フォーラム » Windower » Support » Crashing
Crashing
First Page 2
 Phoenix.Quilava
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: hellcatt
By Phoenix.Quilava 2014-05-19 06:49:29  
Currently im crashing as i hit the blue screen where i agree to the terms i figured may be a plug-in causing it but i unloaded all plug-ins and add-on's so im stumped anyone else know whats happening or having same problem? also my game still boots up in normal PoL if that matters im confused lol
 Phoenix.Quilava
By Phoenix.Quilava 2014-05-19 06:54:12  
looked at it again and its when windower auto updates its resorces that im crashing
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-05-19 06:55:32  
Just was about to come see if this was a noted problem and post myself if it weren't already. Tried to log in x2. No go.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2014-05-19 06:58:30  
Are you guys on -dev?
Are you on Windows 8?
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-05-19 06:59:03  
Standard Windower 4, Windows 7
 Ragnarok.Kushitap
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Kushitap
By Ragnarok.Kushitap 2014-05-19 07:02:05  
It is happening to me since this morning too. Here I paste the log (sorry for spanish):

Firma con problemas:
Nombre del evento de problema: BEX
Nombre de la aplicación: pol.exe
Versión de la aplicación: 1.18.13.0
Marca de tiempo de la aplicación: 4e3bcddc
Nombre del módulo con errores: MSVCR90.dll
Versión del módulo con errores: 9.0.30729.6161
Marca de tiempo del módulo con errores: 4dace5b9
Desplazamiento de excepción: 0003d2fa
Código de excepción: c0000417
Datos de excepción: 00000000
Versión del sistema operativo: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Id. de configuración regional: 3082
Información adicional 1: 7b46
Información adicional 2: 7b4681fc7a7f479cbed2c0328de1dd7f
Información adicional 3: 2fa5
Información adicional 4: 2fa56cb3cc43e3fc8b4356005e2a2e8e

Edit: sorry I forgot, Windows 7 and windower 4.
 Phoenix.Quilava
By Phoenix.Quilava 2014-05-19 07:09:44  
yes im on windows 8 how ever i just got rid of all my plug-ins and it let me on how ever it wont let me re download them so ima reinstall windower and see if that works
By Zoolot 2014-05-19 07:10:32  
I'm having the same problem that I crashed every time I got to the blue screen this morning. I'm using windows 7 and windower 4. I tried to unload some of the plugins but still crashing.
 Ragnarok.Godsmack
By Ragnarok.Godsmack 2014-05-19 07:10:59  
crashing too, yestarday was all fine,im on 7..no time to try on win8, gtg work -.-
 Phoenix.Quilava
By Phoenix.Quilava 2014-05-19 07:11:57  
also my wifes windows 7 pc is working fine with all plug-ins so idk wtf is going on ill know in a sec if reinstalling works
 Phoenix.Quilava
By Phoenix.Quilava 2014-05-19 07:13:13  
unloading dident hlp i had to delete them like one was corrupted some how
 Ragnarok.Godsmack
By Ragnarok.Godsmack 2014-05-19 07:13:16  
now fine removed silence and spellcast
 Ragnarok.Kushitap
user: Kushitap
By Ragnarok.Kushitap 2014-05-19 07:20:13  
Hmm, checked on spellcast, got an and message "this plugin is not supported". I set it off, now all is working!
 Odin.Brahk
サーバ: Odin
user: Brahk
By Odin.Brahk 2014-05-19 07:24:20  
Ragnarok.Kushitap said: »
Hmm, checked on spellcast, got an and message "this plugin is not supported". I set it off, now all is working!

