Random Politics & Religion #00

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 239 240 241 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Bloodrose 2015-02-06 17:45:41  
real politicians aren't scared off so easily by menial quips and quick shots.

Then again, given the topics of his posts, and the people therein that he quotes, it's pretty obvious he's in it for the money - by refusing to pay taxes, or finding illogical reasons not to, putting millions of people in jeopardy by trying to dismantle the FRS/FRA, and everything it encompasses, spreading falsehoods by people who are trying to make a buck off of the ignorant morons who believe that homeopathic and alternative medicine - which often costs more than standard medicine that has to follow strict criteria due to being held to a higher standard of knowledge - is better than proven medical practices.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 17:45:54  
charlo999 said: »
fonewear said: »
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Quote:
Something really weird is happening in Europe. Interest rates on a range of debt — mostly government bonds from countries like Denmark, Switzerland, and Germany but also corporate bonds from Nestlé and, briefly, Shell — have gone negative. And not just negative in fancy inflation-adjusted terms like US government debt. It's just negative. As in you give the owner of a Nestlé bond 100 euros, and four years later Nestlé gives you back less than that.*

In my experience, ordinary people are not especially excited about this. But among finance and economic types, I promise you that it's a huge deal — the economics equivalent of stumbling into a huge scientific discovery entirely by accident.

Indeed, the interest rate situation in Europe is so strange that until quite recently, it was thought to be entirely impossible. There was a lot of economic theory built around the problem of the Zero Lower Bound — the impossibility of sustained negative interest rates. Some economists wanted to eliminate paper money to eliminate the lower bound problem. Paul Krugman wrote a lot of columns about it. One of them said "the zero lower bound isn’t a theory, it’s a fact, and it’s a fact that we’ve been facing for five years now."

And yet it seems the impossible has happened.
Something economists thought was impossible is happening in Europe

This is America keep it focused on America ! I have a picture of Paul Krugman in a bikini.

It's the same situation as America. All the banks are tied. And because of debt based banking this is being forced to stop the system from collapsing. Essentially giving money away free because there's so much debt now people are cottoning on. Another way to try and slow it is QE. And America is at no 3 atm.
See many peter schiff's vids. He's been talking about it for years and is always right because he speaks the truth.
All other economists know but are gonna ride the wave all the way until the collapse. That's human nature of the greedy.
Add interest to another thing charlo doesn't understand.

I mean, he has no clue what the implications of negative interest is, and what the article is talking about (protip: bond interest is different than loan interest).

Also, QE has nothing (directly related) to either. So, add quantitative easing as another thing charlo doesn't understand.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 17:47:27  
lol, I got a virus alert from that "truthout" website.

Maybe I should report Lordgrim for posting a link to a malicious website....
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-02-06 17:53:36  
Ramyrez said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Ramyrez said: »
Siren.Loldgrim said: »
but consider me a guide dog for a flock of sheep

You're either the most epic troll level, as Sparth said previously, on like, Andy Kaufman's level, or you're just such a conspiracy fruitcake that you should lock yourself in a bunker and hide from everything threatening you in the world today....
I don't believe Loldgrim is a troll. I believe he is seriously deluded and a true believer in the nonsense he spews.

But responding to him has the same effect as feeding a troll. It only gets him to spew more nonsense.

He is not going to change the mind of anyone here. Nor will anyone here change his mind.

STOP RESPONDING TO LOLDGRIM'S POSTS.

Please.
Hence why I just told him to go away instead. :p
That's a response.

It only encourages him.
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-06 18:06:00  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Lordgrim, as you'll be running for pres your curriculum should be made public anyway so let me inquire: what is your degree? And what work are you doing *right now*?

I'm currently studying criminal justice, and law, and no where in the constitution does it say, elected representatives need to have the highest education or be a millionaire or billionaire ,or own a business ,or have substantial achievements. My field of employment currently is in the Security industry of the United States. I have first hand knowledge of the constitutional rights that are being violated every day in regards to rights of privacy and our bill of rights.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-06 18:06:54  
No, a degree is not a requirement, but surely you'd want in the government people with knowledge instead of random guys with an opinion.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-06 18:10:58  
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Quote:
Something really weird is happening in Europe. Interest rates on a range of debt — mostly government bonds from countries like Denmark, Switzerland, and Germany but also corporate bonds from Nestlé and, briefly, Shell — have gone negative. And not just negative in fancy inflation-adjusted terms like US government debt. It's just negative. As in you give the owner of a Nestlé bond 100 euros, and four years later Nestlé gives you back less than that.*

In my experience, ordinary people are not especially excited about this. But among finance and economic types, I promise you that it's a huge deal — the economics equivalent of stumbling into a huge scientific discovery entirely by accident.

