users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » Literal "random" crashes lately
Literal "random" crashes lately
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-05-26 17:43:43  
Lately, as in the last 2 days, I've been standing still and crashing...
Oddest ***, like not chat log movement, no job abilities nothing going on just bam, crash. Worth noting I guess that this never happens to the 2boxed account, only main.

And I know you can't do anything without a crash dump, and I wish I could generate that for you, just curious if this is a known thing or what, cause it's getting mildly annoying on top of the mule crashes.
By Berlack 2014-05-26 17:46:21  
Im constantly crashing alot also. Usually I can tell when as player movement screws up, like people start gliding along the screen. I crash on zoning alot also, hit the "downloading" screen and then crashes, very annoying.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2014-05-26 18:02:29  
It's not a known thing because we don't have any crash dumps of it. Here is the link:
https://github.com/Windower/Issues/wiki/Creating-crash-dumps-with-Windbg
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-05-26 18:17:33  
I mean like, I understand the concept of how to do it, I am just unable to get it to work properly =/ I tried following the guide but I'm really bad with trying to get things to function on the pc... I end up finally getting things to work, no clue how, and couldn't possibly explain what I did after. But this one just won't cooperate, I've got the program it just won't "hook" to POL or won't run properly etc.

Edit; 3 damn crashes in an hour now!

When I run it, it just instantly crashes Valli's windower screen. Hitting f5 as the guide suggests does nothing.