Random Politics & Religion #00

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 230 231 232 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-05 15:55:27  
What's even more stupid is seeing a man get burnt alive by a radical group of murderers and believing the first thing that you see that attempts to justify their actions.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-05 15:55:57  
I'm still trying to find the 11 hijackers that were supposed to be alive.

Edit:

charlo999 said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Blazed1979 said: »
So we can expect the pilot to be found safe and sound any day now, eh?
They found 11/19 of the 9/11 Hijackers, so why not?
Suspected hijackers. Don't try so hard to be on the side of ISIS, broski.
wiki disagrees with you as does most of the media

*Checks the Wiki*

Quote:
In total, 2,996 people died in the attacks, including the 227 civilians and 19 hijackers aboard the four planes.

Come again, now?
No mention of suspected on wiki. What's your point?
........you seriously cannot be that dumb.

Wiki said that the 19 hijackers are dead.

You said that 11 of the 19 are still alive, and that wiki proves it........
By charlo999 2015-02-05 15:58:10  
What's even more stupid is seeing a man get burnt alive by a radical group of murderers and believing the first thing that you see that attempts to justify their actions.

I guess when you see david blaine levitate you think he can really fly right?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-05 15:58:47  
Ravael, apparently charlo has blocked me because I proved him wrong in the past about the PPM issue and how he has no clue about measuring concepts.

You might have to take up my question for me.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-05 15:59:40  
No mention of suspected on wiki. What's your point?
Hmm, you and I may not be on the same page here and are trying to argue different things. Regardless, I'm not interested in 9/11 conspiracies, I'd rather get back to the ISIS thing.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-05 16:00:31  

That... made no sense.
[+]
By charlo999 2015-02-05 16:01:19  
They are either dead as wiki says or suspected, which wiki doesn't say. What other way is there?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-05 16:03:04  
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-05 16:03:47  
They are either dead as wiki says or suspected, which wiki doesn't say. What other way is there?

My argument was that they were dead. The argument of Blaze seemed to be that 11 of the people who were suspected to be the hijackers are still alive. The only reason I used "suspected" was because there is still some question as to the identity of each one of them, so it's sort of irrelevant. The Wiki supported the notion that they were dead, so I'm not sure why you brought it up.
[+]
By charlo999 2015-02-05 16:05:56  

That... made no sense.

The point that you seem to be pulling away from was that it (again like the other ISIS vids) looked fake. Which is what blazed was posting. To which you answered too.
No one but you have mentioned justifying anything.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-05 16:09:01  
That... made no sense.
The point that you seem to be pulling away from was that it (again like the other ISIS vids) looked fake. Which is what blazed was posting. To which you answered too. No one but you have mentioned justifying anything.

Okay, so what if it's fake? They've murdered a bunch of people in horrible ways, and if they didn't murder the pilot by fire, he's still a captive and is likely to be dead soon anyway if he isn't already. I merely question the mindset of someone who goes out of their way to support a theory that says that maybe this awful band of murderers is instead a very slightly less awful band of murderers.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-05 16:11:30  
That... made no sense.
The point that you seem to be pulling away from was that it (again like the other ISIS vids) looked fake. Which is what blazed was posting. To which you answered too. No one but you have mentioned justifying anything.

Okay, so what if it's fake? They've murdered a bunch of people in horrible ways, and if they didn't murder the pilot by fire, he's still a captive and is likely to be dead soon anyway if he isn't already. I merely question the mindset of someone who goes out of their way to support a theory that says that maybe these awful band of murderers are instead a very slightly less awful band of murderers.
It's highly unlikely that the pilot is alive. Just on the executions of the two prisoners that Jordan had, but executed after the video was released would have killed him.

Plus, Jordanian officials inferred his death to be on 1/3, well before the video was released. Gave ISIS plenty of time to touch it up to make it look pretty.
[+]
By charlo999 2015-02-05 16:12:39  

My argument was that they were dead. The argument of Blaze seemed to be that 11 of the people who were suspected to be the hijackers are still alive. The only reason I used "suspected" was because there is still some question as to the identity of each one of them, so it's sort of irrelevant. The Wiki supported the notion that they were dead, so I'm not sure why you brought it up.