Same, can start everything fine with Spellcast off, however if I try to start it and/or load it during game I get the crash. I guess no spellcast for a while :-(
 Phoenix.Quilava
By Phoenix.Quilava 2014-05-19 07:24:44  
it's 100% spellcast as soon as u load it bam game crashes gay been lazy and takein time to convert all my jobs to gearswap guess its happening today /sigh
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-05-19 07:24:49  
Sounds like the UpdateResources plugin was at fault, although I'm not sure why. I disabled the plugin now, can you try logging in again?
 Sylph.Kodachikuno
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Kodachikuno 2014-05-19 07:25:53  
I had the same problem this morning what I did was unload all the plugins and addons. I will try and troubleshoot to see what specific one is crashing it. The game loaded fine so going to go back and load plugins one by one to see what specific one is doing this. I believe it is one after lua addon itemizer.
 Phoenix.Hellcatt
By Phoenix.Hellcatt 2014-05-19 07:25:56  
Odin.Brahk said: »
Ragnarok.Kushitap said: »

Same, can start everything fine with Spellcast off, however if I try to start it and/or load it during game I get the crash. I guess no spellcast for a while :-(

more like permanently gone they stopped supporting it time to move on to gearswap
 Phoenix.Hellcatt
By Phoenix.Hellcatt 2014-05-19 07:27:45  
Leviathan.Arcon said: »
Sounds like the UpdateResources plugin was at fault, although I'm not sure why. I disabled the plugin now, can you try logging in again?
it wasn't u it was spellcast itself just being there i re downloaded everything and it wasn't there and to test it had my wife send me the Xml and it crashed me its just the plug-in itself
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-05-19 07:30:59  
Phoenix.Hellcatt said: »
it wasn't u it was spellcast itself just being there i re downloaded everything and it wasn't there and to test it had my wife send me the Xml and it crashed me its just the plug-in itself

There may be two different issues here, the first reported issue can't be Spellcast related, because it was reported to happen with all addons and plugins disabled.
 Shiva.Siral
サーバ: Shiva
user: Siral
By Shiva.Siral 2014-05-19 07:33:49  
I just now tried to log in and crash at plugin load when I first log in.

Then I disabled all plugins and was able to get in just fine.

Loading one by one in console it crashed when I typed load spellcast.

Turned on every plugin I had except spellcast and logged in just fine.

So I'm pretty sure it's just spellcast.
 Phoenix.Quilava
By Phoenix.Quilava 2014-05-19 07:34:44  

There may be two different issues here, the first reported issue can't be Spellcast related, because it was reported to happen with all addons and plugins disabled.

when it was in my file its was crashing me so i removed it and i no longer crashed and everything is working now
 Shiva.Siral
By Shiva.Siral 2014-05-19 07:38:16  
Phoenix.Quilava said: »
looked at it again and its when windower auto updates its resorces that im crashing

it's 100% spellcast as soon as u load it bam game crashes gay been lazy and takein time to convert all my jobs to gearswap guess its happening today /sigh

I think he was confused because it updates resources and loads plugins pretty much at the same time. So he just assumed it was updated resources. Pretty sure it was just Spellcast from the beginning.
 Phoenix.Quilava
By Phoenix.Quilava 2014-05-19 07:40:56  
im not confused i logged in maybe 30x+ and was the time i had no plug-ins loaded where i seen it crash at loading resources
 Phoenix.Quilava
By Phoenix.Quilava 2014-05-19 07:42:48  
but the plug-ins were there just turned off when i was crashing wasnt till i removed them entirely that i had np loging in
then when i was in and got em back that i was crashing with just spellcast on
 Shiva.Siral
By Shiva.Siral 2014-05-19 07:46:52  
but the plug-ins were there just turned off when i was crashing wasnt till i removed them entirely that i had np loging in

See, that's why it doesn't makes sense. My spellcast plugin is still in folder just disabled through launcher and I'm able to log in. I didn't have to delete anything.
 Odin.Brahk
サーバ: Odin
user: Brahk
By Odin.Brahk 2014-05-19 07:51:21  
Shiva.Siral said: »

See, that's why it doesn't makes sense. My spellcast plugin is still in folder just disabled through launcher and I'm able to log in. I didn't have to delete anything.

Same. Just disabled it and had no problem getting into game. Windower 4 - on Windows 8.1
 Phoenix.Quilava
By Phoenix.Quilava 2014-05-19 07:51:29  
i agree its the same as my wife's her is there and works but mines not lol we think somehow my file got corrupted lol
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-05-19 08:05:51  
Resources are corrupt, will be fixed in a few minutes.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-05-19 08:11:27  
Should be fixed.
[+]
First Page 2