users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » Mog Wardrobe and Itemizer
Mog Wardrobe and Itemizer
 Asura.Ackeronll
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-05-16 04:45:46  
Is there a special command to put items straight from the wardrobe into another area or do you have to make an even longer script?
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-05-16 05:52:42  
Asura.Ackeronll said: »
Is there a special command to put items straight from the wardrobe into another area or do you have to make an even longer script?
I'm confused what you're trying to achieve, if you're using Spellcast then you'll not be able to use the Mog Wardrobe for gear swapping, if you use Gearswap then you'll be fine as I believe they added Wardrobe support.

If you use scripts or in game macros, they have no value specified for inventory or wardrobe so they will automatically look for items in your inventory first and then your wardrobe.

Unless something went over my head, itemizer has no relevance with the Mog Wardrobe.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-05-16 05:56:55  
Code
//put "Item Name" wardrobe
Code
//get "Item Name" wardrobe

This is with the addon. With the plugin, use /get and /put instead of //get and //put.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-05-16 05:59:26  
Eh ignore me I suppose, just kinda confused thinking of a scenario you'd have to move gear between your inventory and wardrobe. I suppose if you need inventory space but I'd try to fill up my Wardrobe before I started putting things in my inventory.
 Asura.Ackeronll
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-05-16 06:01:41  
Cerberus.Tidis said: »
I'm confused what you're trying to achieve, if you're using Spellcast then you'll not be able to use the Mog Wardrobe for gear swapping, if you use Gearswap then you'll be fine as I believe they added Wardrobe support.

If you use scripts or in game macros, they have no value specified for inventory or wardrobe so they will automatically look for items in your inventory first and then your wardrobe.

Unless something went over my head, itemizer has no relevance with the Mog Wardrobe.

I meant a way to put something straight from the Wardrobe into storage. Sorry habit of not making things clear on the first shot.

Like something straight from Wardrobe to Satchel w/o having to put it into your inventory first is what I was talking about.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-05-16 06:07:56  

I meant a way to put something straight from the Wardrobe into storage. Sorry habit of not making things clear on the first shot.

Like something straight from Wardrobe to Satchel w/o having to put it into your inventory first is what I was talking about.
I guess that makes sense lol, looks like Arcon answered your question!
By Skyfawn 2014-05-16 10:49:54  
Either I am the confused one or Arcon didn't answer the question, I think what Ackeronll is asking is can you move an item from say satchel to wardrobe ? or do you have to move it from satchel to inventory first then inventory to wardrobe ?
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-05-16 11:49:35  
Yeah, I didn't read the question correctly, that doesn't work. You have to move it twice.
 Quetzalcoatl.Azzariah
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Azzariah
By Quetzalcoatl.Azzariah 2014-05-16 13:18:26  
I think I am having a similar problem. I have all of my instruments in my inventory, and when trying to swap them out with a macro it gives me the error message in chat. If I go to equipment page and manually swap, I have to select Inventory/Wardrobe key.

In my macro:
/ma "Song" <st>
/console exec folder/file.txt (-song cast time)
then the equip instrument <me>

Any ideas?
 Odin.Stormcroww
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Stormcroww 2014-05-16 13:44:48  
Quetzalcoatl.Azzariah said: »
In my macro:
/ma "Song" <st>
/console exec folder/file.txt (-song cast time)
then the equip instrument <me>

Hard to tell without more information.
That is a script command. Is this a new script? Did it work previously if not? Is your gear switching and only instrument not?
Post the actual script you are using.
I have not put in any real time since update. I did log in last night and all my script commands seemed to work fine.
 Quetzalcoatl.Azzariah
By Quetzalcoatl.Azzariah 2014-05-16 13:58:17  
Its a combination of script with a finishing command to equip proper instrument.
 Ragnarok.Returner
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nameless
By Ragnarok.Returner 2014-05-16 14:00:45  

This is not true, spellcast fully supports mogwardrobe. I use it and I didn't need to change anything on my xml. I have no idea how it works but spellcast didn't care if the item is in your inventory or wardrobe.
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-05-16 14:03:09  
Ragnarok.Returner said: »

This is not true, spellcast fully supports mogwardrobe. I use it and I didn't need to change anything on my xml. I have no idea how it works but spellcast didn't care if the item is in your inventory or wardrobe.

gear linked directly to a Variable was not working with Spellcast, not everything in general.

