Random Politics & Religion #00

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 200 201 202 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-21 08:47:20  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I bet if america was still in the year 1776 KN would be a loyalist to the British empire. it is just a hunch the way he opposes freedom.
Do you have evidence of your idea that I oppose freedom? Remember, youtube videos do not constitute as evidence.

yeah i do, you won't fly your own nations flag. its in one of these sites forums you mentioned.
Protesting our current executive branch (that I believe is oppressing our freedoms) by not showing the US flag next to my avatar is not the same as opposing freedom.

Remember, when we had this argument, I made this very case
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-21 08:48:59  
Historical does back it up, and what school of economy are you referencing the one that backs central banking practice and Monopolies? Which business scholars as well ? the ones that loved the Rockefeller and j.p Morgans ? because they did not like competition no they wanted it all. thats not fair for a free market is it ?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-01-21 08:59:34  
Soooooooo.. How about that state of the union last night?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-21 09:00:15  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
I already created a thread for that, I figured that it needs it's own topic.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-01-21 09:05:24  
Yeah but that thread is lame and reeks of a biased title.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-21 09:06:07  
Historical does back it up
Historical data backs up the events, but not your reasoning. That's what makes it a conspiracy.

what school of economy are you referencing the one that backs central banking practice and Monopolies?
Orthodox economics. You know, the school of economic thought that most economists use.

But what monopolies are you referring to? Care you elaborate on that?

the ones that loved the Rockefeller and j.p Morgans ? because they did not like competition no they wanted it all. thats not fair for a free market is it ?
Can you name what monopolies those two were associated with?

I ask these questions because I question your idea of historical facts.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-01-21 09:08:35  

It was just like most other state of the union addresses I guess?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-01-21 09:10:02  
Nah he clowned on his political opponents and the rebuttal was a disgrace. It was good stuff you don't get that very often these days.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-01-21 09:13:44  
Nah he clowned on his political opponents and the rebuttal was a disgrace. It was good stuff you don't get that very often these days.

Weren't you just complaining about something reeking of bias? I think it might have been you.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-21 09:14:42  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Weren't you just complaining about something reeking of bias? I think it might have been you.
Not often does somebody forget what they just posted....
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-01-21 09:19:57  
Rockefeller is the founder of Standard Oil. Was running Standard Oil when the Sherman Anti-Trust Act was passed. Standard Oils aggressive actions of buying out companies and creating monopolies is the heart of the creation of the Sherman Anti-Trust Act. JP Morgans Steel manufacturing monopoly was also busted by Sherman.

To question someone's assertion about Rockefeller and JP Morgan with respect to monopolies, goes to show the lack of knowledge one has on historical facts. Especially when it pertains to American business and economic policies.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-01-21 09:21:50  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Oh snaps but the truth is he took jabs and the freshman Senator from Iowa's rebuttal was stale and regurgitated talking points that have been proven inaccurate. Just a fact. As a Republican it was disappointing. She didn't even attempt to rebuff any of the points made in the SoTU.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-01-21 09:25:34  
stale and regurgitated talking points that have been proven inaccurate.

So, just like pretty much everything that comes out of Obama's teleprompter.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-21 09:29:38  
Rockefeller is the founder of Standard Oil. Was running Standard Oil when the Sherman Anti-Trust Act was passed. Standard Oils aggressive actions of buying out companies and creating monopolies is the heart of the creation of the Sherman Anti-Trust Act. JP Morgans Steel manufacturing monopoly was also busted by Sherman.

To question someone's assertion about Rockefeller and JP Morgan with respect to monopolies, goes to show the lack of knowledge one has on historical facts. Especially when it pertains to American business and economic policies.
I know that. And I wish you didn't answer for Lordgrim, because as I stated:

I ask these questions because I question your idea of historical facts.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-01-21 09:38:36  
If someone makes an assertion that is in line with historical facts their understanding was demonstrated and does not need to be questioned.

To demand them to tell you comes off as either you truly don't know or are just being a ***.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-21 09:48:51  
If someone makes an assertion that is in line with historical facts their understanding was demonstrated and does not need to be questioned.
You obviously have not seen his "Truth" thread, have you?

