just wow.
It's worth 1.6% of its value and you think that's not proof.
The real question here would be for you to prove that simple everyday inflation(through increased production, investment, haulage, etc) can devalue a currency so much. Because that takes a bigger stretch of the imagination than most banking conspiracies you see. Which aren't btw.
I would call you nuts for thinking the way you do.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-07 15:02:13  
charlo999 said: »

Wow, just wow.
It's worth 1.6% of its value and you think that's not proof.
The real question here would be for you to prove that simple everyday inflation(through increased production, investment, haulage, etc) can devalue a currency so much. Because that takes a bigger stretch of the imagination than most banking conspiracies you see. Which aren't btw.
I would call you nuts for thinking the way you do.

Coming from you, that would be the highest form of compliment. And no, 1.6% value is not proof. You see, there are these things called "math" and "economics". In the meantime, you say, "Look, a low number! PROOF OF CONSPIRACY! I also don't know what confirmation bias is!"
[+]
By Blazed1979 2015-02-07 15:11:19  
charlo999 said: »
Yeah let's attack YouTube as a medium. Most of things posted contain real news, industry professionals, official information and statistics. May as well invalidate books and TV while we are at it too.
Not sure if you've noticed it yet, but other than Ramyrez, Zieg and a handful of others, the majority of the people who post in P&R are autistic or social outcasts with no real-world experience. Save your breath keystrokes.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-07 15:22:12  
Except for the fact that a lot of people who disagree with you conspiracy nuts are college graduates with years of experience in jobs that have real-world applications. It's not our fault that you can't find better sources to back yourselves up with than extremely biased news/web sources and a video website that practically anyone can post stuff on.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2015-02-07 15:26:23  
Except for the fact that a lot of people who disagree with you conspiracy nuts are college graduates with years of experience in jobs that have real-world applications. It's not our fault that you can't find better sources to back yourselves up than extremely biased news/web sources and a video website that practically anyone can post stuff on.

You say conspiracy "nuts" in response to my post. Please, which conspiracy are you under the impression I support?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-07 15:27:40  
Paris shooting was fake.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-07 15:35:44  
In cases like this, I take Xi Jinping's stance, present.
By Blazed1979 2015-02-07 15:35:53  
Hypothetical situation; what would it do to all of your heads if the CIA came out and said that they regularly do things like shoot fake videos and pass them off as real news?

Like for example, if they said they had plans to release videos of an actor playing the part of Sadam Hussain molesting young boys? Or their plans to get an actor to play Sadam Hussain abdicating rule of Iraq to his son Uday.

Because both of the above scenarios were very real proposals on the desk, and they didn't go with them because they thought they would fail due to lack of understanding of the Iraqi nuance culture.

And yet, knowing that the government's foreign policy can operate in such a way, one still buys into the mainstream media BLINDLY without ANY critical thought. They then shun and cast out any opposing opinions as "conspiracy".

When it comes to credibility, the US and its Media haven't got a leg to stand on.

Why is it that the most outspoken figures against the media and US foreign policy are Military veterans?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-07 15:37:36  
Whether true or not, it's a conspiracy and you support it.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-07 15:39:38  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Schrödinger's conspiracy?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-07 15:40:14  
Don't forget about 9/11 being an inside job, the CIA staging beheading videos, and absolutely anything having to do with Israel.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2015-02-07 15:41:56  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »

Wrong. Unless you define supporting something as questioning.
"either or" mentality?

Not supporting the mainstream media =/= supporting a conspiracy.

Questioning mainstream media and examining conspiracy =/= supporting it.

You can however conclude that I oppose mainstream media.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2015-02-07 15:43:05  
Don't forget about 9/11 being an inside job, the CIA staging beheading videos, and absolutely anything having to do with Israel.

So if the CIA did indeed stage beheading videos, what would that mean to you?

First Page 2 3 ... 242 243 244 ... 1375 1376 1377