Random Politics & Religion #00

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1087 1088 1089 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-11-19 13:51:02  
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Ramyrez said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
At its heart I fear and suspect the desire to bring in the Islamic refugees largely comes in many people from a deep desire to see harm come to America and its Christian values.

Your understanding of "Christian values" is so unbelievably twisted and tainted by greed, selfishness, and xenophobia that you're practically as worthless to Christianity as ISIS is to Muslims.

there he goes again lol
"Kids table"
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-19 13:51:45  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I wonder, is it ok for people to make snark remarks directed towards others?

Because when I make snark remarks, I generally get a 2-3 week ban.
If you see something that seems ban worthy then report it, that simple.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-11-19 13:52:57  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Fixed the link .___.
All these stories of ISIS training children, could they be among the child refugees coming? Sure could be.

Plebo improperly places faith not only in our government diligence but also in the faith that the information out of Syria could not be falsified.

Foolish.
Let's all be afraid of Syrian children now. Like, ***, they might have ebola too.
Or we can be ignorant that Isis trains children as militants. Go take your "for the children" BS elsewhere.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-11-19 13:54:54  
Bahamut.Milamber said: »
Hey if I put down a bowl of M&Ms and told you that one percent of them could be poisonous, how many would you eat?
All of them.

The article that you got the information from probably would have mentioned that the "poison" only made you pee blue.
Plus, I'm not allergic to peanuts.
You'd willingly eat poison then. Good job! Anything for the cause of liberalism.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-11-19 13:59:49  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »

I do report it, I lose my reporting privileges for reporting more than twice a week, for overuse of the reporting feature.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-19 14:00:15  

I do report it, I lose my reporting privileges for reporting more than twice a week, for overuse of the reporting feature.
It means it wasn't something you should have reported and your judgment was deemed wrong.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-11-19 14:02:35  
Go take your "for the children" BS elsewhere.
Christian values
Anyway, that's some pretty badass child recruitment if they can train the kiddos to fool their way through a U.N. screening and a series of interviews by professional U.S. intelligence agents. You sound ridiculous.
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
サーバ: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-11-19 14:06:44  
Hey if I put down a bowl of M&Ms and told you that one percent of them could be poisonous, how many would you eat?
All of them.

The article that you got the information from probably would have mentioned that the "poison" only made you pee blue.
You'd willingly eat poison then. Good job! Anything for the cause of liberalism.
A less than 100% chance that 1% of a bowl of M&Ms (which probably has less than 100 M&Ms in it)?

That's more like eating M&M for the cause of probability and statistics.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-11-19 14:08:06  

It means it wasn't something you should have reported and your judgment was deemed wrong.
No, it was for spamming the report feature, even though I only reported twice that week.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-11-19 14:14:53  
They caught the guy who was wanted in Sweden and Norway :0 Throw him in a hole somewhere

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By volkom 2015-11-19 15:13:21  
[+]
 Phoenix.Xantavia
サーバ: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2015-11-19 15:21:08  
If I told you 1% of gun owners would use them to kill, how many people would you allow to own a gun?
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-11-19 15:24:53  
volkom said: »
Ducks are ***. Rabbit God 4 lyfe

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-11-19 15:29:44  
Phoenix.Xantavia said: »
If I told you 1% of gun owners would use them to kill, how many people would you allow to own a gun?
If I told you that 1% of humans would kill another, how many people would you allow to live?
[+]
By Enuyasha 2015-11-19 15:47:23  
All of them.

A less than 100% chance that 1% of a bowl of M&Ms (which probably has less than 100 M&Ms in it)?

That's more like eating M&M for the cause of probability and statistics.
I keep seeing this bowl of M&Ms rhetoric and im just like "Who eats handfuls of M&Ms from a bowl?"
[+]
 Siren.Akson
サーバ: Siren
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2015-11-19 16:18:46  
Josiahkf said: »
Siren.Akson said: »
My country is taking more refugees in than USA..
...we're doing it because it's the right thing to do.
What country is that? And you do realize it's only "the right thing to do" as long as innocent ppl in your country do not pay the price and are not killed in the name of Allah Akbar right? Sometimes the right thing to do is protecting yourself first and helping others from afar to ensure your own ppl's safety. Especially when you understand what it is that we are dealing with here.
Canada.

And you're essentially weighing "possible chance of harm" for your own people versus "definite chance of harm" to other innocent people; the underlying issue is you somehow think you're better than these people or your lives are inherently more valuable than theirs which is incorrect.
No, you're absolutely wrong. If I didn't value Muslim lives I wouldn't be all anti-war to begin with. The issue is that ppl are dying and, no matter how we slice it or dice it, blaming Infidels is extremely common practice and a very strong faith of Muslims. To think that 100% of all whom arrive in our countries will become westernized and not 99.99% of them is unrealistic. You think the idea of bombing the very ppl we would be bringing here as refugees is recipe for success? The more intervention we provide. The more refugees we bring over with dead family members that arrive at our door step and you think 0% of them will blame us or demand revenge in blood?

