Random Politics & Religion #00

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 234 235 236 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-06 09:42:23  
Ramyrez said: »
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Naw son, the first Asian president is the real gamechanger here.

Commie in disguise trying to ruin us so China can take over!

"Mr. Tanaka. Have you ever sniffed a pair of female underwear?"
*awkwardness intensifies*
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-06 09:43:25  

They sell them in vending machines ! Of course he has !
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-06 09:44:38  
fonewear said: »
If he would pray to Allah he would have to face Mecca first. Then he would be praised as healing a nation that hates Muslims.

I wouldn't really care if the president was Muslim, but you know a lot of people would. Because freedom of religion is only valid if you're Christian or, sometimes, Jewish.

Oh Christians, all snug as a bug with Jews after hating them for centuries. Except when anything bad happens, then its a cabal of Jewish sorcerers. One can pray that sometime in the future all the monotheists can hold hands as one against the believers in Ancient Aliens led by Giorgio A. Tsoukalos.

President is invited to speak at "The National Prayer Breakfast", makes a comment that people should be weary of those who use religion to justify the unjustifiable. He backs it up with historical facts about unjust policies for the purpose of context.

The people lose their minds cause they don't want to be reminded of the sins of the past or just straight up believe in a different version of history.

/godbless'murica
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-06 09:45:02  
try to create a better future.

That's the most libtarded thing I have heard all week...
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 09:46:42  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
You know somethings wrong with your nation when elections are determined to see who's the first different Ethnicity, Gender, Religion, or most wealthiest contributed person is.
You can blame media on that. That's not a national epidemic, nor is there some law that states such.

I'm not going to deny the assertion that some people voted for Obama because he is black, and people voted for McCain/Romney because they are white.

But (and I strongly hope this is true) I highly doubt that racial undertones were the reason why people voted for a specific person.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-06 09:47:12  
I voted for Obama because some guy told me he would beat me if I didn't !
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-06 09:47:45  
I'm waiting for the Lizard people to ruin the 2016 election.

No need. The human people are doing that already. If anything, lizard people would just make it better.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-02-06 09:48:15  
How stupid does one need to be to buy into the notion that one group is immune to criticism today because some other group did similar transgressions over 100 years ago?

Welp, we can't condemn black racism because you know, white racism happened years ago...

Stupid stupid stupid!
By fonewear 2015-02-06 09:48:49  
As a former slave owner I apologize to anyone that I might have offended !
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 09:49:14  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

No need. The human people are doing that already. If anything, lizard people would just make it better.
Oh great, now we will have a Speciest election....
By fonewear 2015-02-06 09:49:57  
We should elect the most disgusting thing possible as President. Kim Kardashian !
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-06 09:51:09  

they are just as big of jerks as we are....

and they smell awful..
By fonewear 2015-02-06 09:51:27  

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-06 09:51:51  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Stop being such a bigot. Green people have been discriminated against for centuries, so it only makes sense that we have one as President.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 09:52:08  
We should elect the most disgusting thing possible as President. Kim Kardashian Nancy Pelosi !
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-06 09:52:34  
We should elect the most disgusting thing possible as President. Kim Kardashian !

If we are electing her for "volcano sacrifice" I'll head up her campaign for free.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-06 09:53:15  
She has no talent and a big butt she is highly qualified.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 09:53:30  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Stop being such a bigot. Green people have been discriminated against for centuries, so it only makes sense that we have one as President.
They did try to take over the world in prehistoric days.

A video game told me so, so it must be true.

[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-06 09:54:28  
What about the crab people from South Park ?
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-06 09:54:38  
Lavos crashed into Earth for your sins!
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-06 09:55:45  
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-06 09:56:54  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

they are just as big of jerks as we are....

and they smell awful..

I dunno they seem pretty easy on the eyes. Would imagine its not any different for the nose.
By fonewear 2015-02-06 09:58:56  
Come to me my pretty !

By Ramyrez 2015-02-06 09:59:52  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
How stupid does one need to be to buy into the notion that one group is immune to criticism today because some other group did similar transgressions over 100 years ago?

No one said anyone is immune to anything...you're reading that into it because you want to take anything that comes out of his mouth as offensive and wrong.

All he basically said was "we've got a spotty history ourselves, so let's check ourselves and let's make sure we're doing everything we can for equalities and freedom on our own soil too."

I personally feel he should be more aggressive with ISIS and similar terroristic groups.

But what he says has absolutely no bearing on that.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-06 10:00:18  
As a former slave owner I apologize to anyone that I might have offended !

Were you one of those Confederate mooks? Lame.

In my last life the last thing I remember was General Custer telling us killing some natives at Little Bighorn was gonna be and I quote "No problem."

Yeah.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-06 10:00:56  
I'm still upset about slavery I think about it every day !

12 years a slave more like a lifetime of guilt !

It's hard being white these days.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-02-06 10:12:17  
Siren.Loldgrim said: »
but consider me a guide dog for a flock of sheep

You're either the most epic troll level, as Sparth said previously, on like, Andy Kaufman's level, or you're just such a conspiracy fruitcake that you should lock yourself in a bunker and hide from everything threatening you in the world today....
I don't believe Loldgrim is a troll. I believe he is seriously deluded and a true believer in the nonsense he spews.

But responding to him has the same effect as feeding a troll. It only gets him to spew more nonsense.

He is not going to change the mind of anyone here. Nor will anyone here change his mind.

STOP RESPONDING TO LOLDGRIM'S POSTS.

Please.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-02-06 10:14:54  

No one said anyone is immune to anything...you're reading that into it because you want to take anything that comes out of his mouth as offensive and wrong.

All he basically said was "we've got a spotty history ourselves, so let's check ourselves and let's make sure we're doing everything we can for equalities and freedom on our own soil too."

I personally feel he should be more aggressive with ISIS and similar terroristic groups.

Can you point out when he connected Islam to violence in his speech yesterday? You can't because he didn't. He refused to simply because sometime over 100 years ago Christianity did something and therefore that means something. What this means I don't know, but I know why it is being said. It's said because the guy doesn't want to identify the inherent and embedded problems within Islam. We all know they exist, but we're led by a person who has an interest in dancing around them.

I'm not sure what the interest is, but the consequences of such an interest will most certainly be bad for you and me.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 10:15:15  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
He is not going to change the mind of anyone here.
Anyone who posts.

However, there are people who don't know better, and would buy into the ***.

How else do these wackos exist? Somebody had to corrupt their mind somehow.

It's too late for Lordgrim and charlo, but it's not too late for everyone else.
By Ramyrez 2015-02-06 10:17:10  

Can you point out when he connected Islam to violence in his speech yesterday? You can't because he didn't. He refused to simply because sometime over 100 years ago Christianity did something and therefore that means something. What this means I don't know, but I know why it is being said. It's said because the guy doesn't want to identify the inherent and embedded problems within Islam. We all know they exist, but we're led by a person who has an interest in dancing around them.

I'm not sure what the interest is, but the consequences of such an interest will most certainly be bad for you and me.

For ***'s sake.

Fine, whatever. We're all ***. Whatever you say.

LordNausgrim.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 234 235 236 ... 1375 1376 1377