Random Politics & Religion #00

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1140 1141 1142 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-12-08 13:00:34  
Ramyrez said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
You're a bigot, racist, sexist.

Stop being all of those things and we'll stop calling you them. ^^;
Just because you and I disagree on how to run a country does not make me a bigot/racist/sexist/<insert insult of the day>.

Don't forget that the insults can apply to you quite easily.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-12-08 13:00:48  
It's all they have.

You're a bigot, racist, sexist. They outta just put on cardinal robes and call us heretics.

Or we will just debunk you, one post at a time..
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-12-08 13:01:46  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
charo said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder

I have the hardest time taking your posts seriously....

seriously... change your name or something I keep hearing "cuchi cuchi" after everything you post
I hear crickets from him instead. Nothing goes on there on the other side of his screen.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-12-08 13:03:25  
Everyone here is aware that the Obama administration is actively refusing "Christian" refugees because of their religious status from the Syrian area right?

But no one says anything because it's a-ok to ***all over Christians.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-12-08 13:04:15  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
It's all they have.

You're a bigot, racist, sexist. They outta just put on cardinal robes and call us heretics.

Or we will just debunk you, one post at a time..
You only debunk me in your head bud.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-12-08 13:06:35  
Everyone here is aware that the Obama administration is actively refusing "Christian" refugees because of their religious status from the Syrian area right?

Citation needed.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-12-08 13:08:39  

Citation needed.
That's how you debunk people? That's laziness, and you know it.
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-12-08 13:09:33  
I <3 Donald Trump!

I hear ya!

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I hear crickets

Turn up the volume! Everyone needs more charo in their life!
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-12-08 13:09:38  
No, thats called asking for a source to a wild claim.
By Ramyrez 2015-12-08 13:11:08  
Just because you and I disagree on how to run a country does not make me a bigot/racist/sexist/<insert insult of the day>.

You were not a part of the quoted text, were you?

They aren't "insults," they're words with meanings that have been applied to Trump -- and in this case Nausi -- because they fit his attitude toward others.

Like you said. I vehemently disagree with you about some things, but you -- at least generally -- don't say things that are blatantly racist/sexist/bigoted.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-12-08 13:19:40  
Politicians that utilize xenophobia and nativism tend to be demagogues. Demagogues have been historically bad. Trump is bad for society, business, culture, puppies and kittens.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-12-08 13:23:22  

Citation needed.

Story

Quote:
Since FY2016 began two months ago, 423 Syrian refugees have been admitted into the U.S., of whom 418 (98.8 percent) were Sunni Muslims. The remaining five (1.2 percent) were Christians – three Catholic, one Orthodox and one simply described as “Christian.”

He refuses to recognize and call out the religious genocide in that area by name. Which is being compared to the Armenian Genocide of 100 years ago. The administration is actively bringing in Muslims and keeping out Christians. He's doing the very thing everyone is up on trump for. I guess you're only unamerican if your a rich white guy.

Hypocrisy, thy name is liberal.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-12-08 13:26:52  
According to these poll results, Rubio is the only one who can stop Clinton.

Carson by a very slim margin too, but I wouldn't vote for that guy. Rubio seems alright though.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-12-08 13:27:35  
Ramyrez said: »

You were not a part of the quoted text, were you?

They aren't "insults," they're words with meanings that have been applied to Trump -- and in this case Nausi -- because they fit his attitude toward others.

Like you said. I vehemently disagree with you about some things, but you -- at least generally -- don't say things that are blatantly racist/sexist/bigoted.
I'm sorry, I did not mean that you yourself called me any of those insults, I was being general in my post also.

But that's the general argument made here, mainly by certain people who I cannot name because they tend to cry a lot. If we don't agree, then obviously it is me who's racist/bigot/sexist.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-12-08 13:27:47  
More muslims than christians arrive from Syria? Unbelievable right?!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-12-08 13:28:49  
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »

Carson by a very slim margin too, but I wouldn't vote for that guy. Rubio seems alright though.
No Republican candidate has woo'ed me for my vote yet. I'll probably vote for whoever gets the nomination, but out of everyone, nobody struck me as a real leader.

I miss Walker.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-12-08 13:29:13  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »

Let's say it's true, even if it isn't.

Isn't that exactly what you want, no refugees?

