Random Politics & Religion #00

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1307 1308 1309 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 11:25:39  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Siren.Mosin said: »
Around what age does the heavy drinking begin?

It depends on how old you are when you give up on hope. I believe IQ's play a role on when exactly that happens. I was like 19.

Hmm... 19. I was ladling day old Chinese food into my face, calling my fellow linkshell mates incompetent *** for losing Sandworm before I screamed into the mic, threw my pillows around and logged out. One job, to claim a giant moving turd and these idiots were too busy tucking their stupid kid into bed. As if a kid matters.

...better delay the apocalypse until 35 then.

Sigh.. Expecting others to do your work. millennials..
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 11:28:49  
Altimaomega said: »
Around what age does the heavy drinking begin?

It depends on how old you are when you give up on hope. I believe IQ's play a role on when exactly that happens. I was like 19.

Hmm... 19. I was ladling day old Chinese food into my face, calling my fellow linkshell mates incompetent *** for losing Sandworm before I screamed into the mic, threw my pillows around and logged out. One job, to claim a giant moving turd and these idiots were too busy tucking their stupid kid into bed. As if a kid matters.

...better delay the apocalypse until 35 then.

Sigh.. Expecting others to do your work. millennials..

I was a member of senior leadership, an elite core of the best, veteran at both claiming and managing an HNMLS. I didn't help put together a successful linkshell to have people RL card me when they clearly *** up because they were lazy.

I didn't like people who couldn't claim. We're out here putting 5 hour camps and for you to walk off from PC without an AFK is just unacceptable. You could bet after I was done with them, they were fired. Or at least put on sky farming duty.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 11:32:04  
I was a member of senior leadership, an elite core of the best, veteran at both claiming and managing an HNMLS.
Hahaha. Like this means anything.

One job, to claim a giant moving turd
You failed. and blamed others. /applause
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 11:36:49  
I was a member of senior leadership, an elite core of the best, veteran at both claiming and managing an HNMLS.
Hahaha. Like this means anything.

One job, to claim a giant moving turd
You failed. and blamed others. /applause

My record speaks for itself. We hired alot of good people, geared alot of members in abjuration gear and beat some of the hardest monsters in Vana'Diel. All of this under our proud leaders record of successful ventures, key mergers and skilled acquisitions.

If you can't quantify that as success then you need to look up your history books. At our peak we were claiming 4-5 Sandworms a week, bringing in millions in revenue, which we passed to our LS mates. There was that bank skimming scandal but that person was quickly dismissed from our organization once malfeasance was discovered.

We took a RDM who was chugging along in a social LS and turned her into one of the best refresh bots of 2008. Sky, Salvage, Odin Chamber? All playthings to her enfeebling and healing skill.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 11:39:34  
lmfao 4-5 a week... Noobs
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-03-04 11:44:18  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
O MY GOD, THE WINE ALMOST MADE ME FORGET!!!

rubio said millennials have the potential to be the "greatest generation in 100 years" AAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhh...... not only 'no', but 'holy *** no!' you can't compare a generation that helped russia win WWII with a generation that lives on facebook in their parents basements. jesus christ. I'm all for optimism, but give me a ***' break.

Every generation bashes the previous so... *cracks knuckles* the reason kids are living in their basements is because the Boomers dun *** up and the Greatest generation were a bunch of racist *** and the generation before that started two World Wars ending in their kin having to use nukes and engage in war crimes so severe to this day we loook back it and say "dayyyyum".

But hey, Boomers did help get some good ideology off the ground and the Greatest generation did invent computers and launch a fantastic space program.

Generation bashing is so dumb. Like so dumb I want to build a wall and have the Boomers pay for it.

Spoken like a truly entitled millenial.

It's always someone else's fault.
Says the guy that continually blames liberals and Obama for all the issues we now face... Man priceless ***here...

Look it's not always someone else's fault but you know sometimes it is. Stop acting like someone trying to place blame where it might lie is something completely ludicrous.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 11:46:39  

A 71.428% chance of claiming a Sandworm is nothing to scoff at. Our policy of mandatory 4-5 hour camps proved itself not only successful but lucrative. I made alot of people very wealthy and I was never afraid to take them to BCNMs to spread that wealth around.

