Random Politics & Religion #00

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1179 1180 1181 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Ramyrez 2015-12-22 10:36:51  
fonewear said: »
Racism kills more people than global warming it's a proven fact that I can't back up !

You better watch your back racism is coming for dat *** !

Found a picture of fone's family.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-12-22 10:37:50  
I don't have orange hair though !

We can't solve racism cause too many white people. End of discussion.

When we are all Hispanic *hopefully soon* then we can solve it.
By Ramyrez 2015-12-22 10:39:42  
When we are all Hispanic *hopefully soon* then we can solve it.

'dat Latin *** solves everything, amirite?
By fonewear 2015-12-22 10:41:26  
It may not solve it but it helps.

I've been noticing a lot of Taco Bells recently that is the first sign of the Hispanapocalypse.

Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-12-22 10:43:26  
The point being that she should not have been jailed in the first place as there was no cause and its always an issue when someone dies in police custody especially when there are gaps in surveillance and the officers in question were derrilect in following their own rules on checking up on the prisoner and such. In any case no criminal charges it seems but theyll get whacked with a civil suit and pay out a bunch of money to the ladies family. For me its not about black or white but about police misconduct and direliction of duty.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-12-22 10:43:51  
I don't trust the guy with the sombrero he looks suspicious...might be illegal !
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-12-22 10:49:11  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
police misconduct and direliction of duty.

I'm the last guy to come to the defense of the police, but you shouldn't be held liable for someone killing themselves. our county jails and state prisons are full to the point that there is no way to staff adequately to supervise 100% of the people 100% of the time, it's not realistic.

now if we want to talk about getting our jail / prison populations down, that's something we can correct.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-12-22 10:52:58  
Best part of jail is you could probably still post on FFXIAH ! With good behavior of course...
By maldini 2015-12-22 10:55:40  
Since it has been a while I re watched that Sanndra video and man was she a pain in the ***.
what was ruled as the cause of death?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-12-22 10:57:42  
Siren.Mosin said: »
police misconduct and direliction of duty.

I'm the last guy to come to the defense of the police, but you shouldn't be held liable for someone killing themselves. our county jails and state prisons are full to the point that there is no way to staff adequately to supervise 100% of the people 100% of the time, it's not realistic.

now if we want to talk about getting our jail / prison populations down, that's something we can correct.
Except from what I understand she was the only person in this particular jail. Sooo.... yeah.... also, they are liable for the safety and welfare of the people the place in jail.

The other point being there is no reason she should have been in there in the first place for it to happen.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-12-22 10:59:42  
They had a surveillance camera go out for about an hour and the person that was supposed to check on her regularly gailed to do so against police regulations. There was a lot of little things that added up that made all of this a bit sudpicious.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-12-22 11:01:07  
maldini said: »
Since it has been a while I re watched that Sanndra video and man was she a pain in the ***.

I don't know I didn't follow up on the story. But she probably died from racism.
By maldini 2015-12-22 11:04:28  
They had a surveillance camera go out for about an hour and the person that was supposed to check on her regularly gailed to do so against police regulations. There was a lot of little things that added up that made all of this a bit sudpicious.

I think both she and the cop were stupid.

Cop was stupid for escalating so fast at her refusal to put out her cigarette, (does he even have that authority?)

I feel bad for her family that she is dead. but behavior wise, She was a typical female suffering from princess syndrome. "you pu$$y" - "big man make you feel good. I'm a female". She seemed to think she was somehow immune from the laws of nature. You talk enough ***to anyone, cops included, and they're going to react.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-12-22 11:09:03  
Suicide. Since she was in the cell by herself and hung herself, it's pretty clear she died from suicide.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-12-22 11:11:17  
It was never proven that at the time of her death she was alone or that she was.
By fonewear 2015-12-22 11:13:00  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Suicide. Since she was in the cell by herself and hung herself, it's pretty clear she died from suicide.