Helps if people read a post and not skin because then they give out false and inaccurate information. so IE Var
Code
		<variables clear="True">
		<var name="Distance">4.2</var>
			<var name="tpRear">Heartseeker Earring</var>
			<var name="tpLear">Dudgeon Earring</var>
			<var name="toggle">1</var>
			<var name="VAR-TP">HASTE</var>
			<var name="ACC">Low</var>
			<var name="Delay-JA">0.2</var>
			<var name="Delay-Spell">0.2</var>
			<var name="Armor">None</var>
			<var name="VAR-TP">HASTE</var><!-- Change Default TP Set Here -->
			<var name="ImpetusSet">N</var><!-- Change Default Impetus Set Here -->
			<var name="VAR-WS">N</var><!-- Change Default WS Set Here -->
		</variables>

The earrings and stuff on here would not equip if in Mogwardrobe ~
 Quetzalcoatl.Azzariah
By Quetzalcoatl.Azzariah 2014-05-16 14:18:01  
Looks like the combinations no longer work for me. For example:
/ma "Advancing march" <st>
/console exec BRD/-song.txt (Showing script text)
(input /equip Range "Horn +1";
input /equip R.Ring "Dark Ring";
input /equip L.Ear "Loquacious Earring";
input /equip Main "Legato dagger";
input /equip Head "Aoidos' Calot +2";
input /equip Body "Praeco doublet";
input /equip Back "Harmony cape";
input /equip Waist "Witful belt";
input /equip Sub "Genbu's Shield";
input /equip L.Ring "Dark Ring"
input /equip R.Ear "Skald breloque";
input /equip Legs "Aoidos' rhingrave +2";
input /equip Feet "Bihu slippers";
input /equip Hands "Bihu cuffs"
input /equip Neck "Aoidos' matinee";)
Then on my final line:
/equip range "Langeleik" <me>

So it would be command > script > command
I used my -song script for all songs, then plugged in gear that was relevant to that song. Now it seems i have to make individual scripts for each song type with proper instruments in the script. I may be doing it totally wrong, but thats how i was taught to use Windower4 script
 Ragnarok.Returner
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nameless
By Ragnarok.Returner 2014-05-16 14:20:09  
interesting, I guess I didn't get into that much detail as my spellcast didn't have alot of variables. I have created different groups instead of making variables.

Do you know if they are fixing that or there is no way for them to do anything about it.
 Odin.Stormcroww
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Stormcroww 2014-05-16 15:03:43  
Just quickly looking over. I would say mains, subs and range can be problematic when using script changes. I have found adding /wait time helps them equip properly. You can play with that to see what works best.
I see a Parentheses at the start and end of your script listed. Dump those. Also ears and rings are called out as ring1,2 and ear1,2. Not R.ring etc.
Add a /wait for the song time then /equip range "xxxxx" with no <me>.
If you want a specific instrument for the song you will want to equip that first then /ma "song". You should be able to do all of that in one script.
 Asura.Aikchan
user: Aikawa
By Asura.Aikchan 2014-05-16 18:15:28  
not sure how this thread ended talking about brd macros but...

Why would you want to move gear from Mog Wardrobe? the point is to not touch the gear you put there to save time...

Something like my Mog Wardrobe have:
PDT/MDT (Rings/Neck/Back/Belt),
Idle/Refresh (Heka's Set, Wivre Hearpin, serpentes set, Nares), Elemental Gorgets/Belts,
Acc(Neck, Rings, Waist),
Fastcast/occ quickmagic sets,

Gear that most than 1 job use

With my mnk now I have 26 more free slots in my inventory coz DT and ACC set plus some accessories used for all melees job(Neck, Earring, Back, Belt, Rings) are in Wardrobe too..
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-05-16 18:25:43  
Ragnarok.Returner said: »
interesting, I guess I didn't get into that much detail as my spellcast didn't have alot of variables. I have created different groups instead of making variables.

Do you know if they are fixing that or there is no way for them to do anything about it.

They are not doing ***to Spellcast ever again.

Its dicontinued :/
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-05-16 18:26:12  
Asura.Aikchan said: »
not sure how this thread ended talking about brd macros but...

Why would you want to move gear from Mog Wardrobe? the point is to not touch the gear you put there to save time...

Something like my Mog Wardrobe have:
PDT/MDT (Rings/Neck/Back/Belt),
Idle/Refresh (Heka's Set, Wivre Hearpin, serpentes set, Nares), Elemental Gorgets/Belts,
Acc(Neck, Rings, Waist),
Fastcast/occ quickmagic sets,

Gear that most than 1 job use

With my mnk now I have 26 more free slots in my inventory coz DT and ACC set plus some accessories used for all melees job(Neck, Earring, Back, Belt, Rings) are in Wardrobe too..

Believe this is more for people who don't use Gearcollector to move and stre gear on job change.
 Lakshmi.Krazykozy
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Krazykozy
By Lakshmi.Krazykozy 2014-05-17 20:46:10  
I'm having a bit of an issue with normal .txt scripts... -.-
Specific pieces do not swap over even specific accessories from the wardrobe do not swap and force me to dbl tap that macro.. There is nothing wrong with the script lines, just pieces don't swap...
Any ideas?

p.s. Yes I know I should move to GS but, haven't found the drive to learn it yet >.< I understand its simple code but, it's been ages since I even thought about how it's all written out.