Random Politics & Religion #00

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 112 113 114 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Jetackuu 2014-09-10 21:05:10  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
If you'd like proof concerning Benghazi, then read the proceedings or summaries of any official hearing on the matter. It's fairly well resolved and has been for a while now.
But they need it to be a thing, it's not fetch.
By fonewear 2014-09-10 21:09:28  
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-10 21:10:15  
Jetackuu said: »
It's not that we shouldn't care that they may have lied to the public, but more so that they do it all the time, so why care now?
That's a cop-out and you know it.

Both of those events are fake scandals blown way out of proportion, and it's been explained as to why before, I'm not repeating myself when you're going to just dismiss it because it hurts your twisted world view.
It has not been explained, it has been dismissed by you because it doesn't affect you directly. Again, you (and others here) gave a cop-out excuse (see a pattern?) as to why it is a "fake scandal" because it puts your horse in a bad light.

Not to mention your explanation of the 2nd one is false, there was a targeting of groups that were popping up in mass numbers, nothing more, any political *** thought up was merely conjecture and you all ate it up like the good little puppies you are.
I will grant your argument that there were more conservative groups being formed than liberals, but what you expect from an impartial agency is an even distribution of audits and also courtesy and timeliness of processing applications for all parties.

And yet....

(incoming excuse of people forgetting what happened)

If you'd like proof concerning Benghazi, then read the proceedings or summaries of any official hearing on the matter. It's fairly well resolved and has been for a while now.
You mean the ones that the State Department outright lied to Congress, and Hillary testified under oath and still lied? And you consider that to be understandable?

I bet you anything that if a Republican lied under oath, you would be screaming bloody murder........
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-10 21:10:54  
But they need it to be a thing, it's not fetch.
Oh look, an "us vs. them" statement.

I thought you were above that.....

Damn, a page barely ended from that argument too....

(incoming "that's not what I said" excuse)
By Jetackuu 2014-09-10 21:15:49  
Oh look somebody else who doesn't know what words mean.

There is no cop-out, no scandal and no "us vs them" statements, you're under the assumption that I'm taking a side, and I'm not.

You're just being a moron.

As to the IRS thing again: yes, it was made up ***, because a bunch of idiots thought they could get away with scamming tax-free organizations by popping up all at once and then wonder why they get audited. There's nothing political about being audited, and if they were doing nothing wrong then they shouldn't have a problem with it.

Here's an idea: don't try to scam the system.

edit: that isn't what I said, maybe you should go learn how to read. But I knew you were going to go with that when I said "them" but thanks for being very predictable.
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-09-10 21:17:33  
Benghazi has been fully explained in numerous hearings. Just because the neocons dismiss the thorough explanation, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Its hilarious to watch tho, it really is. I should look up when those new hearings are.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-09-10 21:18:04  
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-09-10 21:18:35  
There is no cop-out, no scandal and no "us vs them" statements, you're under the assumption that I'm taking a side, and I'm not.

There are no "us vs them" statements? You're not taking a side? What forum do you think you're on?
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-10 21:21:03  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

There are no "us vs them" statements? You're not taking a side? What forum do you think you're on?
fonewear's
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-09-10 21:21:13  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Benghazi has been fully explained in numerous hearings. Just because the neocons dismiss the thorough explanation, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Its hilarious to watch tho, it really is. I should look up when those new hearings are.

It's been fully explained? I guess that explains why one of the American security officers just wrote a book about the incident because nobody was asking questions to a guy who was actually there.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-09-10 21:21:49  

fonewear's

Oh. Well that explains a lot actually. Carry on.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-09-10 21:21:51  
There are no winners or losers only time wasters.
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2014-09-10 21:22:28  

A guide to GOP's Benghazi obsession
[+]
By fonewear 2014-09-10 21:23:19  
I agree with what everyone has ever said ever !

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-10 21:23:24  

You forget.

When you don't have a rebuttal, you use various excuses and approaches, as demonstrated by Pleebo and Jet.

1) The Fallacy Excuse
2) The passive-aggressive approach
3) The "attempt to ridicule" approach
4) The Definition excuse
5) The Subject-Change method

All of which have been used on this very thread too....

(incoming passive-aggressive counter from either Pleebo and/or Jet)
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-10 21:25:24  
This right here is why Behghazi isn't a scandal:

Quote:
Republicans also have criticized the Obama administration for not responding to the attacks more aggressively when they happened, though a bipartisan Senate investigation found that military resources simply weren't in position to help. Similarly, Rep. Darrell Issa, the Republican most aggressively pressing Benghazi accusations, says he has "suspicions" that Hillary Clinton gave "stand down" orders to stop military resources from deploying to Benghazi even though a Republican report to the Armed Services Committee says that no such "stand down" order was issued.

