Random Politics & Religion #00

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1208 1209 1210 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Altimaomega 2016-01-19 19:43:52  
Enuyasha said: »
Instead we have *** like Hillary with their persecution complexes that give away everything for free as long as your illegal, a minority, and/or refuse to work. Not to mention lets force some more unconstitutional laws onto the american citizens. Will just have the ever shrinking middle class pay for it all! YAY!!!
Took a little work but ftfy.

You also missed the entire point. They are both millionaires but to democrats millionaires are evil greedy capitalistic devil worshipers. Except Hillary.. Shes cool!
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-01-19 19:46:25  
Odin.Slore said: »
How so? Because he wants to make the country safer? He did not say ban Muslims from coming in, He said to put a temporary hold on refugees until we can vet them properly. For Christ sakes look what Germany is going through right now. You want that here? He is also not anti-mexican like liberals love to portray, he wants legal immigration. Stop eating the liberal media and do some research, you'd see hes not that bad.

You'll have to excuse Enu, when we speak of low information voters he is part of that group. He just doesn't know any better and believes everything that is told to him as long as it comes from someone with a (D) behind their name.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2016-01-19 19:53:24  
That's my biggest issue with Dems, they wanna give away everyone elses stuff. I came from jack ***. I joined the Army when I was 17 to earn a way through college. I have worked every year since I was 14 when we worked on farms because that's the only work a 14 year old could legally do then. I had my first child by choice at 20 and had to miss her on a few deployments. I do not have sympathy for those who say they can't do it. EVERYONE can do it if they work hard enough. My Dad couldn't afford to send us kids through college so my brother and I both joined the service. It was not my ideal job choice but you do what you need to do to get by and succeed in life. I never made a single excuse for my life I busted my ***. Now as a Medical Professional I can afford to help my children with college.

TL/DR- stop supporting people who don't want to work or better themselves.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-01-19 19:58:42  
Ramyrez said: »
George Bush II
You forgot the Electric Boogaloo at the end.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-01-19 20:02:38  
That's my biggest issue with Dems, they wanna give away everyone elses stuff.
And if you belong to the 1% like I do, they want to give away all my stuff and then bill me for it.
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-01-19 20:38:27  
How so? Because he wants to make the country safer? He did not say ban Muslims from coming in, He said to put a temporary hold on refugees until we can vet them properly. For Christ sakes look what Germany is going through right now. You want that here? He is also not anti-mexican like liberals love to portray, he wants legal immigration. Stop eating the liberal media and do some research, you'd see hes not that bad.

None of his proposals would make the country safer. He does want to ban all Muslims, he has gone on the record several times saying so. Germany let in over a million refugees, the US has let in fewer than 10k and no one that was selected as candidates for entry in 2015 have gotten in yet. There will be no hold on the program because there doesn't need to be. Putting a hold on the refugee program wasn't even a Trump idea, so stop trying to credit him for something he didn't come up with, we all know Trump is empty on policy.
He wants to build a wall between the US and Mexico, which would not stop anything nor would it make the country safer. The media is not portraying Trump as anything, he is doing it all himself. Nice try tho, at least altima ate it up.
By Altimaomega 2016-01-19 20:55:49  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Germany let in over a million refugees, the US has let in fewer than 10k and no one that was selected as candidates for entry in 2015 have gotten in yet. There will be no hold on the program because there doesn't need to be.

Sounds like a hold to me... It's nice when you disprove yourself before you even make your point. Saves sane people the trouble.

He wants to build a wall between the US and Mexico, which would not stop anything nor would it make the country safer. The media is not portraying Trump as anything, he is doing it all himself.
Your right he is and it is working quite brilliantly I might add. The media wishes it could control Trump rofl..
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-01-19 21:04:12  
Altimaomega said: »
Germany let in over a million refugees, the US has let in fewer than 10k and no one that was selected as candidates for entry in 2015 have gotten in yet. There will be no hold on the program because there doesn't need to be.

Sounds like a hold to me... It's nice when you disprove yourself before you even make your point. Saves sane people the trouble.

No, thats not a hold, you just don't know how the refugee program works, which doesn't surprise me. And before you ask, no, I'm not providing a link for you, its already been talked about extensively on this site, and there are many articles out there that detail how the admittance program works. But rest assured, the program has not been altered at all.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
サーバ: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2016-01-19 21:21:58  
Sounds like a hold to me... It's nice when you disprove yourself before you even make your point.
So, convincing you about something is the same as proving it objectively?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-01-19 21:25:03  
I personally love trump because all my hardcore liberal friends blow their gaskets every time he does something. I would be so entertained over the next 8 years...