Also, I hate to shower myself with praise but I made news in a Square Enix publication.
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 11:46:47  
He couldn't claim a worm and blames someone else. Not my fault or theirs that he failed..
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-03-04 11:48:16  
Yay, Topic change to guns..
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Also, how has buying guns helped you out?

How has it not?

You can have all you want Idc really but have you actually needed to use em ever? No you haven't...

MMmmm Assumptions.

Just more fear mongering and acting like paranoid little kids for no real reason... They gonna take our guns!

Wouldn't taking away a constitutional right be the fear mongering, not the other way around?

Oh wait they didn't ever say or do that
Someone's not paying attention!
So more non answer responses from you lol... Nothing new I suppose.
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 11:50:38  

A 71.428% chance of claiming a Sandworm is nothing to scoff at. Our policy of mandatory 4-5 hour camps proved itself not only successful but lucrative. I made alot of people very wealthy and I was never afraid to take them to BCNMs to spread that wealth around.

Also, I hate to shower myself with praise but I made news in a Square Enix publication.

Odd. Wonder why my linkshell never got mentioned in SE news. We would go in and claim that POS worm 100% of the time. After killing 3-5 kirins every day....Then go and make Odin our ***.. Guess we just didn't fail.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-03-04 11:51:12  
Dis page..
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 11:51:34  
Yay, Topic change to guns..
Also, how has buying guns helped you out?

How has it not?

You can have all you want Idc really but have you actually needed to use em ever? No you haven't...

MMmmm Assumptions.

Just more fear mongering and acting like paranoid little kids for no real reason... They gonna take our guns!

Wouldn't taking away a constitutional right be the fear mongering, not the other way around?

Oh wait they didn't ever say or do that
Someone's not paying attention!
So more non answer responses from me lol... Nothing new I suppose.
ftfy
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 11:53:37  

Odd. Wonder why my linkshell never got mentioned in SE news. We would go in and claim that POS worm 100% of the time. After killing 3-5 kirins every day.... Guess we just didn't fail.

I really hate to boast but here's what we accomplished:

Quote:
Jan. 22, 2009 03:00 [PST] From: FINAL FANTASY XI

Handling Misconduct (Jan. 22)

In November 2008, we discovered an issue that allowed players to create multiple items for certain treasures and rewards in areas such as Salvage and Assault by exploiting the game system.

The issue was fixed during emergency maintenance on November 26, 2008. However, we discovered that some players had already exploited the issue and used it to gain additional items before it was addressed. We then investigated more than a year's worth of logs throughout all areas.

As a result of the investigation, approximately 400 players were temporarily suspended based on the evidence gathered. Approximately 550 players who committed more serious misconduct had their accounts banned.

We are working hard to ensure that these kinds of issues do not occur again in FINAL FANTASY XI. However, if you discover any problems with the game system, please submit a GM call or fill out the feedback e-mail form to report the problems to us, instead of exploiting or spreading the issue.

We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 11:56:37  
lmao, you got caught for that!@ rofl!

edit.. your name isn't anywhere to be seen.. Why would you be proud of this anyways.. I just don't even.. smh.. millennials..
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 11:58:09  
But like I said before, I've made alot of people very wealthy.

And they have nothing but good things to say about me. Sure, we had a few missteps along the way, a few irate members who couldn't take the pressure and even SE having to step in when success was ours for the taking but at every juncture we proved ourselves successful and not once did we ever think of closing our linkshell.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-03-04 12:00:02  
This is why no one of us is ever gonna be president of any country.

*mediator* "But sir why do you think you should be nominated, what have you accomplished in your life?"

"LET IT BE KNOWN! Back in the old days my people were showered with Ridills, we kited Kirin for days just cause we could, we only spooked Dark Ixion twice in ten years, and we had the most successful Dynamis mafia across servers: if you wanted a relic it had to be at our prices!"

*from the crowd* "Neeeerd!"

"Break that man's linkpearl!"
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 12:00:06  
But like I said before, I've made alot of people very wealthy.

And they have nothing but good things to say about me. Sure, we had a few missteps along the way, a few irate members who couldn't take the pressure and even SE having to step in when success was ours for the taking but at every juncture we proved ourselves successful and not once did we ever think of closing our linkshell.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 12:00:41  
lmao, you got caught for that!@ rofl!

edit.. your name isn't anywhere to be seen.. Why would be proud of this anyways.. I just don't even.. smh.. millennials..