Quote:
From wiki
FBI

Mohamed Atta, an Egyptian national, was the ringleader of the hijackers.
Immediately after the attacks, the Federal Bureau of Investigation started PENTTBOM, the largest criminal inquiry in the history of the United States. At its height, more than half of the FBI's agents worked on the investigation and followed a half-million leads.[266] The FBI concluded that there was "clear and irrefutable" evidence linking al-Qaeda and bin Laden to the attacks.[267] The FBI was quickly able to identify the hijackers, including leader Mohamed Atta, when his luggage was discovered at Boston's Logan Airport. Atta had been forced to check two of his three bags due to space limitations on the 19-seat commuter flight he took to Boston.[268] Due to a new policy instituted to prevent flight delays, the luggage failed to make it aboard American Airlines Flight 11 as planned. The luggage contained the hijackers' names, assignments and al-Qaeda connections. "It had all these Arab-language (sic) papers that amounted to the Rosetta stone of the investigation", said one FBI agent.[269]

Within hours of the attacks, the FBI released the names and in many cases the personal details of the suspected pilots and hijackers.[270][271] By midday, the U.S. National Security Agency and German intelligence agencies had intercepted communications pointing to Osama bin Laden.[272][273] On September 27, 2001, the FBI released photos of the 19 hijackers, along with information about possible nationalities and aliases.[274] Fifteen of the men were from Saudi Arabia, two from the United Arab Emirates, one (Atta) from Egypt, and one from Lebanon.

There no notion on wiki. It's fact as far as wiki reports.
Where's the question of identity?
You used suspected because you agreed with him, but didn't want to look like you were agreeing fully.
What are you talking about.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-05 16:15:07  

Quote:
From wiki
FBI

Immediately after the attacks, the Federal Bureau of Investigation started PENTTBOM, the largest criminal inquiry in the history of the United States. At its height, more than half of the FBI's agents worked on the investigation and followed a half-million leads.[266] The FBI concluded that there was "clear and irrefutable" evidence linking al-Qaeda and bin Laden to the attacks.[267] The FBI was quickly able to identify the hijackers, including leader Mohamed Atta, when his luggage was discovered at Boston's Logan Airport. Atta had been forced to check two of his three bags due to space limitations on the 19-seat commuter flight he took to Boston.[268] Due to a new policy instituted to prevent flight delays, the luggage failed to make it aboard American Airlines Flight 11 as planned. The luggage contained the hijackers' names, assignments and al-Qaeda connections. "It had all these Arab-language (sic) papers that amounted to the Rosetta stone of the investigation", said one FBI agent.[269]

Within hours of the attacks, the FBI released the names and in many cases the personal details of the suspected pilots and hijackers.[270][271] By midday, the U.S. National Security Agency and German intelligence agencies had intercepted communications pointing to Osama bin Laden.[272][273] On September 27, 2001, the FBI released photos of the 19 hijackers, along with information about possible nationalities and aliases.[274] Fifteen of the men were from Saudi Arabia, two from the United Arab Emirates, one (Atta) from Egypt, and one from Lebanon.

You used suspected because you agreed with him, but didn't want to look like you were agreeing fully.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-05 16:17:21  
There no notion on wiki. It's fact as far as wiki reports. Where's the question of identity? You used suspected because you agreed with him, but didn't want to look like you were agreeing fully. What are you talking about.

I absolutely was not agreeing with him. There are a number of conspiracy sites that claim that some of the suspected hijackers are still alive due to forged identities and the like, which is what I figured he was referring to after he made that claim. Thus, if true, they would be the suspected hijackers, which really doesn't change a whole lot. There were still 19 of them that died, so I fail to see why he brought it up in the first place.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-05 16:21:38  
There no notion on wiki. It's fact as far as wiki reports. Where's the question of identity? You used suspected because you agreed with him, but didn't want to look like you were agreeing fully. What are you talking about.