Nausi said:
But the economic issues you stated are part of the reason we should put a moratorium on immigration for 30 years or so. Importing a lower class is great for electing democrats and collapsing the welfare system, but it's not much good for anything else.

Quote:
we should put a moratorium on immigration for 30 years or so.

Quote:

Quote:

Checkm8.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-12-08 13:30:24  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »

Let's say it's true, even if it isn't.

Isn't that exactly what you want, no refugees?

Nausi said:
But the economic issues you stated are part of the reason we should put a moratorium on immigration for 30 years or so. Importing a lower class is great for electing democrats and collapsing the welfare system, but it's not much good for anything else.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Checkm8.
He refuses to recognize and call out the religious genocide in that area by name. Which is being compared to the Armenian Genocide of 100 years ago. The administration is actively bringing in Muslims and keeping out Christians. He's doing the very thing everyone is up on trump for. I guess you're only unamerican if your a rich white guy.

Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-12-08 13:32:45  

No Republican candidate has woo'ed me for my vote yet. I'll probably vote for whoever gets the nomination, but out of everyone, nobody struck me as a real leader.

I miss Walker.
I was hoping Paul would have done better, but once Trump entered the race it was over for him. Somewhere there was a theory that involved Trump being in the race to stop Paul. I wish I read the article, it seemed like an interesting theory.

Now it's just a matter of making sure Clinton doesn't win.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-12-08 13:33:48  

Citation needed.

Story

Quote:
Since FY2016 began two months ago, 423 Syrian refugees have been admitted into the U.S., of whom 418 (98.8 percent) were Sunni Muslims. The remaining five (1.2 percent) were Christians – three Catholic, one Orthodox and one simply described as “Christian.”

This article says nothing about Christian refugees being refused entry because of their religion, it doesn't even say anything about Christians being refused. Nor is there any evidence of there being a religious test (because there isn't one). You are making assumptions again and seeing what you want to see. But there is no evidence to support your conspiracy theory.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-12-08 13:34:57  

Citation needed.

Story

Quote:

So the Obama administration is not actively refusing Christian refugees, just not taking in as many as you would prefer.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-12-08 13:36:34  

I miss Walker.
I was hoping Paul would have done better, but once Trump entered the race it was over for him. Somewhere there was a theory that involved Trump being in the race to stop Paul. I wish I read the article, it seemed like an interesting theory.

Now it's just a matter of making sure Clinton doesn't win.

The type of logic that gets idiots elected to office.

Also lol@Trump being there to stop Rand Paul, a guy with limited appeal in the first place. Randy was going down in flames and he didn't Donald Trump to do him in.

If anything, Trump delivered a one-two punch to Chris Christie's campaign by taking away his appeal as the shouty, im large and in charge guy and roundhouse kicked Jebs campaign so decisively his donors felt it.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-12-08 13:40:58  

we really wouldn't have it any other way...

KANYE 2020!!!
By Ramyrez 2015-12-08 13:42:35  

KANYE 2020!!!

Look. There's "if Bush gets re-elected I'm leaving the country" hot air...

And there's "if Kanye gets a major nomination I'm looking into how to diversify internationally and getting the *** off the sinking ship."
 Bahamut.Kara
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-12-08 13:44:05  

KANYE 2020!!!
Weak...

I prefer

Although I think his name might be difficult to write in. Not enough space
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-12-08 13:44:54  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
More muslims than christians arrive from Syria? Unbelievable right?!

Since they only make up 10% of the population one could estimate that they're about 1% of the refugee population. Especially when you factor in the non Syrian refugees coming out of there (Iraq etc.)

Refugees are a red herring though, in that the actual terrorists enter Western countries with Visas and Passports. Its like the fast pass at Disneyland.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-12-08 13:48:02  
Also lol@Trump being there to stop Rand Paul, a guy with limited appeal in the first place. Randy was going down in flames and he didn't Donald Trump to do him in.
Idk, I can't find the article. It was at least a month ago or so. I should have read it to find out what that theory was based on.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-12-08 13:49:24  
Idk, I can't find the article. It was at least a month ago or so. I should have read it to find out what that theory was based on.

It sounds like some Rand supporter trying to reconcile the fact his campaign got an acute case of whisky ***.
First Page 2 3 ... 1140 1141 1142 ... 1375 1376 1377