Soooooo Why People Job Coach??

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Kujata » soooooo why people job coach??
soooooo why people job coach??
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-14 20:53:36  
Nightfyre said:
How is 20% (the actual number assuming WS @ 100TP) not a significant increase in a game of 0.5% increases? 20% is a fair chunk of damage. All told, Hagun alone is easily a 12% increase to a SAM's DPS from Onimaru. That's pretty big in FFXI.

Reread what I wrote. Its when sams claim it makes there ws like 50% higher or soemthing. ANd really Onimaru lol cmon.
 Unicorn.Smurfo
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Stubbie
By Unicorn.Smurfo 2009-10-14 21:07:14  
Hoshiku said:
especially the taru pld bit on a mob known for having tp moves that do more damage than max taru hp. (The only thing that might be worse would be a taru nin :P )

Pure *** right here, i've tanked through that zone as taru war, pld and nin and never died to incinerate once. Competent mages will barfira.

My taru pld btw can max at 1635hp and thats missing about 200hp off of what my blood-tanking max potentially could be, much more than most generic lvl 75 pld of other races however generic lvl 75 pld of other races tend to not care about hp so much and can be found wearing lolpurple armors and such.

Even at lvl 65ish or w/e u would fight those god awful crawlers, tarudins can still achieve plenty of hp to get by.
 Asura.Hit
サーバ: Asura
user: FFXIHit
By Asura.Hit 2009-10-14 21:10:55  
Smurfo said:
Hoshiku said:
especially the taru pld bit on a mob known for having tp moves that do more damage than max taru hp. (The only thing that might be worse would be a taru nin :P )

Pure *** right here, i've tanked through that zone as taru war, pld and nin and never died to incinerate once. Competent mages will barfira.

My taru pld btw can max at 1635hp and thats missing about 200hp off of what my blood-tanking max potentially could be, much more than most generic lvl 75 pld of other races however generic lvl 75 pld of other races tend to not care about hp so much and can be found wearing lolpurple armors and such.

Even at lvl 65ish or w/e u would fight those god awful crawlers, tarudins can still achieve plenty of hp to get by.

And you have the added benefit that taru are cute doing anything.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-10-14 21:37:15  
Dasva said:
Reread what I wrote. Its when sams claim it makes there ws like 50% higher or soemthing. ANd really Onimaru lol cmon.

Gotcha. And yeah, Oni. It's a common GKT pre-Hagun. Inexpensive, decent, lets you put your gil towards Hagun.

Hit said:

Dude, they waddle. :<
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-14 21:41:19  
Nightfyre said:
Dasva said:

Gotcha. And yeah, Oni. It's a common GKT pre-Hagun. Inexpensive, decent, lets you put your gil towards Hagun.

Maybe but it still sucks. I'd preferr one that could idk actually compare to it well at least to those open enough to admit that hagun can be beat lol. I swear there are people out there that could see a gkt with 100 dmg that said +100% ws dmg and would still be like thats no hagun...
 Unicorn.Smurfo
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Stubbie
By Unicorn.Smurfo 2009-10-14 21:51:51  
Hit said:
Smurfo said:
Hoshiku said:

Exactly, i still wonder why there are haters when we are obviously far more advanced pixel images than them and can compensate pretty much any lack of natural stats we may have in comparison.
 Asura.Hit
By Asura.Hit 2009-10-14 21:58:53  
Nightfyre said:
Dasva said:

Hit said:

Dude, they waddle. :<

So much of the cuteness is derived from that sexy little waddle, i'm an elvaan myself, but i can appreciate a taru :P
 Remora.Ninian
サーバ: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-10-14 22:04:24  
Ajido/Shantotto/Zonpa-Zippa = Sexiest pixels alive. Just sayin.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-14 22:10:09  
Ninian said:
Ajido/Shantotto/Zonpa-Zippa = Sexiest pixels alive. Just sayin.

Prishe too!
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-10-14 22:10:19  
Dasva said:
Maybe but it still sucks. I'd preferr one that could idk actually compare to it well at least to those open enough to admit that hagun can be beat lol. I swear there are people out there that could see a gkt with 100 dmg that said +100% ws dmg and would still be like thats no hagun...

Damn I'm slow tonight. 5-hit Rindomaru is competitive with the right augments, sure, but I don't think somebody who's still saving up for a Hagun would have the gear to pull it off. Been a while since I looked at the numbers required though. 6-hit, Oni is going to pull ahead of Rindo. If there are any other inexpensive and competitive options I'm all ears.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-14 22:16:51  
Nightfyre said:
Dasva said:

Damn I'm slow tonight. 5-hit Rindomaru is competitive with the right augments, sure, but I don't think somebody who's still saving up for a Hagun would have the gear to pull it off. Been a while since I looked at the numbers required though. 6-hit, Oni is going to pull ahead of Rindo. If there are any other inexpensive and competitive options I'm all ears.

Damn you and your inexpensive clause. Well those super high store tp +5% dmg ones with some acc in there are nice. Um not cheap but the cerb ZNM one.
<.<
>.>
Futsuno.... relic.
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-10-14 22:23:57  
What are you guys doing. This isn't a thread about gear choices, this thread is about Shantotto and Prishe, get with the times.

User submitted image

User submitted image
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-10-14 22:25:18  
Shantotto is lame but Prishe is awesome sauce
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-14 22:29:00  
Ninian said:
What are you guys doing. This isn't a thread about gear choices, this thread is about Shantotto and Prishe, get with the times.

User submitted image

User submitted image

Fact. We still need to start that fanclub
 Asura.Hit
By Asura.Hit 2009-10-14 22:30:39  
Dasva said:
[quote=Ninian]What are you guys doing. This isn't a thread about gear choices, this thread is about Shantotto and Prishe, get with the times.

User submitted image

more of this?
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-10-14 22:33:11  
Oh right! The Shantotto fanclub! I actually need to make a website for it, but for now a thread will have to do!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-14 22:35:20  
Ninian said:
Oh right! The Shantotto fanclub! I actually need to make a website for it, but for now a thread will have to do!

Do it and PM me the link!
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-10-14 22:37:20  
Dasva said:
Ninian said:

Do it and PM me the link!

So totally on making it sometime in the near future. Also need to make a clay figure of Shantotto for that contest. :s