Random Politics & Religion #00

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1139 1140 1141 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Ramyrez 2015-12-08 11:05:36  
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Well, after the CA shooting, you can't say that immigrants aren't terrorists anymore.
I'd have to look at the statistics, but that's just one event. Otherwise you could easily say that all autistic people are terrorists after Newtown, for example.

Autism causes terrorism, so clearly the cause for all problems in the world is vaccinations.

Let the diseases kill everyone and we have no problems!
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-12-08 11:06:11  
Ramyrez said: »
Autism causes terrorism
Bingo!

EDIT: Great post for #20,000
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-12-08 11:07:01  
Again, most Americans living in bumblefuck nowhere have almost a zero chance of being attacked by Islamic terrorists. No one cares about your town of 3k on the skids because all the youth are gone.

You are more likely to be killed by one of your own peeps armed to the teeth with weapons and a belief they aren't beholden to US law. Some guy who listens to veiled declarations to take your country back by killing police officers or gov't workers.

But keep spookin' about Muslims. Keep doing ISIS' work for them. Trump is a cancer and should be called such.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-12-08 11:10:41  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Ultimately, we didn't open our doors to Japan or Germany during WWII.

Ho ho! Yes, the US and the UK most certainly did for defecting physicists, chemists, engineers and some novelists and poets. Check that again!

Do you think we're really letting in all the physicists, chemists, and engineers?

No. I know otherwise. I am sick of American ultra-conservatives with a myopic understanding of civilian life through out Europe using WWII as a go-to lately.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-12-08 11:11:24  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
FBI says top terrorist threat are sovereign citizens. Home grown extremists who believe the US gov't is invalid and live by their own rules which includes not paying taxes, ignoring the law and overall trying to co-opt all the protections of being a citizen without any of the costs.

Guess which group makes up the majority of sovereign citizens?
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-12-08 11:12:38  
Well, after the CA shooting, you can't say that immigrants aren't terrorists anymore.
I'd have to look at the statistics, but that's just one event. Otherwise you could easily say that all autistic people are terrorists after Newtown, for example.

I don't disagree with your logic, but our immigration system is a wide open target for terrorism. We have real enemies and we have real weaknesses. Last week's shooting is a prime example of it and we can either embrace the liberal narrative and insist that it's a fluke and there is nothing to see here. OR we can sit down and have an adult conversation where we recognize the very real threat and the very real weakness.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-12-08 11:14:04  
For most Americans, unless you live in one of a handful of cities, you have little if anything to fear of Islamic terrorism. Rest assured, the terrorists aren't coming to Kansas City, KS. Because even the terrorists don't know where Kansas City, KS is. Or care.
Haha so true.
The lady that cleans my mom's house a couple of weeks ago went "did you hear about what happened in Paris? I'm not going to church on sunday what if there's isis!"

Because ISIS cares about a small church in a minor street of a town that doesn't even appear on the map unless you zoom in.
 Bahamut.Milamber
サーバ: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-12-08 11:14:43  

I don't disagree with your logic, but our immigration system is a wide open target for terrorism. We have real enemies and we have real weaknesses. Last week's shooting is a prime example of it and we can either embrace the liberal narrative and insist that it's a fluke and there is nothing to see here. OR we can sit down and have an adult conversation where we recognize the very real threat and the very real weakness.
You've had how many incidents in how many years?
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-12-08 11:15:21  

Too bad no one of the left is saying that, and no one on the right wants to talk about immigration reform.
By charlo999 2015-12-08 11:15:39  
Since the GOP has gone full blown racist.

I keep on seeing the racist card being pulled in this debate. Muslim is not a race.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-12-08 11:16:55  
Semantics. How constructive.

Focus on context more.
[+]
 Bahamut.Omael
user: Omael
By Bahamut.Omael 2015-12-08 11:19:52  
Jetackuu said: »
FBI says top terrorist threat are sovereign citizens. Home grown extremists who believe the US gov't is invalid and live by their own rules which includes not paying taxes, ignoring the law and overall trying to co-opt all the protections of being a citizen without any of the costs.