Nowhere in the Terms of Service did it say we couldn't duplicate Sandworm drops. The first time it happened we had a long discussion on Ventrilo about it and then decided to go ahead and continue using a legitimate means to gear our mates.

Then all of a sudden SE comes in and says people were exploiting the system. Was kiting exploiting the system? You bet. But not one person was ever banned for running Kirin around pillars.

It's rediculous. I set out to make my friends and LS mates gillionaires and SE comes in talking about misconduct. ***.
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 12:02:23  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »

*mediator* "But sir why do you think you should be nominated, what have you accomplished in your life?"

"LET IT BE KNOWN! Back in the old days my people were showered with Ridills, we kited Kirin for days just cause we could, we only spooked Dark Ixion twice in ten years, and we had the most successful Dynamis mafia across servers: if you wanted a relic it had to be at our prices!"

Kirin kiting.. The good ole days.. /reflects
Was more fun killing him in 12sec before abyssea.
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-03-04 12:02:57  
this conversation got super funny. I approve.

/sipscoffee
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 12:03:47  
Nowhere in the Terms of Service did it say we couldn't duplicate Sandworm drops.
wow.. I don't even.. really..?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-03-04 12:04:52  

vote Tanaka.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-03-04 12:05:45  

vote Tanaka.

Burn him at the stake!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 12:08:33  

The Ridill market was very difficult to break into. It was around late 2007, I had been involved in the endgame business for only about a year but we had alot of success in sky. My buddy Fahna had gotten our first Kirin's Osode and he was one of the more successful Monks out there. When I earned the second Kirin's Osode I had also been promoted to junior linkshell sackholder, an honor I picked up for dedicated Genkai service.

But anyway, the Japanese had taken Fafnir up a notch and what was a stable market quickly devolved into dragging spiders into the camp and people getting flailed on the regular.

I was hesitant to move our LS into ground kings but leadership at the time were most PLDs and wanted to get in on the Koenig. I'm on the record saying it was going to be a disasters but the suits only saw Martial Abjuration: Profits.
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-03-04 12:09:06  
I'd vote for Megyn Kelly for president.
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 12:11:55  
I'd vote for Megyn Kelly for president.

I have other positions in mind for her....
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 12:12:50  

The Ridill market was very difficult to break into. It was around late 2007, I had been involved in the endgame business for only about a year but we had alot of success in sky. My buddy Fahna had gotten our first Kirin's Osode and he was one of the more successful Monks out there. When I earned the second Kirin's Osode I had also been promoted to junior linkshell sackholder, an honor I picked up for dedicated Genkai service.

But anyway, the Japanese had taken Fafnir up a notch and what was a stable market quickly devolved into dragging spiders into the camp and people getting flailed on the regular.

I was hesitant to move our LS into ground kings but leadership at the time were most PLDs and wanted to get in on the Koenig. I'm on the record saying it was going to be a disasters but the suits only saw Martial Abjuration: Profits.

You can stop talking now.. Zero people care. Take your off topic nostalgia to NI or something.
By Jetackuu 2016-03-04 12:15:31  
a lot
ftfy
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 12:18:31  

You can stop talking now.. Zero people care. Take your off topic nostalgia to NI or something.

Next time, think twice before criticizing one of the most successful linkshell officers of the TOAU era. And none of it would have happened without a team of great people. Very good people. When you were busy trying to grind out some merits at Mamool Ja Staging, I was busy leading a well oiled machine into another Pandemonium Warden win. Like I said, we made the Square Enix publications.

I made alot of people very wealthy.
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 12:26:09  
Dude.. lmao... You seem to think you're the only one that did that.. News flash. Lakshmi isn't the only server, and not only I but many others did all that ***as well. From what little information you've given, you should be aware many of us already had it done before you even started playing the game.

Lakshmi.Sparthosx
I hope with all the boasting you are doing, this isn't your main.. lmao

Never the less, your babbling doesn't make up for the fact that you are blaming someone else for your failure to claim. AKA, millennial syndrome, too which you are now the poster child for.
First Page 2 3 ... 1307 1308 1309 ... 1375 1376 1377