Random Politics & Religion #00

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1284 1285 1286 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-02-25 15:13:42  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
I accidentally devisived myself.

It'll be OK. I'll take you out on the town and we can get multiplied.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-02-25 15:16:57  
Hi guys! /backreads. Eh, I'll come back later.

[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-02-25 15:18:33  
Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Ok cool, but wtf does that have to do with the post you quoted?
Jeanpaul called the republicans divisive ( I bolded that part).

That's what liberals do, play victim by pointing any finger they can at the republicans. What do you think he means by "divisive"? He obviously means racist or sexist or homophobic, or xenophobic or some other "assaultive" class, by which democrats are the victim of.

C'mon, Pleebo, you're suppose to be the puppet master and understand how this works not just another puppet.
I think 5 year olds have a better grasp and insight of the situation and what I said than you do. It's very simple: the Republican candidates are creating a divide between the party.

THAT'S what you meant?

What backs that up? That 5 or 6 candidates split the vote?
The democrats are just as divisive, they split the vote between their candidates.

The dems split the vote between those who vote for free stuff (and are sexists) and those who have vagina guilt.

Just as divisive.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
サーバ: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2016-02-25 15:40:20  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
It's very simple: the Republican candidates are creating a divide between the party.

THAT'S what you meant?

What backs that up? That 5 or 6 candidates split the vote?
The democrats are just as divisive, they split the vote between their candidates.

The dems split the vote between those who vote for free stuff and those who have vagina guilt.

Just as divisive.
And here I thought you'd pay attention to what's happening to your party. Are you aware how shaken the establishment Republicans are about Trump and Cruz? I can see why you might not since you are comfortable with either. Consider that Carson and Kasich are dead in the water. That just leaves Trump, Cruz, and Rubio. These are 3 very different candidates, that are appealing to different (often dividing; us vs. them) mentalities.

I know you and Altima are having a hard time looking past the Democratic side being anything being Hillary = you go girl, and Bernie = freebies, in the same way you consider Obama = yay black guy. In truth, the split between Hillary and Bernie is comparatively small; most Dems are on the fence since there are strong cases for either, with many core elements overlapping. I'm not going to get into this again because I don't think you're really going to listen.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-02-25 15:59:26  
Poll Wants to Know: Is Ted Cruz the Zodiac Killer?
It's the final question on a survey from Public Policy Polling

Quote:
(Newser) – A sampling of tweets sent within minutes of each other on Thursday: "I'm confused and I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this. Is Ted Cruz the Zodiac killer? Or is he not?" and "Is Ted Cruz the Zodiac killer? I haven't seen him deny it yet? Has he even addressed the controversy? How can we trust someone like Cruz?" And there's more where those came from. In fact, Google's top auto-complete when you type "is ted" is "is ted cruz the zodiac killer." But what started as an Internet joke has now become a real question on a very real poll, Gawker reports. The final question on a survey from Public Policy Polling is asking Florida residents if they believe the presidential candidate from Texas is also the infamous Zodiac killer.

The Zodiac killer is suspected in a string of murders that wrapped up in Northern California in 1969—one year before Cruz was born in Canada, according to Esquire. Regardless of the facts, the first reference to Cruz being the mysterious killer appeared in a 2013 tweet. But the meme started trending on Twitter in January with the hashtag #ZodiacTed. Now it's gotten so big, the New York Daily News reports a Texas activist is selling "Ted Cruz Was the Zodiac Killer" T-shirts to support an abortion rights organization. "OK weird twitter you can have the very last question on the poll," Public Policy Polling tweeted about its decision to include the question. And early results indicate Floridians think it's possible Cruz was the Zodiac killer. After all, he's never denied it.
By fonewear 2016-02-25 16:21:15  
Page after page of Republicans bad Democrats good...is ffxiah sponsored by the DNC...
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2016-02-25 16:29:16  
Garuda.Chanti said: »

Quote:
(Newser) – A sampling of tweets sent within minutes of each other on Thursday: "I'm confused and I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this. Is Ted Cruz the Zodiac killer? Or is he not?" and "Is Ted Cruz the Zodiac killer? I haven't seen him deny it yet? Has he even addressed the controversy? How can we trust someone like Cruz?" And there's more where those came from. In fact, Google's top auto-complete when you type "is ted" is "is ted cruz the zodiac killer." But what started as an Internet joke has now become a real question on a very real poll, Gawker reports. The final question on a survey from Public Policy Polling is asking Florida residents if they believe the presidential candidate from Texas is also the infamous Zodiac killer.

The Zodiac killer is suspected in a string of murders that wrapped up in Northern California in 1969—one year before Cruz was born in Canada, according to Esquire. Regardless of the facts, the first reference to Cruz being the mysterious killer appeared in a 2013 tweet. But the meme started trending on Twitter in January with the hashtag #ZodiacTed. Now it's gotten so big, the New York Daily News reports a Texas activist is selling "Ted Cruz Was the Zodiac Killer" T-shirts to support an abortion rights organization. "OK weird twitter you can have the very last question on the poll," Public Policy Polling tweeted about its decision to include the question. And early results indicate Floridians think it's possible Cruz was the Zodiac killer. After all, he's never denied it.

