Random Politics & Religion #00

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 182 183 184 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2015-01-04 12:54:45  
YouTube Video Placeholder
By Bloodrose 2015-01-04 12:55:46  
I found the Elric brothers already.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-01-04 12:58:20  
Can we at least all agree that Greece leaving the EU is a good thing?
By Bloodrose 2015-01-04 12:59:23  
"Can we all agree to disagree, then?" "I don't agree to that!" "Neither do I!"
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2015-01-04 13:01:48  

If I don't get my sweet roll, guess what makes you in Sharpton's eyes?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-01-04 13:02:19  
Bloodrose said: »
"Can we all agree to disagree, then?" "I don't agree to that!" "Neither do I!"
By Bloodrose 2015-01-04 13:02:47  
Annoying? Annoyingly white? an Annoyingly white racist summabitch?
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-01-04 13:03:32  
Lakshmi.Aelius said: »

An oppressor?
By Bloodrose 2015-01-04 13:04:37  
that guy's hair looks like a really old hat he glued to his balding head 50 years ago, and never washed it.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-04 13:43:26  
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
I believe it's too late to repair the damage that Greece inflicted on the EU to be honest.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-04 13:43:52  

An oppressor?
No, a cookie!
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-04 13:45:11  

Stormcloaks suck. /politics
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-01-04 19:37:43  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I believe it's too late to repair the damage that Greece inflicted on the EU to be honest.
Greece was pushed in. There was no deception, everyone here knew it was a bad idea.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-04 20:22:55  
Greece was pushed in. There was no deception, everyone here knew it was a bad idea.
So, it's a self-inflicted wound then.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-01-04 20:36:20  
So, it's a self-inflicted wound then.
Precisely.
 Bahamut.Kara
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-01-04 23:06:28  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
"Bloodrose" pid=2784074]But guys... the mythical creature known as the hydra...

I never once said mythical creature when Hydra was mentioned nor was i referring to it. There is a post in my topic that mentioned Captain America. I was Referring to Nazi involvement America had before, during and after world war 2 which i provided facts for go look. Hydra i was referring to Nazism support in America from major corporations who funded Germany and well known families is very true and no conspiracy . Two of those families who bore 2 U.S Presidents, Bush, and Hoover is real and fact. If you do not believe me look it up yourself. It has been a suppressed history of a century that U.S schools are not teaching our children. There is some things my nation has done that shame us i am honest to admit it. I love my country that can not be denied. I only attempt to make it A Better America.

Folks who call me crazy or troll i care about them too just not the misinformation they attempt to derail. They use soft insults stating poor grammar,punctuation, and spelling and any online information type to discredit source. I let the forum readers choose who they believe.
Except that is also NOT true.

Operation Hydra was a bombing campaign carried out by the Royal Air Force.

Edit
i never said it was real nor was i referring to any mythical creature. That was not was i was referring to please read my topic. Hydra was a world war 2 operation. There is also a book i suggest you read called " The Nazi Hydra In America ". It is nonfiction surprise surprise and a very good read for those seeking a Political Awaking for Truth and Justice.
That is a book title, not an operation. When referencing this in the future (to avoid confusion) reference the book title, do not call it an operation because that is not what it was.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-05 00:45:24  
I did not say the book was a world war 2 operation title . I clearly said hydra was a world war 2 operation title. Please do not misquote me. All is proven facts with evidence to back it up and historical sources as well.

Back on topic i too agree that Greece should leave the euro zone and others should follow suite for there own identity and not for the sake of convenience it is too much power granted to regional central banking in my opinion.
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-01-05 00:59:41  
Hydra i was referring to Nazism support in America from major corporations who funded Germany and well known families is very true and no conspiracy .
I clearly said hydra was a world war 2 operation title.

You "clearly" said nothing of the sort. I also don't see what an RAF bombing campaign has to do with Nazism in America.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-05 02:43:41  
Bahamut.Kara said: »
"Bloodrose" pid=2784074]But guys... the mythical creature known as the hydra...