You sure I thought she died from loneliness !
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-12-22 11:14:13  
It was never proven that at the time of her death she was alone or that she was.
Are you implying foul play? Do you have evidence to support that implication?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-12-22 11:19:13  
Foul play was implied from the beginning... it was part of the whole controversy. At the very least its negligence. All i said in my previous post is that they have not been able to prove twhether or not she was alone at thr time of her death... the mysterious camera outage and everyone else knows nothing aboit what happened other than hey shes dead.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-12-22 11:41:17  
I would think if foul play was involved, the coroner's report would have reflected it. unless of course some high school drop-out deputy learned how to perform jedi mind tricks, it which case where dafaq are moulder & skully?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-12-22 11:51:36  
Thats what you get for thinking! The idea was that it was a staged suicide. Ultimately unlikely but there were so many questions sorrounding other things.

Look at the chicago cops they paid off mcdonalds family 5$ million pre trial to keep wjat actually happened out of the public eye and lied repeatedly about what actually happened. I mean blatently lied.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-12-22 11:55:22  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Are you implying foul play? Do you have evidence to support that implication?
The fortunate timing of the surveillance camera's malfunction implies that.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-12-22 12:07:06  
I find it far more likely that some guard was taking a smoke break or blowing a co-worker and deleted the hour's worth of tape not to get fired, as opposed to killing a random annoying lady for.... reasons...
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-12-22 12:10:50  
Siren.Mosin said: »
I find it far more likely that some guard was taking a smoke break or blowing a co-worker and deleted the hour's worth of tape not to get fired, as opposed to killing a random annoying lady for.... reasons...
Regardless... its still negligent and its still that someone *** up or did something wrong even in your bj scenario.
By fonewear 2015-12-22 12:17:24  
My rebuttal:

[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-12-22 12:39:48  

Look at the chicago cops they paid off mcdonalds family 5$ million pre trial to keep wjat actually happened out of the public eye and lied repeatedly about what actually happened. I mean blatently lied.
Ok, that is pretty insane
http://chicagoreporter.com/how-chicago-tried-to-cover-up-a-police-execution/
[+]
 Siren.Akson
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2015-12-22 13:35:33  
The point being that she should not have been jailed in the first place as there was no cause and its always an issue when someone dies in police custody especially when there are gaps in surveillance and the officers in question were derrilect in following their own rules on checking up on the prisoner and such. In any case no criminal charges it seems but theyll get whacked with a civil suit and pay out a bunch of money to the ladies family. For me its not about black or white but about police misconduct and direliction of duty.
Ya'll Even watch the vid? She wasn't compliant with the officer and confrontational. That in itself is reason for arrest. You're asked to put out your cigarette. You do it. You're asked to step out of your vehicle. You do it. You don't get into a temper tantrum and assault an officer. She was an idiot. If you want to go to jail. Follow in her footsteps cuz that'll get you arrested 100% of the time. If you don't want to go to jail. Take a deep breath, relax and don't make things worse than they are.
By maldini 2015-12-22 13:41:57  
Siren.Akson said: »
Ya'll Even watch the vid? She wasn't compliant with the officer and confrontational. That in itself is reason for arrest. You're asked to put out your cigarette. You do it. You're asked to step out of your vehicle. You do it. You don't get into a temper tantrum and assault an officer. She was an idiot.

There's two things here:
- How she SHOULD have dealt with the situation to protect herself
- Her rights, which she should have pursued after getting herself out of harm's way with a police officer on a power trip. It wasn't the right time or place to fight it the way she did, because she didn't know her rights.
"Am I being detained?"
"Am I free to go?"
"I do not answer questions."
and repeat "Am I free to go?"
"Am I being detained?"
simple.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-12-22 13:43:36  
There won't be any murder charges I saw, the grand jury is going to decide in January whether or not to indict on lesser charges like negligence and wrongful death, a much more solid case. She committed suicide, but she should not have been able to.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-12-22 13:47:07  
Siren.Akson said: »
Ya'll Even watch the vid? She wasn't compliant with the officer and confrontational. That in itself is reason for arrest. You're asked to put out your cigarette. You do it. You're asked to step out of your vehicle. You do it. You don't get into a temper tantrum and assault an officer. She was an idiot.
Youre wrong. Youre just so wrong. The officer in question has even been put on admin leave for violating agency regulations.
By maldini 2015-12-22 13:49:26  
Its not terrorism when you plan to kill Muslims
http://usuncut.com/news/william-celli-trump-supporter-tried-to-kill-muslims-with-bombs/
First Page 2 3 ... 1179 1180 1181 ... 1375 1376 1377