Indeed, the interest rate situation in Europe is so strange that until quite recently, it was thought to be entirely impossible. There was a lot of economic theory built around the problem of the Zero Lower Bound — the impossibility of sustained negative interest rates. Some economists wanted to eliminate paper money to eliminate the lower bound problem. Paul Krugman wrote a lot of columns about it. One of them said "the zero lower bound isn’t a theory, it’s a fact, and it’s a fact that we’ve been facing for five years now."

And yet it seems the impossible has happened.
Something economists thought was impossible is happening in Europe

This is America keep it focused on America ! I have a picture of Paul Krugman in a bikini.

It's the same situation as America. All the banks are tied. And because of debt based banking this is being forced to stop the system from collapsing. Essentially giving money away free because there's so much debt now people are cottoning on. Another way to try and slow it is QE. And America is at no 3 atm.
See many peter schiff's vids. He's been talking about it for years and is always right because he speaks the truth.
All other economists know but are gonna ride the wave all the way until the collapse. That's human nature of the greedy.

You mean all the Central banks are tied together my friend, and they all adhere to Basil Switzerland at the BIS Bank for international settlements. its the mother of central banking.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-06 18:13:20  
Obligatory:

[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-06 18:19:13  
No, a degree is not a requirement, but surely you'd want in the government people with knowledge instead of random guys with an opinion.

If you consider those currently representing the people of the united states well informed and properly representing the peoples voice you are wrong. They say one thing and do another that is misrepresentation and a capital crime which is a form of treason when you swear a oath to uphold the Constitution and knowingly violate it each day. Which is something i do not do. That is why our founders never wanted highly educated people because who taught those people those smart ideas that should be considered a higher standard ? They wanted the people to be independent individuals and represent with individual ideals not a political party's mantra.

rp&r page 213 Let Freedom Reign
rp&r page 216 The Law That Never Was the 16th amendment.
rp&r page 223 The Constitutional Republic known as the USA.
rp&r page 239 Taxation without representation.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 18:19:54  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
I'm currently studying criminal justice, and law
Which university?
By Jetackuu 2015-02-06 18:24:50  
The elected officials are sworn to uphold the constitution (yes a good many of them violate, including the SCOTUS, but let's skip that for a second).

Officials are supposed to look after the interest of the people, not vote based on what the people want, but what they need.

No they're not usually informed on every subject, which is why they have advisers, panels and generally do research, unfortunately a lot of this comes from biased sources, or is paid for by the lobbyists promoting their self interest instead of the interest of the public.

See copyright law extensions.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-06 18:25:14  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I'm currently studying criminal justice, and law
Which university?
I bet a quarter Liberty.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-06 18:27:12  
If you consider those currently representing the people of the united states well informed and properly representing the peoples voice you are wrong
I only know Obama and Hillary Clinton, I'm not american.

But yes, to me the government should be accessible only with certain requirements in mind, not any idiot should go up there just cause he can talk to people.
I saw this while watching terrible interviews to my country's politicians the other day.

Whilst I don't think Plato had it right, he wasn't completely off either in his idea of politics to me. A minimum IQ and knowledge of geopolitics, law(national and international), economics, history, geography, should all be minimum requirement to lead a country. And I don't necessarily say everyone should be perfect in every subject, it's fine if you don't know, say what article 32 is(random number)as long as you know the content of the constitution as a whole; or which economist inspired which current movement in that field, as long as you understand how markets work; etc.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-06 18:29:39  

If you consider those currently representing the people of the united states well informed and properly representing the peoples voice you are wrong. They say one thing and do another that is misrepresentation and a capital crime which is a form of treason when you swear a oath to uphold the Constitution and knowingly violate it each day. Which is something i do not do. That is why our founders never wanted highly educated people because who taught those people those smart ideas that should be considered a higher standard ? They wanted the people to be independent individuals and represent with individual ideals not a political party's mantra.

What the *** are you smoking?

The founding fathers believed in higher education, to be well versed in criminal and constitutional law.

What you're advocating, is that you, personally know better, and *should* be the one to lead America to prosperity. BECAUSE YOU APPARENTLY KNOW BETTER than those who have had careers as lawyers - criminal justice, political lawyers, constitutional lawyers, etc., who also have teams of people telling them what they can and can not do.

