Random Politics & Religion #00

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 226 227 228 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Jetackuu 2015-02-04 20:15:07  
Yeah, I was ranting about that to somebody earlier...
 Bismarck.Ihina
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2015-02-04 20:20:38  

How exactly do you fold a dollar so tightly it takes someone six minutes to unfold each bill?

Not as funny as the guy who paid off getting his car towed in pennies though.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-04 21:57:04  
Looping it back...

In Venezuela "Hydra" is real .. Not for the squeamish.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-05 03:49:18  
Quote:
NBC News’ Brian Williams was not, as he has previously claimed, aboard a U.S. Air Force helicopter that was hit by two rockets and grounded during the 2003 Iraq invasion.

In what was surely a moment of vindication for those who were actually aboard the grounded aircraft, the Nightly News anchor admitted Wednesday that the harrowing story he and NBC had been perpetuating since 2003 was false.

“I would not have chosen to make this mistake,” Williams told the military publication Stars and Stripes, Wednesday. “I don’t know what screwed up in my mind that caused me to conflate one aircraft with another.”

The confession came at a New York Rangers game last week, after Williams reiterated his skewed version of events. The occasion was a tribute to retired Command Sgt. Major Tim Terpak, who’d provided security for the grounded helicopters Williams claimed to have been aboard.

In a comment on NBC Nightly News' Facebook page, under the video of Williams’ coverage of the tribute, Flight Engineer Lance Reynolds wrote “Sorry dude, I don't remember you being on my aircraft. I do remember you walking up about an hour after we had landed to ask me what had happened. Then I remember you guys taking back off in a different flight of Chinooks from another unit and heading to Kuwait to report your 'war story' to the Nightly News. The whole time we were still stuck in Iraq trying to repair the aircraft and pulling our own Security.”

Reynolds told Stars and Stripes, “It was something personal for us that was kind of life-changing for me. I’ve know how lucky I was to survive it. It felt like a personal experience that someone else wanted to participate in and didn’t deserve to participate in.”
NBC News' Brian Williams admits he wasn't on aircraft in Iraq
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-05 04:12:49  
Only reason he has that job is because he is willing to tell the public whatever big media wants. I wonder if things would be different if we really heard the truth. I bet we would not be involved with some conflicts.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-02-05 09:36:30  
What else has he so easily lied about?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-05 09:37:13  
You guys sound shocked that a reporter lied about a news report.
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-02-05 09:50:21  
Its disappointing only because he is the anchor of a primetime news telecast but it doesn't have an impact on anything.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-05 09:53:00  
The last journalist I knew with integrity was Murphy Brown, and that was a fictional character.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-05 09:57:59  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Its disappointing only because he is the anchor of a primetime news telecast but it doesn't have an impact on anything. matter until it's a Fox News broadcaster or reporter that does it, then we must all get up in arms and protest about it.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-05 10:01:02  
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
The last journalist I knew with integrity was Murphy Brown, and that was a fictional character.

I was going to say Arianna Huffington...
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-05 10:03:11  
fonewear said: »
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »

I was going to say Arianna Huffington...
Integrity is the key word fone.

Arianna Huffington never had that.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-05 10:04:09  
Speaking of Huff Post...looks at thread....
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-02-05 10:06:03  
I thought this kind of stuff happened to Fox News anchors all the time?
By fonewear 2015-02-05 10:09:00  
Fox News at least has more attractive anchors and isn't that what journalism is all about ?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-05 10:09:09  
No, you only wish this stuff happens.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-05 10:12:08  
This:

Or this:

[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-05 10:33:48  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Its disappointing only because he is the anchor of a primetime news telecast but it doesn't have an impact on anything.

I think you misunderstand his position. Because millions of people watch nbc and most likely millions believe everything nbc says. Also "NBC part of Big media" does not just hire anyone. They want a puppet so they can put there words in its mouth to sway the American peoples mind to support illegal government sanctioned actions like the Iraq invasion violating international sovereignty and putting our finest in harms way. By the way Big media claims we are spreading democracy. We was not founded as a democracy of any sort, our founders studied all forms of government and despised democracy because it produced failed states and chose us to be a Constitutional Republic. Yes there is a difference between a Democracy and a Constitutional Republic. That is why i quoted Benjamin Franklin when he said " a Republic if you can keep it" after the constitution was made. He did not say democratic republic, our nation has been hijacked by two treasonous party's called the Republican and Democrats who call us a democracy. If we was a Constitutional Republic i bet we would be in less wars. Because Democracy seems to love war just like these two parties do that advocate our nation in our names and misinformed votes.