That entire thread is based on fallacies and misconceptions that is easily proven wrong. Those who have proven him wrong were topicbanned from that thread to prevent further truths from arising from that "Truth" thread. Those posts were also deleted to prevent the facts from contradicting those so-called "Truths"

I know you have this insatiable need to attack me, but do you have to do it while defending Lordgrim? I mean come on, you can do better than that.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-01-21 09:56:10  
Points can be mutually exclusive. A person can be wrong on one topic but be 100% accurate on an other.

Now we all know you have an insatiable need to play the victim when called out on your antics. You also have an insatiable need to disrespect people and take jabs every chance you get.

Its amazing when you do both in the same post.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-01-21 09:56:34  
joni earst is the whitest woman I have ever seen.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-01-21 10:00:36  
Siren.Mosin said: »
joni earst is the whitest woman I have ever seen.

She was like a stepford wife incarnate. They really could have picked a better person to respond with but I guess after Cruz screwed the pooch the RNC brass didn't want any front runners to potentially gaff them self out of pole position so close to 2016.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-01-21 10:04:26  
I enjoyed Rubio, all awkward & cotton-mouthed. lol. who ever is making the decisions for their camp needs a swift kick in the nuts. you'd think after Obama winning x2 they'd start to realize it's all a high school popularity contest anymore, & just find a good looking used car salesman with some charm & no soul. how *** hard can it be? I could find you 2-3 just around town here, I'm sure.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-21 10:05:13  
Points can be mutually exclusive. A person can be wrong on one topic but be 100% accurate on an other.

Now we all know you have an insatiable need to play the victim when called out on your antics. You also have an insatiable need to disrespect people and take jabs every chance you get.

Keep on defending Lordgrim. Maybe soon you too will believe that hydras are historically real.
 Bismarck.Ihina
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2015-01-21 10:07:45  
So I guess hydras are your go-to retort after you've lose an argument. Why hydras, btw? Also, are you talking about ffxi-style hydras and greek hydras or some other type?
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-01-21 10:08:14  
I enjoyed Rubio, all awkward & cotton-mouthed. lol. who ever is making the decisions for their camp needs a swift kick in the nuts. you'd think after Obama winning x2 they'd start to realize it's all a high school popularity contest anymore, & just find a good looking used car salesman with some charm & no soul. how *** hard can it be? I could find you 2-3 just around town here, I'm sure.
Pretty sure they tried that with Romney, it didn't work.

Seriously, that's the vibe he gave off to me when I first saw him.

I mean look at the other guys they picked though, it was a no-win scenario.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-01-21 10:08:36  

Keep on defending Lordgrim. Maybe soon you too will believe that hydras are historically real.

As opposed to thinking the slaves could have just run away?

On a scale of 1 to delusional, I'd put you and lordgrim on about the same rung.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-21 10:08:55  
Honestly..it never crossed my mind backreading that thread that he mentioned the monster when he said hydra. You just failed to grasp it.
Now whether these hydra corps nazi he spoke about were real or he confused reality with Vana'diel, I don't know, but still it was quite obvious he wasn't talking of the dragon.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-01-21 10:10:07  
Bismarck.Ihina said: »
So I guess hydras are your go-to retort after you've lose an argument. Why hydras, btw? Also, are you talking about ffxi-style hydras and greek hydras or some other type?

It's in relation to a post made about a military operation in WWII, and a lot of poor communication.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-21 10:10:22  
No, he actually said that hydra (referring to the Captain America series) is historically real

I laughed when you showed that picture of Captain America. Hydra is historically real we had American families and corporations deal with Nazi Germany before during and even after the war. When we have granted safe harbor to those snakes within our own country. Don't believe me ? Look it up there is facts and sources. I guess we can say Hollywood did not lie all the time just a half truth lol.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-21 10:11:30  
Yes he said that, and he wasn't talking about the monster hydra, but of nazi operations ffs!

edit: even in Captain America it's about terrorists: click
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-01-21 10:13:14  
Jetackuu said: »

I don't think the words 'Romney' & 'Charm' have ever been used in a sentence together before this one....

that's an important cog in the gear.
By Jetackuu 2015-01-21 10:15:05  
Jetackuu said: »

I don't think the words 'Romney' & 'Charm' have ever been used in a sentence together before this one....

that's an important cog in the gear.

:P
First Page 2 3 ... 200 201 202 ... 1375 1376 1377