Man, those cuffs are loud. Sovereign citizens are the worst.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-12-08 11:22:24  
charlo999 said: »

I keep on seeing the racist card being pulled in this debate. Muslim is not a race.

Not going to even play this game.

Your boy Trump is reading directly from the racist playbook. All he needs now is more endorsements from white supremacist trash. But by all means, tell me about your black friend or that alllivesmatter or that you hire hispanics in the Home Depot parking lot.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-12-08 11:25:12  
Bahamut.Omael said: »
Jetackuu said: »

Man, those cuffs are loud. Sovereign citizens are the worst.

I, the individual, am in a private conveyance traveling and not beholden to commercial laws.

Am I free to go? Am I being detained? If so, what am I being detained for? I'm not answering any more questions. What right do you have as a man, to stop another man.
By Jetackuu 2015-12-08 11:28:26  
I'm not answering any more questions.

People should really exercise this more and more.
 Bahamut.Omael
user: Omael
By Bahamut.Omael 2015-12-08 11:31:14  

I, the individual, am in a private conveyance traveling and not beholden to commercial laws.

Am I free to go? Am I being detained? If so, what am I being detained for? I'm not answering any more questions. What right do you have as a man, to stop another man.

If I knew you were serious, I'd block you. I had a couple sovereign citizens living next door a few years back. They're the most worthless people I've ever encountered, and I'm glad they're gone. I'll roll the dice on Syrian immigrants moving in and being terrorists before I accept these piles of ***shaped like humans.
[+]
By charlo999 2015-12-08 11:32:19  

Your boy Trump is reading directly from the racist playbook. All he needs now is more endorsements from white supremacist trash. But by all means, tell me about your black friend or that alllivesmatter or that you hire hispanics in the Home Depot parking lot.

Play the game of using words properly?
Liberal knee jerking the racist card is just making you look dumb.
And I'm UK, I don't care for either candidates, they all look like they bring stupid to the table. No worse than Obama though who can't even call the Islamic state Islamic.
Or the fact that these guys are quoting Mohammed and Quran as they kill. I'm sure these guys know Islam better than Obama.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-12-08 11:38:34  
Bahamut.Omael said: »

If I knew you were serious, I'd block you. I had a couple sovereign citizens living next door a few years back. They're the most worthless people I've ever encountered, and I'm glad they're gone. I'll roll the dice on Syrian immigrants moving in and being terrorists before I accept these piles of ***shaped like humans.

The only thing a sovereign citizen is good for is being dragged through the remains of their broken windshields. Police can be real *** at times but every single one of these sovereign jackasses provokes this because they can. And they thrive on it.

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-12-08 11:43:51  
charo said: »

I have the hardest time taking your posts seriously....

seriously... change your name or something I keep hearing "cuchi cuchi" after everything you post
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-12-08 11:46:17  

And I'm UK, I don't care for either candidates, they all look like they bring stupid to the table. No worse than Obama though who can't even call the Islamic state Islamic.
Or the fact that these guys are quoting Mohammed and Quran as they kill. I'm sure these guys know Islam better than Obama.

Call me whatever you like, Trump is a racist and if you support him you're probably a racist too. Anyone who advocates putting people in camps or registries or anything that evokes the awful history of WWII America is trash. Coddling the lowest of the low for votes doesn't score points in my book. If you're so willing to undermine your values because a few terrorists commit attacks then you've already lost. Enjoy your bloodbath.

Last I checked, I wasn't Obama. Got anything else to skewer me with? In my eyes, all these monotheisms are death cults that want to bring about the end of the world to satisfy their lust for an imagined afterlife. Jews, Christians or Muslims I don't really care. What matters is how you behave as an individual, not what I imagine you to be.