I never once said mythical creature when Hydra was mentioned nor was i referring to it. There is a post in my topic that mentioned Captain America. I was Referring to Nazi involvement America had before, during and after world war 2 which i provided facts for go look. Hydra i was referring to Nazism support in America from major corporations who funded Germany and well known families is very true and no conspiracy . Two of those families who bore 2 U.S Presidents, Bush, and Hoover is real and fact. If you do not believe me look it up yourself. It has been a suppressed history of a century that U.S schools are not teaching our children. There is some things my nation has done that shame us i am honest to admit it. I love my country that can not be denied. I only attempt to make it A Better America.

Folks who call me crazy or troll i care about them too just not the misinformation they attempt to derail. They use soft insults stating poor grammar,punctuation, and spelling and any online information type to discredit source. I let the forum readers choose who they believe.
Except that is also NOT true.

Operation Hydra was a bombing campaign carried out by the Royal Air Force.

Edit
Hydra was a world war 2 operation.

It was part of world war 2 regardless of any nations air force and the United States fought in it since 1941. This has nothing to do with Greece that chaosx mentioned please stop derailing let's continue with random politics and religion thread please. I apologize if I offended anyone.
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-01-05 02:50:32  
The beauty of the Random P&R thread is that there's no such thing as a derail. Also, I don't think you're offending anybody. You're just not making sense.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-01-05 03:04:10  
It was part of world war 2 regardless of any nations air force and the United States fought in it since 1941. This has nothing to do with Greece that chaosx mentioned please stop derailing let's continue with random politics and religion thread please. I apologize if I offended anyone.
This a random topic, there is no derail.

Yes there was a Hydra Operation in WWII but it had nothing to do with
Quote:
Hydra i was referring to Nazism support in America from major corporations who funded Germany and well known families is very true and no conspiracy .

That was not an operation.

That was a title for someone's book.

That doesn't make Hydra "real".

If I said unicorns are "historically real." I would expect people to say "ah, no they aren't"

If I counter with well "The Last Unicorn" is a real book that still doesn't make my previous statement true.

There are lots of Hydra named things, being specific when talking about something helps limit confusion.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-05 03:30:19  
Agreed I don't believe in mythical creatures like hydra and unicorns. But I read that Kim Jong Un makes his people believe in unicorns in North Korea lol
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-01-05 06:39:59  
Be your own IMF today!
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
サーバ: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-05 07:19:43  
So hydra isn't real? Dammit I've been in these woods half naked for 72 hrs for nothing...
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-01-05 07:34:55  
Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
So hydra isn't real? Dammit I've been in these woods half naked for 72 hrs for nothing...
As long as you had a good time, does it really matter?

Is not the journey the real reward?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-01-05 08:55:06  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
The beauty of the Random P&R thread is that there's no such thing as a derail. Also, I don't think you're offending anybody. You're just not making sense.

Which we are also allowed to do!!!... if he wants to never leave his house and smoke a pound of weed every day and pretend jeb bush is responsible for his apathy imposed poverty I say live and let fester.

it's a lot easier to blame imaginary forces for your own inequities than get a job and spend less than you earn.

it's also easier to pretend herbert hoover was secretly a nazi than facing all of the hideous things we actually did do in ww2...
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-01-05 09:02:52  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Which we are also allowed to do!!!... if he wants to never leave his house and smoke a pound of weed every day and pretend jeb bush is responsible for his apathy imposed poverty I say live and let fester.

it's a lot easier to blame imaginary forces for your own inequities than get a job and spend less than you earn.

it's also easier to pretend herbert hoover was secretly a nazi than facing all of the hideous things we actually did do in ww2...
In other words, it's just easier to make ***up, and pretend reality doesn't exist beyond our own 2 eyes, or that empty space between some people's heads (plural, because in case they be a hydra)
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-01-05 09:12:31  
And vice versa as well.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-05 09:20:22  
Please do not misquote me.
Nobody is. You are just that idiotic.

All is proven facts with evidence to back it up and historical sources as well.
Why don't you provide them.

Youtube videos is not evidence by the way. They are opinions. That's like using the editorial section of a newspaper as a source.

Agreed I don't believe in mythical creatures like hydra
If you don't, how come you keep saying that it is historically real?

Seriously.

Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-05 09:22:13  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
And vice versa as well.
I don't think Greece was harmed by the EU to be honest.

That's like blaming the ship for the 100 ton weight sinking it.
First Page 2 3 ... 182 183 184 ... 1375 1376 1377