So far, you have not noted anything of truth or named anyone as a traitor, or as treasonous to the US's interests.

You use obscure, out-dated factoids, that were only relevant during a very short span of American history, constantly rabble rouse quotations from people (often the wrong historical figures), and those who were actually treasonous and created the air of corruption through an ingrained spoils system, started by President Andrew Jackson and his cronies.

Hell, for someone supposedly in a criminal justice program, you can't name basic tenets of law, use them accurately, or even name broken constitutional laws that you claim people are breaking.
[+]
By charlo999 2015-02-06 18:34:43  
Massive wealth destruction

Minus intrest rates and QE.
But the FED doesn't just print money, control intrest rates and effect inflation right?
Wrong.
Reserve factional banking that's privately owned can never work.
Defaulting and forcing a new currency is the only way out now. That's gonna be carnage for a country that's only <30% production and manufacturing.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-06 18:35:53  
Jetackuu said: »
The elected officials are sworn to uphold the constitution (yes a good many of them violate, including the SCOTUS, but let's skip that for a second).

Officials are supposed to look after the interest of the people, not vote based on what the people want, but what they need.

No they're not usually informed on every subject, which is why they have advisers, panels and generally do research, unfortunately a lot of this comes from biased sources, or is paid for by the lobbyists promoting their self interest instead of the interest of the public.

See copyright law extensions.

You bring up a great point jet, about lobbyist i would definitely bar them from government offices. I believe every Representative should report back to there elected districts. To consult with there states constituents ( also known as town hall meetings) about important matters revolving inside congressional debates to fully inform the people to have a open view based on the peoples words regarding the matters they want there elected official to say for them. It would be a great act in keeping elected officials honest and transparent. It would also keep the American people as a whole fully informed and aware as they have a right to know if there voice is being heard. If not they can vote the liars out.
Laws are not suppose to be rushed in a process they should take time.

Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 18:36:05  
If you consider those currently representing the people of the united states well informed and properly representing the peoples voice you are wrong.
Opinion.

For a law student, you certainly fail to distinguish between opinion and a factual statement.

They say one thing and do another that is misrepresentation and a capital crime which is a form of treason when you swear a oath to uphold the Constitution and knowingly violate it each day.
Again, opinion. You failed to attribute a crime to any specific representative. That will get you laughed out of law school.

Which is something i do not do.
You have yet to show an understanding of the Constitution. You keep quoting specific parts of it, but you fail to grasp the meaning and intent of those parts, which any law student worth their salt can do.

That is why our founders never wanted highly educated people because who taught those people those smart ideas that should be considered a higher standard ?
Wait, are you implying that our founding fathers never wanted the best people available in a position to govern the nation?

Also, have the concept of exceeding one's teacher also failed to grasp in your head?

They wanted the people to be independent individuals and represent with individual ideals not a political party's mantra.
The whole system is set up for regional voice. That's why they set up the House of Representatives to have a number of representatives based by the proportion of population in the nation, the number to correspond by state population.

The founding fathers also wanted all states to have an equal voice, which is why they set up the Senate to have only 2 representatives in each state. That way, a majority of the population can determine what is best for the nation, but each state has an equal vote in the passage of the bills.

For a law student, you certainly do not know federal law. I'm a tax accountant and I know more about federal law that you do!

rp&r page 213 Lordgrim does a thing
rp&r page 216 Lordgrim doesn't understand a thing
rp&r page 221 Lordgrim asks a loaded, directed question
rp&r page 223 Lordgrim doesn't have a clue
rp&r page 228 Lordgrim pops
rp&r page 233 Lordgrim: Leader of the Illuminati
rp&r page 234 Lordgrim claims he is Jesus.
rp&r page 239 Lordgrim doesn't understand representation and appropriations bills.
rp&r page 240 Lordgrim claims to have an education, but doesn't prove it.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 18:39:58  
I believe every Representative should report back to there elected districts.
They do.

To consult with there states constituents ( also known as town hall meetings) about important matters revolving inside congressional debates to fully inform the people to have a open view based on the peoples words regarding the matters they want there elected official to say for them.
They do.

