Random Politics & Religion #00

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1049 1050 1051 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-10-29 07:47:35  
Is that a small penis joke?
By Jetackuu 2015-10-29 08:23:04  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Is that a small penis joke?

It could be, but I was just making a short joke. Sorry to disappoint.
 Bahamut.Omael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Omael
By Bahamut.Omael 2015-10-29 08:34:29  
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-10-29 09:06:53  
Jassik said: »
If candidates had to stand up to half the disrespect and catty remarks Obama has had to, most of them would drop out or be committed. I'm all for tact, believe me, but if they present an idea that's stupid, they deserve ridicule.

Oh give me a break. Obama pretty much outright refuses to even deal with "critical media" (fox news). Have the rest of the DEMs even ever participated in a fox news debate?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-10-29 09:07:25  
Serious presidential candidate Ben Carson is now beating serious presidential candidate Donald Trump in a few key states. Trailing far behind is the only serious presidential candidate with any kind of political experience followed closely by a failed CEO. Republicans should be embarrassed.

Which states besides Iowa?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-10-29 09:18:56  
YouTube Video Placeholder

This is why I have a massive political hard on for Ted Cruz!

Here was Marco Rubio's body slamming of Jeb. Good show Marco.
By Jetackuu 2015-10-29 09:26:23  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
If candidates had to stand up to half the disrespect and catty remarks Obama has had to, most of them would drop out or be committed. I'm all for tact, believe me, but if they present an idea that's stupid, they deserve ridicule.

Oh give me a break. Obama pretty much outright refuses to even deal with "critical media" (fox news). Have the rest of the DEMs even ever participated in a fox news debate?

Why would anyone willingly subject themselves to such a thing that's beneath a respectable human being?
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-10-29 09:34:01  
Jetackuu said: »

Why would anyone willingly subject themselves to such a thing that's beneath a respectable human being?

The Republicans just did that with the CNBC debate. It'd only be fair.
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2015-10-29 09:40:44  

Yeah, everyone remembers when he refused to be interviewed by O'Reilly those 3 times and all those press conferences where he didn't answer questions....
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2015-10-29 09:41:42  
Serious presidential candidate Ben Carson is now beating serious presidential candidate Donald Trump in a few key states. Trailing far behind is the only serious presidential candidate with any kind of political experience followed closely by a failed CEO. Republicans should be embarrassed.

Which states besides Iowa?

I've seen a few poles with Carson either in the lead or as close as the margin of error.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-10-29 10:06:51  
How is Carly Fiorina's record at HP not pertinent to a race for President where her main selling point is being a CEO and thus bringing business acumen to the table?
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-10-29 10:15:44  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
How is Carly Fiorina's record at HP not pertinent to a race for President where her main selling point is being a CEO and thus bringing business acumen to the table?

Considering they canned her *** for making bad decisions...

Yeah...
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-10-29 10:16:02  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

Who said its not?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-10-29 10:20:37  
What difference at this point does that make?
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-10-29 10:25:55  
It is easier to make a jackal barf than to embarrass a politician.

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
I don't think its about winning any of these debates as much as it is to not lose them. There have been clear losers in each debate, and most of them are out of the race.
Most studies show CNBC as the looser here.

Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »
However, all the questions were asked in a very catty and condescending manner. If they would have been a bit more neutral in tone I think the debate would have been less of a witch hunt.
It had nothing to do with political party and was a general put up or shut up response to crying about moderators being mean in debates on both sides of the aisle....
Standard GOP policy, shoot the messenger, blame the media. In this case the media made easy for them.

Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »
The question about Marco Rubio's personal finances and Carly Fiorina's investors while at HP were personal attacks and had little to do with their qualifications in my opinion....
Seeing as Carly is using her HP experience as a main qualifier that question is perfectly reasonable. Rubio's finances less so.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-10-29 10:37:19  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Standard GOP policy

yeah we're going to just keep kicking each other in the balls on the debate floor and point out all our own faults and flaws until we disqualify all our candidates....

Fellow Ohioans! Vote No on 2 and Yes on 3 so I can
SMOKE SOME WEED!

[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-10-29 10:39:35  
Kaisch actually did pretty well all things considered. Also the losers circuit thing with Pataki, Santorum and Jindal seems completely unnecessary.

Cmon, less than 1%? Theres too many candidates already.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2015-10-29 11:40:06  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
What's up with all the useless questions? That was a terrible debate and it wasn't the fault of the candidates.

That's another thing that tends to irritate me about the campaign process. Things that should be asked and followed up on are avoided for whatever reason and in their place are ridiculous questions.
 Sylph.Safiyyah
サーバ: Sylph
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2015-10-29 11:51:27  
Clear win for Rubio last night. Bush is done, like I've been saying. Of the rest, I expect Paul, Kasich, Huckabee, and Christie out of the race soon after.

The best part about the debate was seeing all of those horrible tax policies on display. Wowzers. Any of them would be an utter disaster for America.

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
What's up with all the useless questions? That was a terrible debate and it wasn't the fault of the candidates.

It was partly the candidates fault. Some of the questions sucked, and the moderators sucked, but there were substantive questions that candidates dodged or outright refused to answer.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-10-29 12:05:04  
Bahamut.Omael said: »
So it's a backup child in case the first one doesn't measure up?

Beats the predicament they're in now. :/

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-10-29 13:15:43  

I'd rather not open that link at work, but I assume that they acknowledge people with cold sores as being a majority of those?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-10-29 13:17:19  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

I'd rather not open that link at work, but I assume that they acknowledge people with cold sores as being a majority of those?

Yes it does. However it states that the cold sore virus can cause the genital kind.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Xantavia
サーバ: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2015-10-29 14:04:06  
You claim I only criticize republicans. Maybe you're injecting a little of your own bias into my statements?

Nah, you do that on your own quite well enough. It's why the attacks against Obama are "catty" and "disrespectful" but you seem to like Bacon's statement that the moderators were "brutally honest" and how he enjoys it when Republican candidates "squirm with anxiety".

Everyone has bias, some just have a harder time admitting it than others.
Isn't that what the republicans want though, based on the reception Trump has been getting? They eat up the candidates who speak their mind and tell it like it is, no more PC talk.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-10-29 14:10:36  
What Trump does and what those moderators did are not the same thing... usually. He has definitely crossed that line at times, but those generally aren't the moments that people love him for.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-10-29 14:14:24  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Bahamut.Omael said: »
So it's a backup child in case the first one doesn't measure up?
Beats the predicament they're in now. :/
Please do a full copypasta of stuff from sites with paywalls.
VIP
By Jassik 2015-10-29 14:16:57  
What Trump does and what those moderators did are not the same thing... usually. He has definitely crossed that line at times, but those generally aren't the moments that people love him for.

You must have missed the crowds screaming with delight when he gave out Graham's personal cell phone number at a campaign rally.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-10-29 14:21:03  

You must have missed the crowds screaming with delight when he gave out Graham's personal cell phone number at a campaign rally.

Hence the "generally".
First Page 2 3 ... 1049 1050 1051 ... 1375 1376 1377