In addition, Republicans have criticized the Obama administration for not doing more to prevent the attacks, such as beefing up consular security. Yet it was the same House Republicans who initially denied the Obama administration's request for additional embassy security funding.

No more needs to be said.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-09-10 21:25:46  
A week from now according to this.

I can't wait to hear all the new developments and hard-hitting questions. Why hasn't a space-time distortion been created so we can go back to the moments before the attack and warn everyone? Why didn't Obama mobilize the Justice League to swoop in and save everybody before the situation got out of hand? How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real? Only once we get some real answers can we begin to heal as a nation.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-09-10 21:26:06  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

You forget.

When you don't have a rebuttal, you use various excuses and approaches, as demonstrated by Pleebo and Jet.

1) The Fallacy Excuse
4) The Definition excuse

Don't forget the ever-present ad hominem attack.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-09-10 21:26:22  
All this happened while Ray Rice was beating his wife ! So I think Ray Rice really knows what happened in Benghazi.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-09-10 21:28:33  

It's been fully explained? I guess that explains why one of the American security officers just wrote a book about the incident because nobody was asking questions to a guy who was actually there.

Maybe because he didn't know anything that someone higher than him knew? What "new" information did his book bring?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-10 21:28:58  

You forget.

1) The Fallacy Excuse
4) The Definition excuse

Don't forget ever-present ad hominem attack.
Ad hominem attacks that aren't ad hominem in their minds you mean.

Totally called it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-09-10 21:29:46  
Darrell Issa, the Republican most aggressively pressing Benghazi accusations, says he has "suspicions" that Hillary Clinton gave "stand down" orders to stop military resources from deploying to Benghazi even though a Republican report to the Armed Services Committee says that no such "stand down" order was issued.

The "stand down" order is under question. The security officer I mentioned earlier said he received one, though he is only willing to trace it to the person who gave the order and not necessarily Hillary Clinton. Again, I don't think there was any scandal on the ground, just bad-decision making. The only scandal I see is political in nature.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-10 21:30:56  

You forget.

When you don't have a rebuttal, you use various excuses and approaches, as demonstrated by us local neocons

1) Using fallacies
4) being ignorant

(incoming stupid statement from a neocon
ftfy
By Jetackuu 2014-09-10 21:31:41  
Darrell Issa, the Republican most aggressively pressing Benghazi accusations, says he has "suspicions" that Hillary Clinton gave "stand down" orders to stop military resources from deploying to Benghazi even though a Republican report to the Armed Services Committee says that no such "stand down" order was issued.

The "stand down" order is under question. The security officer I mentioned earlier said he received one, though he is only willing to trace it to the person who gave the order and not necessarily Hillary Clinton. Again, I don't think there was any scandal on the ground, just bad-decision making. The only scandal I see is political in nature.
It's already been resolved that there was nothing that could be done once that event already unfolded to save those lives. What more do you want?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-09-10 21:32:31  
You forgot another one, King. The "using neocon as an insult without actually knowing what it means" comeback.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-10 21:33:31  
None of us know what neocon means so we're going to pretend it means something else so we can attack people on it

Yeah: I know.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-10 21:34:04  
You forgot another one, King. The "using neocon as an insult without actually knowing what it means" comeback.
Damn, I knew I was forgetting something.

Well, that's mainly used by Jet and Vic, and rarely by any of the other liberals here. So it's not really a global thing tbh.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-09-10 21:34:19  

It's already been resolved that there was nothing that could be done once that event already unfolded to save those lives. What more do you want?

You completely miss the point. I don't agree with some other Republicans about making the actual event into a scandal, just the coverup designed to protect the butts of liberal leaders going into an election.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-10 21:34:38  
Damn, I knew I was forgetting something.

Well, that's mainly used by Jet and Vic, and rarely by any of the other liberals here. So it's not really a global thing tbh.
Too bad I'm not a liberal, but let's see what other *** you can come up with.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-10 21:34:55  

You completely miss the point. I don't agree with some other Republicans about making the actual event into a scandal, just the coverup designed to protect the butts of liberal leaders going into an election.

There wasn't a coverup though...
First Page 2 3 ... 112 113 114 ... 1375 1376 1377