Meanwhile, At The Huffington Post:

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Meanwhile, at the Huffington Post:
Meanwhile, at the Huffington Post:
First Page 2 3 ... 43 44 45 ... 56 57 58
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-05-08 13:04:26  
Ramyrez said: »
It's neat how Nausi considers each posts he makes an instance unto itself, and his posting history and things he's said in the past must certainly be something no one would ever factor into a statement, or something through the lens of which we would view additional things he says.

It's all inference. I have actual opinions, everyone here proceeds to speak for me instead of hearing them directly.

Nausi has made his feelings on women, the poor, and minorities quite well known. None of them has a single thing held against them, it's all fake and made up. But men, on the other hand -- especially "successful" white ones -- are constantly under assault.

Case in point. He crafted all that from 5 words "The war on men continues".
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-05-08 13:06:26  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
It's all inference. I have actual opinions, everyone here proceeds to speak for me instead of hearing them directly.
We are basing this off of all the opinions you've shared here before...
No, it's from all your previous posts...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-08 13:07:22  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Still waiting to hear about how Abbott being disabled had anything to do with that earlier conversation KN.
Because no matter what I say, it won't make a difference.

I only brought up his disability to show the common excuse used by liberals when defending against an argument against a specific head of government. Zahrah went further, and even posted an article reporting the disclosed lawsuit we were discussing (but failed to mention who is actually paying it, which was insurance), but regardless, anything I say, you are just going to distort it or nitpick/cherrypick a specific word and run with it as far as you can.

AKA you usual trolling tactics.

I even take the time to explain it to you like you ask me to and then all you can tell me is that it too is a dodge or deflection or whatever is running through that head of yours at the time lol
Sure, whatever you say. Maybe in your mind you think you do, but really, you never answer anything, you just change the subject/resort to your trolling tactics.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-05-08 13:07:45  
No you're not, you basing them off of some sterotype you wish I was.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-08 13:08:30  
You are projecting an argument just to have one.

Like how Kara is projecting an argument I never made this morning.
By Ramyrez 2015-05-08 13:08:32  

Like I said. It's nice in your world your past words have absolutely no effect on anything.

For ***'s sake, you can't be this stupid. You really can't. It's virtually impossible that you can use most of the words you manage to use and still be this ignorant. You really should be a politician. You'd make a great Clinton, expecting us to just ignore everything you've said in the past. ^_^
[+]
By fonewear 2015-05-08 13:09:32  
One more article about how terrible men are:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/07/what-women-have-to-do-to-be-careful_n_7072080.html?utm_hp_ref=women&ir=Women

Here are just 34 things women do to "stay safe(r)."

1. Walk with our keys grasped between our fingers in case we need to use them as a weapon.
2. Making sure to have the correct key out and ready before we get to our door
3. When someone is walking closely behind us on the street, we stop to pretend to make a phone call or otherwise occupy ourselves to allow them to pass in front of us.
4. Walk past our destination, particularly if it's our home, if someone has been trailing us for a while.
5. Scope out potential safe havens if someone appears to be following us.
6. Stay in well-lit areas at night even if it means taking a longer route.
7. Switch up our running routes to avoid potential stalkers learning our route.
8. Change direction if a car appears to be following us while we're walking on foot.
9.Run outdoors with only one earbud in to keep the other on our surroundings.
10. Pretend to listen to music while walking by men who attempt to engage with us.
11. Change the locks when housekeys are misplaced.
12.Take alternative routes to avoid areas we know we are likely to face street harassment.
13. Cross the street when we see men who look like they might be drunk.
14. Late at night, cross to the other side of the street when anyone is walking towards us.
15. Avoid eye contact with men trying to get our attention.
16. Decide the cost of a taxi is worth it.
17. Avoid entering stairwells or elevators occupied by only one other person who is a stranger.
18. Text a friend before going out for a run or on a date with a stranger.
19. Avoid social situations if a man whose prior advance made us uncomfortable might be there.
20. Decide not to open Facebook messages from unknown men, who could see the message has been "Read" and become hostile and harassing.
21. Never open the door for someone we're not expecting and stay still until the doorbell stops ringing.
22. When bringing heavy bags and packages into the house or apartment, locking and unlocking the door with every trip.
23. Avoid sleeping naked in case of an intruder or on-looker.
24. Buy pepper spray: for the purse, for the car, one for the home.
25. Make sure we're not the only woman on the subway car or bus.
26. Avoid getting off at our bus or train stop if a man who has been staring exits at the same time.
27. Check our mirrors frequently while driving, noting characteristics and license plate numbers of cars trailing close behind.
28. Driving in a circle if we sense we might be followed.
29. Park next to a light post when it's dark outside.
30. Wear a hoodie when driving late at night to appear male to other drivers.
31. Check for an official city medallion number when entering a taxi.
32. Never leave a drink unattended at a party.
33. Run outside in baggy clothes, even if it's hot, to decrease the chances of unsolicited commentary on our anatomy.
34.Making sure we have enough cell phone battery life before leaving one location to last until we get to another.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-05-08 13:11:42  

Like I said. It's nice in your world your past words have absolutely no effect on anything.

For ***'s sake, you can't be this stupid. You really can't. It's virtually impossible that you can use most of the words you manage to use and still be this ignorant. You really should be a politician. You'd make a great Clinton, expecting us to just ignore everything you've said in the past. ^_^
/yawn

Have you stopped beating you wife?
By Ramyrez 2015-05-08 13:11:43  
Awesome. Women get raped? Their fault for not taking precautions. Take precautions? They're being man-haters.
By fonewear 2015-05-08 13:11:46  
I especially like number 15

Avoid eye contact with men trying to get our attention.

