Wildcard Linkshell Seeking Some Support Action.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Wildcard Linkshell Seeking some Support Action.
Wildcard Linkshell Seeking some Support Action.
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: jrgenel
By Odin.Warmachineprime 2014-05-15 23:24:12  
Hey Guy and Gals, looking to add a few well geared Mages to our ranks. We are a very well geared and competitive Linkshell on Odin that tackles all the hardest content. Whether it be mercing VD Divine Might or mercing any of the delve zones or even lesser content such as Odin V2 and Legion. Truthfully, we do a little a bit of everything.

However, as of recent we've found ourselves lacking in terms of specific jobs, forcing others off stronger jobs to fill in these roles to do events. Having another dedicated and skilled White Mage, as well as a 90-99 Daurdabla/Ghorn Bard and Scholar or two would make a world of difference. With that being said, i do try to cycle people in different jobs when I can, just so events don't become monotonous.

So if you're interested in joining a Serious Endgame Shell that has fun getting it done and and can make our 3PM-7PM PST events time, then hit me up on FFXIAH or Guildwork under the same name.
By xxjsmoothxx 2014-05-15 23:53:49  
This linkshell changed my life! They are so respectful and always a blast to do events with. Join us mages!
 Odin.Skeero
By Odin.Skeero 2014-05-16 01:03:37  
We have a lot of shark wins under our belt
By Barritos 2014-05-16 15:16:07  
At the current time, we are only accepting female applicants, we apologize for this inconvenience, but we think that the lack of women is a very serious issue in a linkshell plagued with galkas and tarus.

The female players must send 3 full bodied pictures; one in formal wear, one in bikini and one in a cowgirl attire holding a sign saying: "Wildcard ***!!".

The players that attach images that are highly pleasing to the linkshell members will not be required to have any jobs leveled.

No exceptions will be made.
By Odin.Shedevilish 2014-05-16 15:21:50  
I would just like to *** for the cake and any other particular bonuses that may be of LARGE REWARD !!
 Odin.Skeero
By Odin.Skeero 2014-05-16 15:30:08  

Id like to apply
By Barritos 2014-05-16 15:33:49  
Sadly we are not accepting package deals, your girl may be hot, but your jobs are a tad lackluster.
By Odin.Warmachineprime 2014-05-16 15:54:27  
Damnit guys! I put a professional post on here lookin' for members and it wasn't even up for a full day before you guys messed it all up. You're all a bunch of savages! -DKP for everyone!!! Haha
By Odin.Warmachineprime 2014-05-28 01:54:32  
Bump! Had a few replies and still looking for a few more recruits

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Keymon 2014-05-28 02:39:01  
buncha BK Randies
By Odin.Warmachineprime 2014-06-06 11:39:08  
Still lookin' for a solid and reliable 3-4 song G-horn Bard for events.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [179 days between previous and next post]
By Odin.Warmachineprime 2014-12-02 17:40:49  
Looking to recruit 1-2 reliable, skilled, and well geared Scholars to join Wildcard. Events include 136+ Incursion, Old School Delve and BCNMs. Event times are 4pm-7pm PST. If interested hit me up on GW or FFXIAH.