I'll let Muslims be Muslims. Some are good. Some are bad. People are people. Casting a wide net to discriminate against anyone of a certain background is the antithesis of America.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-12-08 11:50:44  
I kept waiting for the dutch joke.....

By charlo999 2015-12-08 12:08:23  

Call me whatever you like, Trump is a racist and if you support him you're probably a racist too. Anyone who advocates putting people in camps or registries or anything that evokes the awful history of WWII America is trash. Coddling the lowest of the low for votes doesn't score points in my book. If you're so willing to undermine your values because a few terrorists commit attacks then you've already lost. Enjoy your bloodbath.

Last I checked, I wasn't Obama. Got anything else to skewer me with? In my eyes, all these monotheisms are death cults that want to bring about the end of the world to satisfy their lust for an imagined afterlife. Jews, Christians or Muslims I don't really care. What matters is how you behave as an individual, not what I imagine you to be.

I'll let Muslims be Muslims. Some are good. Some are bad. People are people. Casting a wide net to discriminate against anyone of a certain background is the antithesis of America.

So trump is a racist by mentioning Muslims that are not a race. This type of discrimination disgusts you, WW2, losing values, inhuman, etc.

But in your opinion all monotheisms are painted with the blood thirsty death cult brush?
Hipocracy still alive and well I see
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-12-08 12:12:05  
But in your opinion all monotheisms are painted with the blood thirsty death cult brush? ~cuchi~ ~cuchi~

have you ever read the book of revelations?

king james version
By charlo999 2015-12-08 12:17:53  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
But in your opinion all monotheisms are painted with the blood thirsty death cult brush? ~cuchi~ ~cuchi~

king james version

I'm more interested in the fact you have.
By Ramyrez 2015-12-08 12:24:10  

Hardly. Not claiming to believe in any sort of holy book you're not.

Especially not claiming to believe in one whilst condemning another.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-12-08 12:26:15  

king james version

I'm the man child abomination the dragon and the harlot left in the wake of their fornication...
[+]
By charlo999 2015-12-08 12:27:13  

king james version

I'm the man child abomination the dragon and the harlot left in the wake of their fornication...

AGREED!
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-12-08 12:27:44  

So trump is a racist by mentioning Muslims that are not a race. This type of discrimination disgusts you, WW2, losing values, inhuman, etc.

But in your opinion all monotheisms are painted with the blood thirsty death cult brush?

Trump is on the record disparaging pretty much every minority group in 'Murica, women included. But remember, he's got black friends and he hires lots of women! His talking points are line for line what you'd hear racists spout out of their mouths. So yup, he's a racist. But moreso than a racist he's a demagogue. He has no plan other than jerking off most of rural America and he's quite good at that.

Trump is a man with no values other than the continued worship of his ego. A man who uses bullying tactics whenever someone criticizes him unfit to hold any political office who should go back to reality TV where people can fellatiate him. Rural America wants to elect their own Vladimir Putin clone? So be it.

In my opinion? Yes, all the monotheistic faiths boil down to a cult of death. Jesus' return? The promised land no matter the bodycount? Killing those who oppose the faith? Judgment day? All the same barbaric beliefs that somehow manage to follow us into modernity. A major the reason the world's a giant shitshow is because of backwards *** beliefs people refuse to drop and are continually manipulated with. There's no reason. No personal commitment to evaluating people. Just lazy 'because God says so'. What a joke. What lazy mental processes.

Islam is not alone here, but ultimately people don't follow their religious rules line for line so we should judge people as individuals rather than what they profess.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-12-08 12:55:56  

It's all they have.

You're a bigot, racist, sexist. They outta just put on cardinal robes and call us heretics.
By Ramyrez 2015-12-08 12:56:53  
You're a bigot, racist, sexist.

Stop being all of those things and we'll stop calling you them. ^^;
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 1139 1140 1141 ... 1375 1376 1377