I absolutely was not agreeing with him. There are a number of conspiracy sites that claim that some of the suspected hijackers are still alive due to forged identities and the like, which is what I figured he was referring to after he made that claim. Thus, if true, they would be the suspected hijackers, which really doesn't change a whole lot. There were still 19 of them that died, so I fail to see why he brought it up in the first place.
Hey, somebody has to say that the government cooked up 9/11.

Since our "Truth" guy isn't around, he had to do it himself.
[+]
By charlo999 2015-02-05 16:22:03  
Bloodrose said: »

Quote:
From wiki
FBI

That is a timeline.
Within hours, yes they were suspected. What do you expect. They are hardly going to have concrete proof after 'hours'.
Show me that they are still suspected present day. It does not. They still quote it as fact.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-05 16:24:26  
That is a timeline. Within hours, yes they were suspected. What do you expect. They are hardly going to have concrete proof after 'hours'. Show me that they are still suspected present day. It does not. They still quote it as fact.

Holy crap, stop arguing just to argue. I think that the suspected hijackers were the actual hijackers and that they actually died. I'm not the one that liked his post when he said that they found 11/19 of them. That was YOU. Justify yourself instead of trying to nitpick me.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-05 16:29:07  
See what happens when I leave you guys alone !
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-05 16:29:43  
fonewear said: »

I NEED AN ADULT!
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-05 16:31:45  
fonewear said: »

I NEED AN ADULT!

I need an adult with some big nips !
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-05 16:33:37  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-05 16:36:16  
I majored in semantics you wanna fight about it !
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-05 16:36:20  
That is a timeline. Within hours, yes they were suspected. What do you expect. They are hardly going to have concrete proof after 'hours'. Show me that they are still suspected present day. It does not. They still quote it as fact.

Holy crap, stop arguing just to argue. I think that the suspected hijackers were the actual hijackers and that they actually died. I'm not the one that liked his post when he said that they found 11/19 of them. That was YOU. Justify yourself instead of trying to nitpick me.
Wow, I never seen your posts with emotion before.

That's a first.
By fonewear 2015-02-05 16:43:45  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
That... made no sense.

Okay, so what if it's fake? They've murdered a bunch of people in horrible ways, and if they didn't murder the pilot by fire, he's still a captive and is likely to be dead soon anyway if he isn't already. I merely question the mindset of someone who goes out of their way to support a theory that says that maybe these awful band of murderers are instead a very slightly less awful band of murderers.
It's highly unlikely that the pilot is alive. Just on the executions of the two prisoners that Jordan had, but executed after the video was released would have killed him.

Plus, Jordanian officials inferred his death to be on 1/3, well before the video was released. Gave ISIS plenty of time to touch it up to make it look pretty.

Not only is he alive he is going to be Hillary's VP
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-05 16:46:03  
Guys the vid of the guy burnt alive and the guys behaded are fake. ISIS is good people don't be racist cause they're brown or hate cause of religion.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-05 16:48:45  
I've never been to the mid east but I imagine it is overrun with tourists.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-05 16:51:44  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Guys the vid of the guy burnt alive and the guys behaded are fake. ISIS is good people don't be racist cause they're brown or hate cause of religion.
Wait, if YouTube is fake, and the video on YouTube that shows the video being fake, did that prove that the first video on YouTube is real, even though it is fake?

/dividesbyzero
By fonewear 2015-02-05 16:52:12  
What if I'm not real and I'm Keanu Reeves from the Matrix !

Fake boobs aren't real but they still make me smile...

Being fake is a virtuous thing. Not everyone can be real.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2015-02-05 17:14:59  
Blazed1979 said: »
So we can expect the pilot to be found safe and sound any day now, eh?
They found 11/19 of the 9/11 Hijackers, so why not?

Suspected hijackers. Don't try so hard to be on the side of ISIS, broski.
On the side of ISIS?
1. My country is bombing them
2. I have family members in the military fighting them
3. ISIS and you have a lot more in common
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 230 231 232 ... 1375 1376 1377