Article 4 section 4 clearly says, "Section 4 The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government". Let me remind you what the beginning of the constitution says " We the people " not we the political parties. wake up you fools.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-05 10:36:53  
fonewear said: »
Fox News at least has more attractive anchors and isn't that what journalism is all about ?

But they're either all blondes with dynamite white teeth or an ethnic stereotype of hotness...except for Gretchen.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-02-05 10:41:02  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
What else has he so easily lied about?

He is one of the biggest main stream sources of global warming propaganda.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-05 10:42:59  
You know Lordgrim, you were actually doing pretty well, you wrote 31 consecutive words coherently, then you had to say this:

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
They want a puppet so they can put there words in its mouth to sway the American peoples mind to support illegal government sanctioned actions like the Iraq invasion violating international sovereignty and putting our finest in harms way.

Why do you have to go back to tinfoil mode?

We was not founded as a democracy of any sort, our founders studied all forms of government and despised democracy because it produced failed states and chose us to be a Constitutional Republic.

Including Marxism?

If we was a Constitutional Republic i bet we would be in less wars. Because Democracy seems to love war just like these two parties do that advocate our nation in our names and misinformed votes.
Do you have any reasoning for either of these statements, or are you just pulling words out of your *** again?

Article 4 section 4 clearly says, "Section 4 The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government".
Have they failed in that? If so, why do you think so?

wake up you fools.
You first.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-02-05 10:43:54  

Only things missing in this interview were the soft music and candlelight. They should have been sitting on a blanket together.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-05 10:59:02  
The only government i support is a Constitutional Republic which is what this flag beside my name represents. Mr Nobody are you saying that i am a Marxist? Because i am not are you claiming a Constitutional Republic that has 50 states and the flag beside my name is Marxist? Your wrong, these two parties who claim we are a democracy love using Marxist communistic things like a Central Bank and a income tax, both are Marxist policies which you and your gang support, and both i am extremely against because we are being improperly represented. I have reasoning for all my statements and history backs it up. I do not spoon feed anyone, be a big boy i encourage you to look it up.

or in sheep language here for you
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-05 11:02:19  
Grim, what's your take on the Illuminati and the lizard people and is there a connection?
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-05 11:06:18  
i do not believe in either
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-05 11:06:55  
The only government i support is a Constitutional Republic which is what this flag beside my name represents.
You sure about that? I thought you only supported the oppression of freedoms based by your previous posts.

Mr Nobody are you saying that i am a Marxist? Because i am not are you claiming a Constitutional Republic that has 50 states and the flag beside my name is Marxist?
No, you stated that the founding fathers "researched" all forms of government.

I wanted to know if they studied Marxism in your opinion, since that is a form of government and you claimed that they studied all forms.

Your wrong, these two parties who claim we are a democracy love using Marxist communistic things like a Central Bank and a income tax, both are Marxist policies , and both i am extremely against because we are being improperly represented.
Now we add "Marxism" as a word you do not understand.

Care to tell us how a centralized banking system and income taxation is considered Marxist policies, or are you (again) throwing words out of your ***, hoping that the ***sticks?

Because your words smell bad.

I have reasoning for all my statements and history backs it up.
You fail to tell us in your own words what your viewpoints are. All you have ever done is linked YouTube videos stating that these are your opinions. You have never given reasoning, all you have done is make blanket statements.

Like pretty much your entire post above.

I do not spoon feed anyone, be a big boy i encourage you to look it up.
Sorry, I don't follow crazy. You are the only person who believes in this ***. Nobody can understand your viewpoints nor your reasoning nor your interpretation of history, as you have skewed them all to be something that it is not.

or in sheep language here for you
YouTube videos of yourself isn't going to help you at all, you know that, right?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-05 11:07:22  
i do not believe in either
Is Hydra historically real?
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-05 11:09:14  
I do not believe in mythical creatures either
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-05 11:10:40  
I do not believe in mythical creatures either
Let me rephrase that then. Also, note that I capitalized the "H" and did not make it plural, so I was not referring to mythical creatures either...

Is Hydra, the Captain America evil organization portrayed on both the comic book series and recent movie adaptations, historically real?
By Ramyrez 2015-02-05 11:11:03  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
lizard people

The lizard people don't exist...

...yet.

But when they come to take over their revolutionary annihilation of inferior human life will be swift and thorough.

So enjoy your time while you can because yes, oh yes....the lizards are coming. And they're sick to the cloaca of the way we've handled their future empire's affairs!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 226 227 228 ... 1375 1376 1377