Don't we think refugee Muslims going to neighboring Muslim countries is more intelligent than entering the world they would most likely go Jihad in? I could name a bunch of more realistic countries with an extremely high percent chance of assimilation. I'm not interested in seeing Behind Infidel Lines playing soon at a theatre near you.
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-11-19 16:36:40  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Go take your "for the children" BS elsewhere.
Christian values
Anyway, that's some pretty badass child recruitment if they can train the kiddos to fool their way through a U.N. screening and a series of interviews by professional U.S. intelligence agents. You sound ridiculous.

His fearmongering is hilarious, unsubstantiated, and above all, delusional. Just like his ebola fears were. Seriously, just ignore nausi.
Coming to the US as a Syrian refugee is literally the most difficult way to enter the country. It would be easier to build a raft and sail from Cuba. These people are not on US soil, they are applying for entry, and we are selecting them as candidates while they wait in a UN refugee camp, if we don't select them, they have zero chance of getting in. If we do select them, they still don't get in for a very long time, it can take years. The selection process is completely up to the US, we don't take anyone in that we don't want to.
 Odin.Slore
サーバ: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2015-11-19 16:53:11  
My country is taking more refugees in than USA..
...we're doing it because it's the right thing to do.
What country is that? And you do realize it's only "the right thing to do" as long as innocent ppl in your country do not pay the price and are not killed in the name of Allah Akbar right? Sometimes the right thing to do is protecting yourself first and helping others from afar to ensure your own ppl's safety. Especially when you understand what it is that we are dealing with here.
Canada.

And you're essentially weighing "possible chance of harm" for your own people versus "definite chance of harm" to other innocent people; the underlying issue is you somehow think you're better than these people or your lives are inherently more valuable than theirs which is incorrect.
No, you're absolutely wrong. If I didn't value Muslim lives I wouldn't be all anti-war to begin with. The issue is that ppl are dying and, no matter how we slice it or dice it, blaming Infidels is extremely common practice and a very strong faith of Muslims. To think that 100% of all whom arrive in our countries will become westernized and not 99.99% of them is unrealistic. You think the idea of bombing the very ppl we would be bringing here as refugees is recipe for success? The more intervention we provide. The more refugees we bring over with dead family members that arrive at our door step and you think 0% of them will blame us or demand revenge in blood?

Don't we think refugee Muslims going to neighboring Muslim countries is more intelligent than entering the world they would most likely go Jihad in? I could name a bunch of more realistic countries with an extremely high percent chance of assimilation. I'm not interested in seeing Behind Infidel Lines playing soon at a theatre near you.

Call me a *** or whatever but I do value the lives of my family and neighbors over the lives of others. I fought to keep this country safe and just because I am not in the military anymore does not mean I forgo my vows to keep my friends and family safe. Even if only 5% of 1 million are terrorists meaning my country or me harm that's 5% to much for me. There are many middle eastern countries that they would be able to acclimate to much better and follow the ways they have chosen.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-11-19 16:54:49  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
His fearmongering is hilarious, unsubstantiated, and above all, delusional. Just like his ebola fears were. Seriously, just ignore nausi.
True, but those views are unfortunately in line with the 289 congresspeople who are so readily manipulated by terrorism.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2015-11-19 16:56:10  
I'm extremely happy and tickled pink we gave Muslims freedom from tyranny inside Iraq. I think it's only a matter of time before George Washington sets up thier constitutional rights and they hold up all our own personal values us westerners share HIGH above the Quran. I'm sure they can be Slave of Allah and Free as a Bird, in the same sentence, just as we think they can be! I don't know. What do I know.... Then again we might still just remain filthy Kafir Infidel scum regardless and Islamic Law or Sharia reigns triumphant. Who knows....
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-19 16:58:24  
The way Iraq was handled is the very reason the Islamic State exists.
 Odin.Blizzy
サーバ: Odin
user: Blizzit
By Odin.Blizzy 2015-11-19 17:02:02  
There are plenty of coalitions working together to keep them in region they belong too. But it does not matter, the cells are already in the USA now its just a matter of time before they strike. Its an unidentified enemy can be male or female. They just had a female suicide bomber. And the USA does not have the man power to properly screen or watch all the refugees. My idea would be to bring em in let them set in Getmo till ISIS is broken up. then send them back to there country.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-11-19 17:04:29  
Internment camps for freedom! 'merka.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2015-11-19 17:12:39  
Odin.Blizzy said: »
There are plenty of coalitions working together to keep them in region they belong too. But it does not matter, the cells are already in the USA now its just a matter of time before they strike. Its an unidentified enemy can be male or female. They just had a female suicide bomber. And the USA does not have the man power to properly screen or watch all the refugees. My idea would be to bring em in let them set in Getmo till ISIS is broken up. then send them back to there country.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not afraid of those I've seen whom live amongst me. I'm just thinking cautiously cuz I rather not see the worst. I lived threw 9/11 being a resident in the NYC area and I cannot tell you how badly I wept in tears seeing such happen to a country I love and appreciate so much. I don't want to relive that ever again.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-11-19 17:21:18  
So how much are people here willing to concede for the illusion of absolute safety?
First Page 2 3 ... 1087 1088 1089 ... 1375 1376 1377