It would be a great act in keeping elected officials honest and transparent.
No it wouldn't

It would also keep the American people as a whole fully informed and aware as they have a right to know if there voice is being heard.
The American people like the people they voted for, they do not like the people other regions voted for.

rp&r page 239 Lordgrim doesn't understand representation and appropriations bills.
rp&r page 240 Lordgrim claims to have an education, but doesn't prove it.
By fonewear 2015-02-06 18:40:31  
This looks too much like learning can we get back to how Obama is ruining the country !
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 18:42:39  

But the FED doesn't just print money, control intrest rates and effect inflation right?
Wrong.
Defaulting and forcing a new currency is the only way out now. That's gonna be carnage for a country that's only <30% production and manufacturing.
Makes a claim that the Fed does more than it does. Doesn't say what.
Makes another claim of a national default and doesn't understand the implications it would have.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-06 18:42:57  

Wrong.
Envoking a new currency, rather than simply updating wouldn't solve the problem, only add to it.

Also, it would re-label the US as a new country entirely, to use a different form of currency, and apply and register said new currency internationally, which identifies it as a new country.

Which has it's own host of problems. Because the current US would have to pay off all of it's foreign debt before it could be allowed to print a new form of currency. If y the US does default, it would dismantle the country, and the countries it owes the largest sums to, would be able to pick which parts they could collect in lieu of payment.

What should happen, is a complete overhaul of the system (which has it's own carnage) with the currency already in place. However, before that happens, a plan needs to be put in place to make sure every American is safe and protected during the transition. But that could take decades, if not generations.

the FRS isn't privately owned, at least not in whole. It has several private member banks to keep the FED in check, based on business, personal, and clientele interests. It's overseen by quite a few agencies that are a part of the system.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 18:44:42  
Bloodrose said: »
It has several private member banks to keep the FED in check, based on business, personal, and clientele interests. It's overseen by quite a few agencies that are a part of the system.
Actually, it is 100% owned by private and public banks. All with an interest based on the above reasons stated.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-06 18:45:10  
Well it'd be mostly ourselves, China and Japan, Japan probably cutting a deal for us to take our bases and go, we'd just have to worry about China.

Considering everything, it'd be best not to go there.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-06 18:46:48  
If you consider those currently representing the people of the united states well informed and properly representing the peoples voice you are wrong
I only know Obama and Hillary Clinton, I'm not american.

But yes, to me the government should be accessible only with certain requirements in mind, not any idiot should go up there just cause he can talk to people.
I saw this while watching terrible interviews to my country's politicians the other day.

Whilst I don't think Plato had it right, he wasn't completely off either in his idea of politics to me. A minimum IQ and knowledge of geopolitics, law(national and international), economics, history, geography, should all be minimum requirement to lead a country. And I don't necessarily say everyone should be perfect in every subject, it's fine if you don't know, say what article 32 is(random number)as long as you know the content of the constitution as a whole; or which economist inspired which current movement in that field, as long as you understand how markets work; etc.

I always wondered how Bush got elected two times , it baffles me as well Seha.

Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 18:48:57  
Well it'd be mostly ourselves, China and Japan, Japan probably cutting a deal for us to take our bases and go, we'd just have to worry about China.

Problem is, a whole slew of retirement accounts and personal holdings have treasury bonds in them.

By going into default, we would have a national catastrophe 100x the scale and damage Enron caused.

At least Enron was localized in California and some parts of Oregon.

This would destroy a huge portion of the nation's retirement and wealth just to default on the treasury notes. Completely scraping the currency would destroy everything else, including international trade and foreign relations.

Don't forget that other nations depend on the USD for their national currency too. That would destroy their economy along with ours.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 18:50:04  
I always wondered how Bush got elected two times , it baffles me as well Seha.

Well folks, he finally admits it. He is a Democrat. Enjoy having him on the left folks.

rp&r page 240 Lordgrim claims to have an education, but doesn't prove it. Also claims to be a Democrat.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-06 18:51:09  
Wait, G.W.Bush was a real president? I thought it was all a well designed collective joke that involved politicians and medias worldwide.
By fonewear 2015-02-06 18:51:23  
The better question is how did Obama get elected two times...
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-06 18:51:54  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Problem is, a whole slew of retirement accounts and personal holdings have treasury bonds in them.

By going into default, we would have a national catastrophe 100x the scale and damage Enron caused.

At least Enron was localized in California and some parts of Oregon.

This would destroy a huge portion of the nation's retirement and wealth just to default on the treasury notes. Completely scraping the currency would destroy everything else, including international trade and foreign relations.

Don't forget that other nations depend on the USD for their national currency too. That would destroy their economy along with ours.
I haven't forgotten, it's why I've said for awhile that the world should start paying us for being the world police, that way we could have a more stable global economy.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 18:51:57  
The better question is how did Obama get elected two times...
Truth and Justice.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 239 240 241 ... 1375 1376 1377