Who said millennials don't impact elections...
By fonewear 2016-02-25 16:30:25  
What's a tweet?
By Enuyasha 2016-02-25 16:57:47  
Jassik said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »

Quote:

Who said millennials don't impact elections...
Well i mean, just because its on the internet it must be true. And just because someone doesnt glorify stupidity with an answer, it must be valid.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-02-25 17:54:23  
fonewear said: »
What's a tweet?

that's the sound birds make, dumbass.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-02-26 00:52:23  
Democrats have a history of not really showing up until the general election. Plus, there are only two Democratic candidates this time, who aren't nearly as divisive as the Republican candidates.

They spend the prior year making sandwiches to help round up the homeless people on Election Day to get them to the polls.

The entire lifeblood of the Democratic Party is creating division and identity politics.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-02-26 08:52:48  
Yeah, *** the homeless!
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-02-26 09:49:20  
Italy has finally legalized "civil unions" for homosexual couples, although we're way late on this compared to the rest of the continent, and despite it all the right wing and catholic parties are raging saying this isn't over yet and can't wait to undo everything accomplished.

The law has already been gutted by an important part that was the "stepchild adoption", but they won't be happy until gay rights are denied again. They made these idiotic rallies the past days called "family day" where people chanted how immoral and against nature gay couples are and other dumb ***.

A minor victory, but still a victory for human rights in Europe.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-02-26 09:56:02  
I know you and Altima are having a hard time looking past the Democratic side being anything being Hillary = you go girl, and Bernie = freebies, in the same way you consider Obama = yay black guy. In truth, the split between Hillary and Bernie is comparatively small; most Dems are on the fence since there are strong cases for either, with many core elements overlapping. I'm not going to get into this again because I don't think you're really going to listen.

Looks like you don't listen and just want to be antagonizing.

And here I thought you'd pay attention to what's happening to your party. Are you aware how shaken the establishment Republicans are about Trump and Cruz? I can see why you might not since you are comfortable with either. Consider that Carson and Kasich are dead in the water. That just leaves Trump, Cruz, and Rubio. These are 3 very different candidates, that are appealing to different (often dividing; us vs. them) mentalities.

Again not listening. Nausi and I have been saying exactly this for about 50 pages now..

We actually want division in the establishment GOP and Democrat parties. It's a good thing!
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-02-26 09:57:07  
That debate was a total shitshow.
By Altimaomega 2016-02-26 09:58:59  
I missed it, going to watch it tonight. I need lotsa popcorn huh?
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-02-26 10:00:43  
Altimaomega said: »
I missed it, going to watch it tonight. I need lotsa popcorn huh?

for sure.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-02-26 10:02:10  
Rubio was making my boy Trump look dumb, but I think it'll be OK, as most of our backers are too dumb to understand how bad he got walloped anyway.
By fonewear 2016-02-26 10:04:28  
I watched it was entertaining more than P n R lately too !
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2016-02-26 10:04:50  
Looks like you don't listen and just want to be antagonizing.
We've been over this before so many times. I said "I'm not going to get into this again" as a means of dropping it and not antagonizing you. Let it go, chief.

We actually want division in the establishment GOP and Democrat parties. It's a good thing!
I never said it was a bad thing; in fact, I fully agree that it's a good thing. I still don't understand why you guys got so worked up about it, or why you think I'm trying to start anything with my benign comment on the Nevada caucus turnout.
By Altimaomega 2016-02-26 10:11:28  
We've been over this before so many times. I said "I'm not going to get into this again" as a means of dropping it and not antagonizing you. Let it go, chief.

I know you and Altima are having a hard time looking past the Democratic side being anything being Hillary = you go girl, and Bernie = freebies, in the same way you consider Obama = yay black guy.

HA! This is not antagonizing?

I never said it was a bad thing; in fact, I fully agree that it's a good thing. I still don't understand why you guys got so worked up about it, or why you think I'm trying to start anything with my benign comment on the Nevada caucus turnout.

You implied that we don't pay attention and didn't know. We are the ones pointing this crap out. Again, you being antagonizing!

I think 5 year olds have a better grasp and insight of the situation and what I said than you do. It's very simple: the Republican candidates are creating a divide between the party.
Do I need to say it again?
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-02-26 10:11:53  
benign comment

/playground shove

I'LL SHOW YOU WHO'S BENIGN!

/wet willie

/noogie
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2016-02-26 10:15:29  
Let it go, chief.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-02-26 10:29:20  
the bernie/hillary "debates" have been a love fest...

"I'm sick of hearing about your damn emails" is about as "heated" as it has gotten.

di·vi·sive
dəˈvīsiv/
adjective
tending to cause disagreement

and hillary agreed with him
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-02-26 10:35:15  
Clinton ripped into Bernie in the last debate and he was pretty visibly frustrated / tired looking in some of those responses.

In turn, Clinton has been looking like a reptilian with the skinmask coming off when people throw her pragmatic answers from the past back in her face. Superpredators, show me the Wall Street money et al.

The solution is simple. Bernie and Hillary fuse into one person. I suggest potara earrings.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2016-02-26 10:36:54  
Who would have thought the word "divisive" would be so divisive
[+]