Don't even look at a man...he might be a rapist/domestic abuser !

I recommend even on a first date to not look into a woman's eyes she might think you are

A not going to pick up the check.
B. Are a creeper.
C. Rapist
D. All of the above !
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-08 13:14:06  
Awesome. Women get raped? Their fault for not taking precautions. Take precautions? They're being man-haters.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-05-08 13:15:04  

/yawn

When did you stop beating you wife?

But really. I'm sure you think your statement is full of either nuance and subtlety or is sure-fire to rile me up, but either way.

Nope.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-05-08 13:15:38  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

I only brought up his disability to show the common excuse used by liberals when defending against an argument against a specific head of government. Zahrah went further, and even posted an article reporting the disclosed lawsuit we were discussing (but failed to mention who is actually paying it, which was insurance), but regardless, anything I say, you are just going to distort it or nitpick/cherrypick a specific word and run with it as far as you can.

It's not a common excuse by any means from either party. I can't even think of a time here where any one defends a politicians actions based on race or disability. He committed fraud? Ahh don't worry he's black he can't help it...

I don't know anything about Abbots disability nor do I really care about it... It has no releveance other than I guess to tell us that you want to try to come down to where you think the liberals level of discussion is?

I still don't understand how you can call someone else a troll with a straight face. I've explained a couple things to you lately when asked and all you've done is respond with "ha so you admit you've deflected!"
[+]
By fonewear 2015-05-08 13:15:41  
Women get raped therefore never leave your apartment especially if men live in your neighborhood !
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-05-08 13:15:56  
Still waiting to hear about how Abbott being disabled had anything to do with that earlier conversation KN.

I even take the time to explain it to you like you ask me to and then all you can tell me is that it too is a dodge or deflection or whatever is running through that head of yours at the time lol
Sure, whatever you say. Maybe in your mind you think you do, but really, you never answer anything, you just change the subject/resort to your trolling tactics.

And? Quit flipping the script. You placed it only on the homeowner's when that was blatantly false.

You tried to wiggle your way out of acknowledging that Abbott *** a small business!
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-05-08 13:16:30  
Trust me... I have no wishes of unleashing something like that on the world.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-05-08 13:17:12  

By fonewear 2015-05-08 13:19:30  
How did I miss this one:

23. Avoid sleeping naked in case of an intruder or on-looker.

Well looks like I'm going to have to wear clothes so women/men don't break into my home and rape me !
 Bahamut.Omael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Omael
By Bahamut.Omael 2015-05-08 13:21:19  
fonewear said: »
33. Run outside in baggy clothes, even if it's hot, to decrease the chances of unsolicited commentary on our anatomy.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2015-05-08 13:22:54  
If I was a woman that had capital knockers I'd like to hear about it !

I prefer more generic street harassment such as: Hey baby I like your body !
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-08 13:23:56  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

And? Quit flipping the script. You placed it only one the homeowner's when that was blatantly false.

You tried to wiggle your way out of acknowledging that Abbott *** a small business!
I saw that his payments were from insurance settlements and assumed that it was homeowners (since it happened on a private residential property). I did not see that he sued the tree trimming company, but guess what, they had insurance to cover it, which did.

Is that business still running? Yup, still is. Is this the right tree trimming company? According to the legal documents given to the Texas Tribune, it is.

Oh hey, looky there, the insurance companies paid. How again is that screwing over a small business?

Oh, a professional negligence is really screwing over a small business in your mind, isn't it? Remember that next time anything were to happen to you that could have been prevented if a company did what it was supposed to do. But according to you, you would never take legal action over professional negligence because that would be screwing over the company, unless it is a larger company of course. Then sue them for everything they own I guess.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-05-08 13:24:29  
Bahamut.Omael said: »

Old, Smellhound Geech dun gone up to Heaven, Mister Tah-willi-jer.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-05-08 13:24:39  
Who here is saying that?

Or anything like that?
 Bahamut.Kara
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-05-08 13:25:03  

What argument was that?
[+]
By fonewear 2015-05-08 13:26:35  
Not going to like posting this as an excuse to look at "plus sized women"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/05/plussizeappreciation-body-love_n_7212972.html?utm_hp_ref=women&ir=Women
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-05-08 13:26:49  
I saw that his payments were from insurance settlements and assumed that it was homeowners (since it happened on a private residential property). I did not see that he sued the tree trimming company, but guess what, they had insurance to cover it, which did.

Is that business still running? Yup, still is. Is this the right tree trimming company? According to the legal documents given to the Texas Tribune, it is.

Oh hey, looky there, the insurance companies paid. How again is that screwing over a small business?

Yeah, but did you include the part where he kicked a puppy? I'm pretty sure he kicked a puppy. /shakefist
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-08 13:27:19  
Bahamut.Kara said: »

What argument was that?
This one, the one you projected your argument on
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-08 13:27:58  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Yeah, but did you include the part where he kicked a puppy? I'm pretty sure he kicked a puppy. /shakefist
While he was paraplegic too!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-05-08 13:28:56  

Oh god, can we halt P&R to talk about Dad-bods and fat chicks?
[+]
By fonewear 2015-05-08 13:29:32  

Oh god, can we halt P&R to talk about Dad-bods and fat chicks?

You act like that isn't 99.9% of what Huff Post is !
First Page 2 3 ... 43 44 45 ... 56 57 58