OMG guys he lead a crowd in a "USA!" chant, the horror.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-01-19 21:29:10  
Oh and don't buy all the "Hillary is doomed" propaganda. The establishment is just setting her up for some comeback momentum.

She'll be pointing out how the constitution doesn't state you cannot run for president while under indictment and calling you a sexist for noticing in no time.
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
サーバ: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2016-01-19 21:36:25  
Don't think anyone, even diehard Bernie supporters, would say she's doomed, but being overtaken in NH and (almost?) in Iowa definitely shows she's not the lock everyone was saying she is.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-01-19 21:40:59  
I don't think anyone ever buys into your propaganda nausi.
By Altimaomega 2016-01-19 22:42:59  

No, thats not a hold, you just don't know how the refugee program works, which doesn't surprise me. And before you ask, no, I'm not providing a link for you, its already been talked about extensively on this site, and there are many articles out there that detail how the admittance program works. But rest assured, the program has not been altered at all.

It shouldn't surprise anyone you refuse to provide any kind of information. And no the program has not been altered the entire point is to not alter it and bring in more refugees like Obama and the democrats want. But that point eludes you.. Kinda like how gun owners refuse to give even an inch on the 2nd amendment which makes anything more than increased background checks political suicide. The finer points of diplomacy 101. Keep thinking your getting your way though it's priceless!
By Altimaomega 2016-01-19 22:50:50  
Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
Don't think anyone, even diehard Bernie supporters, would say she's doomed, but being overtaken in NH and (almost?) in Iowa definitely shows she's not the lock everyone was saying she is.

I would. She is all kinds of doomed. Now that Bernie is actually becoming a challenger for her is even more of a huge sign that she is doomed, done, toast, over, old news, just plain old.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-01-19 22:59:25  

It shouldn't surprise anyone you refuse to provide any kind of information. And no the program has not been altered the entire point is to not alter it and bring in more refugees like Obama and the democrats want. But that point eludes you.. Kinda like how gun owners refuse to give even an inch on the 2nd amendment which makes anything more than increased background checks political suicide. The finer points of diplomacy 101. Keep thinking your getting your way though it's priceless!

So you still don't know what you are talking about despite the abundance of information on Google? Got it.
By Altimaomega 2016-01-19 23:09:39  
LOL "Information" on google huh.

wanna be a bit more specific? Google can tell me anything from when Aliens are going to attack or if the rapture will happen first. The only thing Google can't tell me is the winning powerball numbers!

At least the real ones...
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-01-19 23:22:15  
Making it difficult for innocent people trying to escape a violence none of us will probably know firsthand despite an already stringent vetting process is a political victory. How pathetic.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-01-19 23:28:33  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Making it difficult for innocent people trying to escape a violence none of us will probably know firsthand despite an already stringent vetting process is a political victory. How pathetic.

The precursor to feelz.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-01-19 23:32:41  
I know you're preparing for your armed seige against the government but the rest of us are just chillin'.
By Altimaomega 2016-01-19 23:42:40  

possibly 8
especially 10
You almost failed at all of them in two sentences Pleebo, Good Job!
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-01-19 23:44:28  
Still no cogent argument for why this is necessary. Just the same empty garbage posts.
By Altimaomega 2016-01-19 23:49:43  
Still no cogent argument for why this is necessary. Just the same empty garbage posts.

Soon as you present a rational argument why this isn't necessary besides poor women and children (That are still being allowed in mind you) your posts will get picked apart for what they are. Pathetic, low information, worthless, diatribe. Keep it up though, gives me something to do.. Dark Souls 2 needs breaks every so often.

I know you're preparing for your armed seige against the government but the rest of us are just chillin'.
That's so 2015, if you don't have your bunker built yet and enough food and ammo for the next 20-30 yrs don't say you wasn't warned!
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-01-19 23:52:57  
Except you haven't "picked apart" a single thing.

Starting right here, this is wrong, and you haven't made any attempt to correct it. Gives me something to laugh at tho.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-01-20 00:13:47  
Still more garbage, ad hom, and entirely unmerited hubris. There was an entire thread on this already so I don't really care to repeat myself.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-01-20 00:17:12  
We have to help people fleeing away from Obama's red line in Syria as fast as he did.

Oh how liberals loved the Arab Spring. It truly has been a fount of peace, freedom and Democracy.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-01-20 00:20:49  
Starting right here, this is wrong, and you haven't made any attempt to correct it.

You say it's wrong and say google says you are right. I say google says Hitler is alive and invented Rock and Roll.
Same thing.

Still more garbage, ad hom, and entirely unmerited hubris.
Stop being so hard on yourself. Your hubris is only slightly unmerited.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-01-20 05:33:16  
Talibans kill 80 students in Pakistan university
First Page 2 3 ... 1208 1209 1210 ... 1375 1376 1377