Random Politics & Religion #00

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1190 1191 1192 ... 1375 1376 1377
By fonewear 2016-01-05 13:01:41  
Obama crying on TV... lol

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bahamut.Omael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Omael
By Bahamut.Omael 2016-01-05 13:03:34  
Ramyrez said: »
Always make me wonder if the whole thing isn't some big game to keep the money flowing. Have the president or someone else influential talk a big game about cracking down on guns and have someone make a big deal about fighting it, and any time it happens, stock shares soar for gun manufacturers.

The NRA's been doing that song and dance for a while now. I cancelled my membership after they told me Bill Clinton was about to outlaw guns the day after he was elected, so I needed to stock up.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-01-05 13:04:53  
I find it funny that in little under a year left... he is trying to do all this ***he said he was going to do for the last 8 years...
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-01-05 13:09:44  
Procrastinating.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-01-05 13:10:13  
fonewear said: »
I find it funny that in little under a year left... he is trying to do all this ***he said he was going to do for the last 8 years...

I think he was waiting to see who hillary's challenger was going to be.

but let's face it,,,,he would have to do something pretty catastrophically stupid to get any of the republican running for president now elected
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-01-05 13:11:55  
I meant to say it for a while, but Obama has gotten so old during his second term...I understand being president of US must be a stressful job, but damn it's like he lost 15 years all of a sudden.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-01-05 13:20:26  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I meant to say it for a while, but Obama has gotten so old during his second term...I understand being president of US must be a stressful job, but damn it's like he lost 15 years all of a sudden.

he just hit that age for men(around age 50)when your hair turns gray...

soon he'll be overcome with the desire to buy a porsche...
he will get caught "helping out" a stripper exotic dancer working her way through college
go through a costly divorce

[+]
 Bahamut.Omael
By Bahamut.Omael 2016-01-05 13:20:53  

Here's a nice slideshow from Time magazine about that.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-01-05 13:24:30  
Bahamut.Omael said: »
Always make me wonder if the whole thing isn't some big game to keep the money flowing. Have the president or someone else influential talk a big game about cracking down on guns and have someone make a big deal about fighting it, and any time it happens, stock shares soar for gun manufacturers.

The NRA's been doing that song and dance for a while now. I cancelled my membership after they told me Bill Clinton was about to outlaw guns the day after he was elected, so I needed to stock up.

Yeah...what a *** joke. I'm finding more and more that people I thought were perfectly reasonable gun owners are seriously *** cracked in their "OH NO THEY'RE TAKING MY GUNS AWAY BETTER BUY MORE"-ness.

Not like it's a dealbreaker on friendships or family communication, but you really just shake your head and try to let it go.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-01-05 13:25:58  
I didn't know Carter looked so creepy.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-01-05 13:26:49  

We have some friends in the Beaumont area who took over their father's gun shop after graduation. They may not agree with Obama's politics, but they have made a killing off of his terms. The guys make their annual pilgrimage to Crystal Beach and swap stories. Ammunition sales and the rubes that come into the shop (especially with the Jade Helm panic this past year) are a source of hearty laughs. Works out for them, though. They're opening a winery and microbrewery thanks to the unintentional Obama windfall.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-01-05 13:30:14  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

We have some friends in the Beaumont area who took over their father's gun shop after graduation. They may not agree with Obama's politics, but they have made a killing off of his terms. The guys make their annual pilgrimage to Crystal Beach and swap stories. Ammunition sales and the rubes that come into the shop (especially with the Jade Helm panic this past year) are a source of hearty laughs. Works out for them, though. They're opening a winery and microbrewery thanks to the unintentional Obama windfall.

...man. Add a cigar room to that winery and they're a one-stop shop for the local ATF agent.
[+]
 Bahamut.Omael
By Bahamut.Omael 2016-01-05 13:31:25  

...man. Add a cigar room to that winery and they're a one-stop shop for the local ATF agent.

Don't tell the locals that, you'll scare them off.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-01-05 13:34:57  
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-01-05 13:36:16  
Jetackuu said: »

"Any time now, go ahead and go back down. We'll let you know when it's safe to come out."
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-01-05 13:44:31  

Here's a nice slideshow from Time magazine about that.

I think I read somewhere that winning a second term cuts down the average life expectancy for a president. But apparently presidents also tend to outlive other men their age on average, so I guess it's not so bad.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-01-05 13:51:58  
If being president ages people I have an artists rendition of Hillary:

[+]
 Bahamut.Omael
By Bahamut.Omael 2016-01-05 13:52:14  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
But apparently presidents also tend to outlive other men their age on average, so I guess it's not so bad.

Let's ask Kennedy about that.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-01-05 13:53:59  
But apparently presidents also tend to outlive other men their age on average, so I guess it's not so bad.

Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-01-05 13:56:19  

[sartalics]Wuddayano? Obama was good for small business![/sartalics]

(Only because "sartalics" is still golden.)

Jokes aside, they're not on the same property.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-01-05 13:56:41  
Obama crying on TV... lol
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-01-05 13:57:22  

I'm pretty sure most men Kennedy's age get killed by snipers. Or maybe I play too much Call of Duty.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-01-05 13:58:22  
Kennedy got killed by Joe Dimaggo if I recall correctly !

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-01-05 14:01:54  
I'm pretty sure I saw that man on the Grassy Knoll. Hold on, let me update my conspiracy website.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-01-05 14:02:51  
You can clearly see Dimaggo in this image:

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-01-05 14:06:51  
I think the killer is actually the guy in the foreground. Anyone who wears socks that high has to be a murderer.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-01-05 14:09:33  
Kennedy got killed by Joe Dimaggo if I recall correctly !

I love how Foney is all *** jokes and terribly-delivered sarcasm and then he occasionally up and outs a gem like this.
[+]
 Bahamut.Omael
By Bahamut.Omael 2016-01-05 14:13:55  
I think the killer is actually the guy in the foreground. Anyone who wears socks that high has to be a murderer.

I was there when he got killed. Granted, I was 3 but I can still remember everyone screaming.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-01-05 14:19:59  

I was there when he got killed. Granted, I was 3 but I can still remember everyone screaming.

Really?

Too bad you weren't at an age where you were somewhat cognizant of what was going on and could recall the details from your perspective. That would have been a really interesting read.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 1190 1191 1192 ... 1375 1376 1377